omg this system has me so confused

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Momof31995

omg this system has me so confused

Postby Momof31995 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:42 pm

the latest .....we now have 3 case workers on our case...the case manager and 2 special treatment case workers...the special treatment workers have never worked on a case where the goal is to return home so this is new to them and one actually told me he wants to see my kids home so he feels like he is accomplishing something and the other 2 bounce between working toward the goal of return home and sending my kids to Arkansas to my husbands parents ........hopefully this wont happen because the interstate compact takes forever, or so im told.

im not sure where to go from here because this guy is telling me hey let them know how you feel but yet everytime i do that they cut my visitation(the only thing they have control over without a court order)

im going to just test the waters and see how things play out.

court in March should be very interesting watching the case manager stumble all over herself trying to explain to the Judge why she hasnt done her job( i have documented proof of this now).

thanks for letting me rant.

Christina

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:40 pm

CPS does this all the time, always Shuffling, and always changing, and always a mess, they are always back and forth....it is a norm for them. What you need to do is to keep track of their shuffling, and statements, and so forth, so you can keep them in line. With proof, you can show their bad professionality to a Judge. Judge hates the ones that lies on the stand and it is embarrassing enough to go backing the CPS every time and they lied on the stand. Just as bad enough. So keep your cool and keep documenting.

Keep strong and keep your chin up. keep taking schedules and doing them without missing them. You will prevail.

Frustrated
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

secret

Postby secret » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:55 pm

They do this on purpose. Truth is they want you confused how else are u supposed to fight them? Keep a pen and paper handy write down everything. If you write down everything they say and every change they make if nothing else you will be showing them that you won't lose due to being bulllied.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:23 am

hey hun .. What you need to do is paperwork .. you need to file papers witht he courts 5 days before court no sooner than that .. You need to do a dec of facts the objections and correcns and a sworn affidavit.. And witht hat add a copy of our constituition.. make copys for every one in the court roon each atty every worker and even a copy for the judge again :) That way they see both sides of your story the truth.. you can also do a amotion to reconsider if youd like i like to throw them in at times.. If you need any help let me know thanks sedwards
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

Return to “CPS Investigations”