Please please tell me what to do

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:21 pm

dazeemay alot of them are in my site but i aint been able to update it .. And that sounds great.. :) but guess what they still wont understand them .. When they are going thru all this this is spanish to them and it takes alot of talkign with them to help them to understand it all .. And still many times they do them and still dont understand them .. But yeah that would help some i am sure .. The best thing is keep learnign them and teaching others so they can then teach others but as i have said before each case is different and requires different forms .. These i use nt he begginng are the basics it can get alot more complecating the farther you get into the cases fighting them .. I love the ofrms though yo uknow that .. I luv to fight them and it will make a difference . I think here in georgia is headed for some changes .. :) If just one stae would make the stand then others will follow .. But getting them over the money isnt easy .. susan
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

brokenheartedinFL

Postby brokenheartedinFL » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:19 pm

Thank you for your answer sedwards......my OLDEST son has ADHD but he was not exactly involved with this incident. My 7 year old has been dx with it too but his symptoms are not as bad as my oldest. And I have mentioned to workers on several occasions that I think my 4 y/o will end up getting a dx of it and also I FIRMLY believe that he has oppositional/defiant disorder because this child is one of the most unruly, defiant kids I have ever seen in my life. He is just as stubborn as the day is long, and with all my heart I believe that he has ODD. It often comes WITH ADHD. My oldest son also has Asperger's Disorder and a mild form of bipolar disorder. I have spoken with the behavior therapist and she is talking to her supervisor as we speak about getting records for court Thursday. She said that when she saw the kids the other day they mostly said they are scared and want to be back with Mommy and they miss me. BUT they have to remember, THEY lied for whatever reason and got this going.
Fighting every step of the way against the brutal and misguided accusations against me.

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:39 pm

yes adhd odd and bipolar all go together that is what my son has all three. and odd is hell to deal with i know all to well.. you dont really know which one it is cause they all reflect one another .. More than likely yes your 4 year old has it also .. It is genectic then only thing is years ago they just said we were active or hyper now they are adding names and drugs to this all .. So far i have to adhd .. one as i said has all three the younger ones i am waitng on lol i know my five year old is in constant trouble i am praying they dont diagnose him also .. Now as far as the other disorder i dont know of anything on that one i would have to read up on it .. Sometimes younger children do things as a joke we call a lir they thing it is funny and this is what happens.. They are children and they need to realize this .... Children hear things and do things not realizing what they may cause .. why cause they are children .. All i know hun is fight and fight like hell .. if you have yahoo my im is whosyurmamma .. and i can go more into deatail .. And if you need i will look over your papers But yes you need the records on the children for court that woukld help alot cause you can beleave they are going to have them and they will use al the bad stuff out of it ... so you have to point out the good from what you are doing to try and help these kids .. And what they are doing to hurt them .. sedwards
Hazel McBride, a contemporary suicide researcher and psychotherapist ... "No government and no court should be allowed to take a child from a parent unless there is a very, very, very good reason," says Dr. McBride. "Because to have a child ripped from you, it's the same as a child dying. It's absolutely uncivilized, barbaric and devastating for any parent. It's not uncommon for these people to suffer depressive breakdowns."

www.spareourchildren.tk

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:02 pm

Yes, My 12 yrs old Son has O.D.D., it is very difficult to control one kid like that. CPS Doctor diagnosed my Son at least 7 different mental disorders, which I thought was laughable. My Family Doctor does not believe that because if he was diagnosed like that, he would have ended up in Mental ward Hospital. He do fine, just don't like to follow rules, and like you said, very unruly and disrespectful. I do believe with rules, it will help them follow through. CPS are there to make it difficult on you and me and others, telling us what we can or cannot do. They (CPS And CPS Doctors and Doctors nationwide) LOVES to diagnose Children like these because they make money off these poor Children. They don't wanna help, they just want money. I am still waiting for Counselling for me and my Family and these Whacko CPS won't carry out my Service Plan and all they do was to delay. They wanted to delay so they can introduce another Service Plan for another SIX months! This is harrassement, and persecution on me and my Family. They better get lost or I will be one mad Mamma. LOL
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”