case updates...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

tinytots

case updates...

Postby tinytots » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:24 pm

I am paying the lawyer Monday (hopefully) to begin the court hearing to regain the daycare licence. He will hire a criminal lawyer and a medical doctor as well as whatever else is needed to disprove the report and its findings written by CPS. I hope they are finally happy, I will be putting my house on the market soon after and will move in with our in-laws until we can rebuild our lives finacially and then move to a new home down the road.
Its a small price to pay right now if I can win and show them they cant point the finger the wrong way and get away with it all the time. It took me 5 months to find a lawyer in my state to take them on, I found out theres only 2 willing and its this one and one other in another county. Hes supposed to be the best, the only thing that rots is he said he wished he had been there in the beginning because now that we are right up to the hearing he has alot of work in a short time to do, that also means no payment plan he needs all now and its as much as a new car@@@@

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:09 pm

All the Good Luck to you, I hate the fact they get away with it, and the hard trick is to disprove the case file or records that they "made up" to make you lose your day care. It is not right. I mean any one with a Daycare means they care about the Children. The CPs has to be really stupid that you would even harm a child. It is a DAY CARE! The probablity that you need to tell the Lawyer that the Mother must have abused the Child before bring the Child to the DAY CARE. As the Lawyer probably got a hold of the Xrays of the Child, showing Old abuses. If there are prior old abuses, THEN you are not the one doing it, SHE is or the Father is doing the Child. That is what you need to prove in Court. :wink:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

tinytots

Postby tinytots » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:49 am

he said they "spun a bottle it landed on me so they said ok pick her" he said all the info is bogus, they have nothing concrete to go off of. He said I will probably win the hearing and they will then contest it, but at that point I give up because of $$$ but at least one thing goes my way, the verified will still be on my record, but it will have follow up comment saying I was cleared of any wrong doing in court- yeah!

horsewhipervet

day care

Postby horsewhipervet » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:49 pm

TINYTOTS i am new to the forum but have been doing a lot of reading and also know a few of the people on here so i have heard some of your story. would like to say i wish you all the luck in the world and may GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU
:? :cry: trainer

tinytots

Postby tinytots » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:01 am

Thanks, I will be in here from time to time, it gets busy with everything I have going on so Ive had a cut back of the time I spend here as a result. If any body needs to talk Im me, Ill be right around the bend :D

daddyanddede

day care

Postby daddyanddede » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:38 am

tinytots have not talk to you in a while but am still here. would like to say i wish you all the luck in the world sugar and hope ever thing turns out for the best will be praying for you.
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

tinytots

Postby tinytots » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:36 am

Thanks Daddy, I have started the process for the hearing and I just got a letter back from my letter I sent to Jeb Bush. He had forwarded my info to alan abramowitz who is legal for Children and Families, I was surprised. He said (of course) he couldnt help me now that it was in Administrative Hearing mode and to educate myself as much as possible before the hearing. LOL! Yeah right, they made it impossible for me to represent myself, I would have lost for sure, when you deal with "The Gestapos" you have to have a lawyer. Its sad when they have more power than the police do!!! My lawyer and the criminal attorney who is helping him said I have a good possibility of a win, but they will most likely appeal, he said Iam doing a justice for all the other little guys in family daycare, he said they will then have the opportunity to "piggy back" my lawsuit and make a bigger case against them. Thats nice, at least the little guys will get some compensation at my expense, but more positively it shows they cant push the lower middle class around and that even though Im not rich I sure as hell am not going to stand back and be shit on from whoever made the "spin the bottle" decesion to destroy my career choice, I can guarantee you that person didnt have a degree- Excuse me Im just venting, I cant always be nice and see things through the rose colored glasses I once did!

daddyanddede

POST SUBJECT

Postby daddyanddede » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:59 pm

tinytots i also am FLA. just have not lived there for along time. and do know what you are talking about .i was born and raised in PLANT CITY. right down there in the berry patch. at times we all have to blow off steam if we dont we lose it. girl if there is any thing i can do to help you please let me know
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:14 pm

tinytots wrote:I have a good possibility of a win, but they will most likely appeal,

I don't believe an Ad Review decision can be appealed.

Best, Dan

tinytots

Postby tinytots » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:54 pm

? What do you mean ad review? Administrative Hearing? Iam disputing the facts of the case, if I win, your saying CPS cant appeal it?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:01 pm

There are 3 levels of Appeal for the CLIENT, not CPS> however, on the opposite side, where the Hearing has been finalized, CPS cannot appeal after the fact. The CLIENT can appeal in 3 levels, all the way to the Top. CPS can't. That is a difference, because CPS HAS NO Complaint, you do.

Once you have this Hearing over with, and it is decided, CPS Can't appeal it. If you don't like their decisions, you can go up one more level and appeal it again, but remember there are 3 levels to go up only. That's it.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

tinytots

Postby tinytots » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:13 pm

I see, so they cannot appeal if I win?

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:14 pm

tinytots wrote:? What do you mean ad review? Administrative Hearing? Iam disputing the facts of the case, if I win, your saying CPS cant appeal it?

I've beat CPS three times in Ad Reviews in NY and that was the end of it.

Hope it's the same for you.

Best, Dan

Return to “CPS Investigations”