Someone please give me some advise.

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

desperatemom

Someone please give me some advise.

Postby desperatemom » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:43 pm

I have not been on the site for 2 months because I didn't have access to the internet. Well god bless my mother and step father the just bought me a computer so I can stay caught up on fighting for my children. But During this two month period things have gone from bad to worse. First I have been fighting for my kids for the past two and a half years. Cys will act like everything thing is going good and I actually have a chance on getting my children back and then WHAM a week or two before the hearing I find out that they have had a complaint about me.. It is alwys from my monster-in-law, (she is the foster parent/grandmother of my two beautiful girls) she wants my children and will do anything to keep them no matter who she hurts INCLUDING MYdaughters. They are actually begining to hate her. But of couse this will be my fault even though I can only see them a total of 27 hours a month. Well what has just happens is by far the worse thing that this evil women has ever done. Just this week I seen my daughters on Monday, they were with me, my son and grandmother all day. Everything was good besides when I have to take them back to her house and they cry and beg me not to make them go their anymore. Well the next day I called the caseworker to tell her that I was upset because their grandfather and grandmother that they are living with took the cell phone I gave them so they could call their grandmother who lives out of town and their guardiam of litem. Their grandparents wont let my oldest daughter call when she asks them. They used the excuse that it was long distance. So I decided I would pay for the phone calls, so I bought her a cell phone. Well the case worker went to find out but instead it all turned on my son. The case worker took my youngest daughter into a room with her and the grandmother and grandfather to talk. (The grandfather came home from work early this day) They woiuld not let my oldest daughter in the room. Well when they came and got my oldest daughter their was and accusation that my 15 year old son was exposing himself to his sisters. My oldest daughter told them that this was not true, they told her that she was lying. My youngest daughter is only six and can be led to say anything with three adults coaching her but my older daughter is 9 almost 10 and can see what they are doing so she stands up to them. Well the next day which was Thursday went to each lunch at the schools with my daughters, when I went to lunch with my oldest one she told me all of this happened. I didn't know the cys worker was going to see my children and have sent registered letters before stating that I did not want her talking to my children without the presence of their guardiam of litem. Well during this time my monster-in law called the hotline stating all of her accusations about their older brother, This sent the complaint to Harrisburg and to the state police. Well the case worker went to talk to my son on Thursday and asked him a few questions and told him everything would be alright. On Friday the cys caseworker came to my house and told me that my son was not to be alone with the girls and he deffinatley was not aloud to spend the night if the girls were. I had to tell my son all of this and it devated him he said I am not aloud to stay here anymore, he was crying and it was awlful. I picked the girls up on Friday and as soon as they got in the car they started crying, My youngest kept saying that her pappy told her to say stuff and if she did he wouldn't yell at them anymore, but he lied about stuff, she kept saying this over and over. I finally calmed her down and told her it would be alright and I would get someone she could trust to come and talk to them, They cried when their brother had to leave, this brought up so many of the horrible feelings of when the girls where taken from the begining, Thier is so much more I could tell you this is just the worst thing they have ever done. It is one thing to make up stuff about me I can take it and fight back but this could really destroy my son. He kept asking me why they would say this about him I told him that they just are doing anything to destroy me and he got caught in all of their deception. Can someone please help I go for my 6 month review on Monday> Please IM me I need any info that I can get I have such a long story I need to get it out. They will not ruin my son to get my girls,

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:08 pm

I tried several times to IM you, but my computer has a way of giving me problems when I go into yahoo, msn etc.

The reason I am going to post what I feel here is so that others may learn from it.

There is much to be said about getting lawyers for our children. We did this last go round and as far as we know cps has stayed away. The children have a lawyer and our daughter has a lawyer.

I have stated this before about legal aid. I have had two mothers who did this and cps backed off.

Read this http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=2414
Personally I would have your son call a legal aide lawyer himself. He has got to fight before they can smear his name and this is one way to do it. Don't back down. In fact the two mothers went into the legal aide office and sat there until they were helped. This might make grandpa and grandma back off.

This is a matter of your sons name going on a felony register so you need to fight with everything you have to stop this upevil.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

daddyanddede

POST SUBJECT

Postby daddyanddede » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:45 pm

desperatemom
i myself have not been through this my case is some what different than that but will say this DAZEEMAY will not tell you wrong she is a very smart young lady(( just picking at you dazee) but will say this her , her daughter, and her grand daughter are very smart and know what they are talking about
:evil: :twisted: Cottenmouth a VERY PO old man

Return to “CPS Investigations”