Why would......

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MNNaNa

Why would......

Postby MNNaNa » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:48 am

a social worker want to extend visits? The social worker has asked us if we want more visits either longer or an extra day.

This is the same worker that fought like heck to not have any visits only 1 and 1/2 months ago.

Would the fact that the appeals court heard the appeal on the TPR only this past Thursday have anything to do with it? She asked us on Friday?

We have a court hearing on the one child that has not been TPRed on Tuesday. It is a settlement conference.

I am very confused as to why all of a sudden they want to be "nice".
Broken hearted Grandma needs help

Victoria

Postby Victoria » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:13 am

It could have everything to do with the court hearing. The judge may have alot to do with it. Sometimes they try extended visits when things are going well. It is usually a good sign. They will gradually move into longer visits when things look positive on the child (ren) being returned home or perhaps in your case to the grandparents. Take the visits and make them count. The next court hearing will have the results presented to the judge. If you deny visits they will tell the judge negative things.

MNNaNa

Postby MNNaNa » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:35 pm

I would NEVER deny the visits. This is the only thing I live for anymore is to get these kids back home.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:26 pm

I'd have to say the appeal had something to do with it and the TPR is going to be reversed or else they wouldn't bring up "more" visitation with a family that has been TPR'd...

Sounds like Good news :wink:

Good luck on Tuesday :D
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:01 pm

Sounds soooo good.

I have been and will be thinking about you tomorrow.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

MNNaNa

Postby MNNaNa » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:16 pm

Just thought Id let you all know:

THINGS "look" good. but after all this, can one ever trust CPS?

Ps: Today was my birthday and I am NOT celebrating! LOL

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:34 pm

Great news for your birthday.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “CPS Investigations”