CPS Therapist Visit

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Marina

Postby Marina » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:39 am

Why are you going into people's homes?

You would turn somebody in for dog crap?

What do you think of the current Maymont bear bite case?

Please show me a daycare center, licensed or not, anywhere in Virginia that does not have human feces smeared into the carpet of the 2-yr-old room under where the nap cots go.

I don't care if there is a sink in the room or not, toddlers come to school in diapers, pull-ups, training pants and regular pants, and pee, crap, throw up, spit and everything else on the carpet, not to mention food, drinks, paint, playdough, glitter and glue. If a kid has the runs at nap time, the ratios are doubled, there is only one teacher, the sink and bathrum are down the hall, the director is at lunch, and the kids are left alone if the teacher runs out a second. The runs are going to get cleaned up with spray cleaner and a paper towel. If it is just pee, you might not be so lucky. The 3-5 o'clock staff, and the 5-6 o'clock staff might not know about it, and even if they did, they are not going to stay and fool with it after the last child leaves.

The cleaning people may or may not come once a week. The daily cleaning consists of emptying trash. This is not an isolated incident. This is daily, just in one room.

Get real.

Zookie

Postby Zookie » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:14 am

I am not sure what daycare centers have to do with In-Home services. I go in to people's homes generally because they ask for help. Rarely I go to homes where they really are not interested and have been referred, but that often changes once they get to know me.

Again, I am not sure what daycares have to do with what I posted. But since you asked me to give you a daycare that does not have feces I can. I worked at a daycare all through college and we did not have children's feces on the floor and we always had the staff we needed. I worked in the two-year-old room. If a pull up leaked, then you cleaned it up with bleach. We also fully bleached the toys once a week as well as their cots. Noses were wiped. Paint and glue spills were cleaned up immediately. I actually got in trouble one time because a child went home with a dirty shirt (she had spaghetti for lunch that day) and I had not changed it before her mother picked her up.

When I said dog feces, I meant ALL OVER THE HOUSE....in the carpet, in the upholestry. Maggots in the food in the kitchen (food that had been sitting out for days)......used sanitary napkins strewn about the house......I am not talking about, "oh your dog just had an accident on the carpet"....I mean systemic filth all over the entire house. For example, I went to a house once where I sat in urine on the couch because one of the children had decided that would be a good place to go (a 7-year-old without developmental problems). In that same house there were maggots and fruit flies swarming all over food that had been left out for days.

You need to "get real." Some families do have problems and need help. My first priority is always the children and the parents.....filthy living conditions is not good for parents either.

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:50 am

You have to understand that I'm extremely (as well as many people here) suspicious of anyone that collaborates, provides information to, asks advice of or does similar work as the goons. One of the "red flags" (a common goon term) that was raised with me was; "keep the family together" - a common goon saying which we all know is bull$hit.

Maybe you do have not-so-corrupted goons you deal with, but, the mere fact they do what they do, is very suspicious. Can you say parens patriae?
bcbc films
bcbcfilms.8m.com

Return to “CPS Investigations”