sexual misconduct report filed with police tonight

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

unfairjustice05

sexual misconduct report filed with police tonight

Postby unfairjustice05 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:09 pm

Well all this is the update on my children,tonight (march twentyeight ) had to go to the police dept and file a report on my kids 12 year step brother for rape of my 14 year old daughter.The police myself and my husband went to my ex husbands home to question my 14 year old daughter about the incident she told me and my husband about this weekend.SHe told us that she woke up in her room and found her step brother on top of her and her pants down and his penis was trying to go into her and she threw him off and said "you aren't going to tell are you". Well i spoke to my attorney and my councelor and they both said i needed to file a report so i did after 2 police stations and 6 officers we finally went over and talked to her.The police took her out to the car and then had me and my husband come down to the car to let her know it was ok to talk.And she told the police officers everything.Now I have to have a CPS agent have a forinsic interview with her.And then when we get home there is a message from my 16 year old daughter that said "we were kicked out of the house and are at grandpa's".

The step mom called my 14 year old daughter a F'in lier and called her a bitch.And also 3 reports to the child abuse hotline were made tonight 1 by my councelor and 2 by the police.They told me that i was doing the right thing by reporting this because it can be a dangerous situation.The police wanted to send my 14 year old daughter home with me for the night but court papers say different so they had toleave her with their dad.

My attorney and councelor said that if i didn't report it that it would come back and bite me where i sit...i am glad i did this and i am protecting my daughters.

What do you all think about this?
Last edited by unfairjustice05 on Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honeybee

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:16 pm

How sad for your daughter :(

I guess I would have the lawyer call cps and tell them that the children were kicked out of the house and that they need to make sure they are safe. :wink:

Box all of them into a corner!!
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:36 pm

we have already emailed my attorney and the police officer told me to call them so that i can be there when they question her.I told my daughter not to talk until i am there! And also the police were informed by my daughter that their dad calle my 16 year old a bitch.And when the step miom got home she told their dad and them to get the F out and go to his dads which he did.And another thing tonight my 16 year old told me on the phone that her dad said it was her fault that all of this happended that they are not living with me anymore and all the arguing they are having over there.ANd that she is a bitch as well.But,as long as the police have made a call and my councelor well CPS and DFS can not argue this or deny it,the police have a statement from my daughter.And they now know (police) that my kids have been kicked out of the house.But,i had to do this to keep my daughters from getting molested or hurt again.

Their dad told them do not call ANYBODY but i told my 14 year old to call me if ANYTHIng happended in which they did.I am so proud of my daughter its got me warm and fuzzy knowing that she told the police everything.Now this judge is going to have to look at everything.Just let DFS try and turn their backs on this.And when CPS does go to the school and my daughter isn't there well...they did this to them selves.My daughter knew she could no tell her dad or step mom what had happended.She told her sister and her 18 year old brother first,she was afraid to tell me but she decided to tell.
Honeybee

kdddav'swife

I am so sorry.

Postby kdddav'swife » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:05 am

I am so sorry that this is happening to your daughter after all that these kids have been through. As unfortunate as this is though maybe it will be what finally gets your kids back. Perhaps now the judge will realize how much danger he has placed these young people in by placing them with their bio dad.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:13 am

well i called cps today as directed by the police for them to do a forensic interview with my daughter and since court papers show i can't pick my daughter up at school or go to the school i asked if they could pick her up and the lady said they don't do that which is bull,they did this when they took by kids in 2004.So,if this doesn't get looked into i am going to be making alot of noise.My 16 year old daughter called us last night and told me and my ubby thattheir step mom kicked them and their dad out of the house,and called my 14 year old a f n lier and a bitch.My ex hubby told my 16 year old daughter thatthis was all her fault that she isn't living with me anymore and all of the fights they are having.At least i ahev police back up and ploice report.This is what my attorney said.

I think it had to be done as it is a very serious incident. The
girl should not have to put up with such incidents. I tried to tell
the commissioner that this was not an appropriate placement for them
and that they needed their own rooms but he thought differently. I
think this show that we were right and he definitely was wrong. I
just hope when the dust settles that you can have your children
back.
Honeybee

Zookie

Unfortunately

Postby Zookie » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:33 am

Unfortunately CPS will not generally do anything about "child on child" offenses.....unless the victimzed child was left in the care of the victimzer by the parents. I doubt this occurence will help you in any way. However, the stepbrother is now open to criminal charges and it is always possible that he will get proscecuted and will not be allowed near your child.....but even then, they may remove him and not her.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:34 pm

You are right the step other told my girls yesterday that "now her son is not allowed to be there for his visits while my kids are there" and the step mom and my kids dad were ither at the bar or drunk when this happended.And they allow for her son to be in my daughters room all the time.The step brother has even told friends that he "sees my 14 year old daughter as a girlfriend not as a sister" And my 16 year old daughter called tonight and told me and my husband that their dad and step mom have called thm bitches and that their step mom is now loaning their bedroom out to them.Children's division worker is supposed to go to see my 14 year old daughter sat and to talk to her she is going to tell the worker she wants to be taken out of the home,my 16 year old daughter was told by the step mom she is to stay in her room and not come out,she has things she would like to say to this worker as well.

I did talk to the detective today and he assured me that this mattr will be looked into.I am going to make sure this does not get ignored because i was not able to protect my girls from their former step father but i will protect them from being harmed by any one else.The good thing is the 5 police officers that talked to my daughter have her statement and it can not be denied.

My daughter was told that if they do remove her from the house they will put her in a foster home and will not be returned to me,i hope this goes before the same judge that took my kids and gave them to my ex and his wife.

Do you think i have a good case and a good chance of kids commin home,son will be 18 on April 2nd he is out of the system then.
Honeybee

Zookie

chances

Postby Zookie » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:37 am

I am not sure of your chances for getting them back.....what were the reasons for removal? They seem old enough to decide where they want to live in my opinion.

I recently helped reunite a mother and son (the son had been with his father for 10 years and it was BAD).....but CPS was not involved in that case at all. The kid kept getting into legal trouble with Dad, so we decided to kind of "try something new" and recommended he go with Mom......he's MUCH better now.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:49 am

Many times cps will not let them go until they age out between 18-21. And more are 21 than 18, 19, or 20.

It's all about the money from the federal government. The more children in foster care the more money cps makes for there state.

It does not matter what anyone thinks cps and the judges have the say.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:41 am

you both are right.My son will be 18 on sunday.And if and when this goes back to the judge and he sees that the girls in front of him are the same ones he gave to their dad and step mom he will see that my attorney was right that it is a unsafe house hold for them. I am just pulling out every stop i can to protect my girls. The reson for removal in the first place was my girls had been molested by their former step father and it came to light in 2004 and cps took my kids and placed them with their bio father.And there are 3 bedrooms for 6 children and 2 others are the weekends.My ex husband has told my kids "you have no dad" and "its all your fault you don't live with your mom".

The detective told me last night that if we are told of any more negative talk or being called names and yelled at that these are signs of abuse and no child should be treated like this and to call 911 for a welfare check.

I will not stop pulling out all my stops to protect my girls.The kids dad even called my 16 year old daughter a bitch tuesday night before the police got there.
Honeybee

Zookie

Postby Zookie » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:56 am

Whoa.....what happened with the stepfather.....you said former, so I assume you divorced him and believed the girls.....why didn't they just have the stepfather leave and the girls stay with you (without him present).......did you kick him out right away or was he around or what.......I'm confused why they did not remove HIM and not them (or did they think you had something to do with it?)

TracyP

Re: Unfortunately

Postby TracyP » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:06 pm

Zookie wrote:Unfortunately CPS will not generally do anything about "child on child" offenses.....unless the victimzed child was left in the care of the victimzer by the parents. I doubt this occurence will help you in any way. However, the stepbrother is now open to criminal charges and it is always possible that he will get proscecuted and will not be allowed near your child.....but even then, they may remove him and not her.

I guess it all depends on what motive they have. That is exactly what they are dragging me thru the system for. An event that never happened between a 9 year old and 5 year old. They put my kids on the "Juvenille Agressor" list.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:29 pm

the case worker called and she is bringing my kids here today for the weekend and on monday my 14 year old daughter is going to give her statement to CPS and the case worker told me she isn't going to believe a thing the step mom or the kids dad saty...she is totally disatisfied with the fact that they called my girls bitches....and the reason she went o the school is because my 14 year olddaughter said she didn't want to go home and was scared to be there this weekend and was tired of all the abuse...this is a step forward
Honeybee

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:16 pm

is totally disatisfied with the fact that they called my girls bitches

What a crock!!! No concern that the child was raped. Of course she would not dare admit that your daughter was raped because then they would really be in trouble for admitting it. Saving their necks; and not caring about the emotional and physical abuse your children are living in. :twisted:

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:17 pm

Again you are right.My children never showed up tonight.The dad said he made other arrangements for my 14 year old.my 16 year old daughter was horrified because she wasn't going with her sister.The police had already taken the former step father into cusody the day CPS took my girls and i got the restraing order against him the next day.

And CPS had already made up their minds i was guilty and i knew (which was proven i didn't) and chose to go ahead and give my girls to their dad and step mom.The case worker coudn''t force their dad to hand them over due to a court order saying he has custody of them and i only have weekend visits (which the step mom made every other weekdend) her kids who are 14 and 12 the brother that raped my 14 year old 4 weeks ago.

The good thing is i have a police report and also my daughters statement to the police that night and again on monday when she goes to talk to the interviewer.

With a paper trail and police it can't be denied.the step mom told my 16 year old daughter last night that "your mom was stupid for getting the state involved" and "she is going to loose her daughter and son because of this" the step mom doesn't have custody of ither oldest child includeing the one that raped my daughter.

But at least i have a leg up now.and i have to wait for 2 days 1 week maybe then they will be home.

DOes anybody know if this report will have to go before a juvinile judge as well? i am not sure.
Honeybee

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:58 pm

never got my children,the dad and step mom made other plans for my daughter...they put her with a neighbor right next door.
Honeybee

ldsmama5

Postby ldsmama5 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:45 pm

Oh that is so aweful!
I hate this. What happened to her rights and the right to be safe?
She should be with you. She should have a say since she is old enough. Also some charges should be brought against that little monster for doing this to her. Pursue that because who knows if he has done this to someone before but certainly he will do this again. Great job on getting the paper trail and protecting yourself. Hug your kids tight. Get a new court date and fight to get them Journal everything and Fight hard. You are a great mom and I hope this turns out right for all of you.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:46 pm

We are waiting for the new court date.And wait till the judge that has been dealing with my casse gets this one.My attorney will tell him see we told you it was not safe for the kids.And now the step mom is retaliating against my kids...but wait till monday when my 14 year old goes to the forensic interview with CVC and gives the whole story about everything that has gone on in the house it will not be so pleasant....here is what happended on tuesday

1.Went to police station (2 of them)
2.went with police to dads house
3.police talked to daughter (got whole story)
4.step mom kicked out kids and dad (dad and 2 oldest kids went back)
5.step mom called girls bitches
6.dad told 16 year old that everything ws her fault.

ANd then on friday priciple at 14 year olds school called at 14 year olds request because didn't want to go home and talked to her and got her statement.

and since the court order states that the dd has custody of the kids that is the reason she couldn't go home with me tuesday night.

But i am keeping paper trails and much more so this can not be ignored or brushed away i am goign to make sure of that.And for her being old enough the courts don't think so and none of my kids talk to their GAL ever,but she will have to know.
Honeybee

Dan Sullivan

Re: sexual misconduct report filed with police tonight

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:11 pm

I had a friend over today and she read this post.

This is what she said.

unfairjustice05 wrote: Well all this is the update on my children,tonight (march twentyeight ) had to go to the police dept and file a report on my kids 12 year step brother for rape of my 14 year old daughter.The police myself and my husband went to my ex husbands home to question my 14 year old daughter about the incident she told me and my husband about this weekend.

She couldn't believe the parents waited from the weekend till Tuesday night to file the report.

A 48 hour delay at least.

With the girl back in the house with the boy who allegedly attempted to rape her!

How could they wait two days?

Didn't make sense.

She also said a 14 yo girl is as mature as a 16 yo boy, and a 12 yo boy (unless he's very advanced for his age) doesn't act with any more maturity than a 10 yo boy.

She thought the boy would be sort of afraid of the girl because of the age difference.

unfairjustice05 wrote: SHe told us that she woke up in her room and found her step brother on top of her and her pants down and his penis was trying to go into her and she threw him off and said "you aren't going to tell are you".

She said she didn't know anyone who slept in their pants. That bothered her.

She also said (and I'm the same way) if someone just touches her in her sleep she wakes right up.

She couldn't see how the girl woke up with her pants down and someone already on top of her. IOW she should have woken up when the boy pulled down the covers, NOT with the boy on top of her with her pants pulled down. Besides the boy HAD to know the girl was going to wake up.

And the way it's written it's the girl who says "you aren't going to tell are you."

unfairjustice05 wrote: Well i spoke to my attorney and my councelor and they both said i needed to file a report so i did after 2 police stations and 6 officers we finally went over and talked to her.

The mother called her attny and her councelor BEFORE the police.

She said if her daughter was almost raped she would've called 911 IMMEDIATELY... as soon as her daughter told her what happened.

The delay AND the calls to the attny and councelor made her even more skeptical.

And THEN it took trips to two different police stations and six police officers before the police decided to speak with the daughter.

It sounded like the parent's had to convince the police something happened.

unfairjustice05 wrote: The police took her out to the car and then had me and my husband come down to the car to let her know it was ok to talk. And she told the police officers everything.

She wasn't sure from this if the mother and father stood and listened to the girl tell the story to the police.

But that's what it sounded like.

unfairjustice05 wrote: My attorney and councelor said that if i didn't report it that it would come back and bite me where i sit...i am glad i did this and i am protecting my daughters.

Why was the possibility of NOT reporting the incident mentioned by the counselor and attny?

Unless someone had reservations about what really happened.

unfairjustice05 wrote: What do you all think about this?

She said everything about this situations seemed (I hate to use Bob Lynn's word) suspicious to her.

Don't flip out on me for this.

My friend doesn't know I posted what she said.

Best, Dan

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:06 pm

She said she didn't know anyone who slept in their pants. That bothered her.

Sounds like your friend is one of these who does not wear pants at all. Some do and some don't. That is a totally idiotic statement.

A 48 hour delay at least.

That doesn't mean a thing. They sound like they are the type of family who discuss before they jump. You don't know much about Angel's case so quit judging.

She thought the boy would be sort of afraid of the girl because of the age difference

Boy, she lives in Neverland. I am surprised you even posted this garbage. You need to google more and find out what kids are doing today in this age bracket.

She also said (and I'm the same way) if someone just touches her in her sleep she wakes right up.

:lol: This is too ridiculous. Better google that one too.

IOW she should have woken up when the boy pulled down the covers,

Maybe she didn't have her covers on. DUH!!

NOT with the boy on top of her with her pants pulled down.

The girl is probably a deep sleeper.

Besides the boy HAD to know the girl was going to wake up.

Hmmmmm!! You must not know much about boys....Oh! I forgot you were a boy at one time. How could you forget Dan?

She said if her daughter was almost raped she would've called 911 IMMEDIATELY... as soon as her daughter told her what happened.

You say you have been on this board 11 months and you have not followed Angels posts. 911 after the fact???? 911 is for emergency calls that are happening at the moment.

And THEN it took trips to two different police stations and six police officers before the police decided to speak with the daughter.

Again Dan, you don't know the whole story. And you are victimizing this parent again with your ill informed post. Had you been following Angel's case you would know why it took this route.

Don't flip out on me for this.

Don't tell me or anybody else not to flip out over this. This is the worst I have ever seen from your posts.

My friend doesn't know I posted what she said.

Also, there you go posting what others tell you in confidence, but then your post sounds a little "fishy". Could it be Dan wanted to say these things and used a made up story of a friend.

Angel has struggled and struggled with the crap that cps has handed her. And you post this crap!!

Dan Sullivan

ANOTHER "sounds a little fishy" post

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:51 am

Dazeemay wrote:
Also, there you go posting what others tell you in confidence, but then your post sounds a little "fishy". Could it be Dan wanted to say these things and used a made up story of a friend.

What my friend said wasn't "in confidence," wasn't about herself, and it wasn't a secret.

It was simply her opinion about what she read.

And angel did finish her post with "What do you all think about this?"

Another post that "sounds a little fishy?"

You said that five days ago about something else that was posted and then a half hour later wrote,

"I was wrong in my feelings about this mornings post as RKeyser has pointed out this was a friend of hers.

My sincere apologies to her and RKeyser."

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:35 am

Has the rape been proved conclusively?

Did he admit it or is there proof?

I doubt she instigated the sex, but it's possible right?

ngsm7605

Postby ngsm7605 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:53 am

It can happen. I sleep so deeply sometimes I couldnt hear a bomb go off nor someone on top of me. This morning I woke up with my HUGE cat sleeping on top of me! Couldn't beleive I had been sleeping with his big fat*ss on top of me, he was all cozy had been there who knows how long.

Oh and about the 12 year old, some 12 year olds can do more than you think, what about that kid that slept with the teacher and got her PREGNANT! Wasn't he only like 12-13 when he did that?
Mom to 3

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:14 am

ngsm7605 wrote: Oh and about the 12 year old, some 12 year olds can do more than you think, what about that kid that slept with the teacher and got her PREGNANT!

It was the teacher who was arrested and charged with rape... NOT the 12 yo boy.

ngsm7605 wrote: Wasn't he only like 12-13 when he did that?

The boy didn't rape the teacher... she raped him and she went to prison for what SHE did.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:16 am

ngsm7605 said,
Oh and about the 12 year old, some 12 year olds can do more than you think, what about that kid that slept with the teacher and got her PREGNANT!

Ngsm7605 was just referring to the fact that 12 yr olds can do more than you think they are capable of (emphasis on PREGNANT). Her statement shows that she was just referring to the boy. It is understood that everyone knows about the teacher and what she did.

Dans said, [quote]Has the rape been proved conclusively?

Did he admit it or is there proof?

I doubt she instigated the sex, but it's possible right? Not even remotely possible in this case[/quote]

Read her posts Dan, and see where you are not comprehending what is going on in this case.

Return to “CPS Investigations”