Need Advice

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mothertalula

Need Advice

Postby mothertalula » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:13 pm

CPS worker came to my house on Monday night and told me that someone had called and said that there is a concern that I am using Ecstacy and Cocaine. I have never done cocaine and it has been years since I have done ecstacy. I have a 5 month old daughter so it has been at least 2 or 2 1/2 years since I have ever done anything, and I was honest and told the worker that. I told her it was experimental. She went ahead and did a drug test and I passed with the exception of Xanax(which I am perscribed) in my system. She also did a check up on the baby to make sure that she was ok, made sure that I had food and diapers, and she wanted to know what she was sleeping on(which is her back positioner). I know who made the report(my ex-employer) and now I think they are investigating her because I told them that she threatned me by saying she is a violent person and she was going to run her car through my house. She also has some sort of prescription(which I think is fake because she is a RN) for xanax. She has a 3 months supply(300 pills). She told me that her insurance was running out and the doctor went ahead and perscribed her 3 months. It is very suspicious because the bottle is a non see through white bottle, and the label looks typed up or printed. I told the worker all of this, and I never told them her information, and they called me yesterday and they were at her house and wanted to know where she was or if I had a contact info. So, I am assuming that she was the one that made the complaint.

I am very worried that my daughter might be taken from me. Any advice would be greatly appreicated:)

Thanks,

Megan

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:04 pm

Read this link and this will prevent them from taking her. Always keep it with you. Be careful of who you do it with. Some have been protected already by doing this.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1103

The link below is a quick and easy way to get it done now.
https://www.legaldocs.com/docs/rev_child1.mv

If cps comes back to your house tell them your daughter is under guardianship and you have to notify her guardian. This should make them back off entirely.

Please let us know what happens as it will help the board to know so that we can report to other parents that this step helped with your case.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:11 pm

Well, it's a little too late. You've volunteered information to those who have no legitimate authority. The goons can and will twist what you've told them about drugs. If it were I in this situation, I'd stop cooperating. Additonally, I would get a small tape recorder or video camera and have it ready. It is highly, highly possible they will attempt to kidnap your child and send them to fostercare. Boom...they just got their money's worth from you.

I would keep my mouth shut and immediately start seeking a lawyer. Additionally, I would ignore PM's from CPS goons and those that would tell me to cooperate and it will go away.

I also understand the goons will do everything in thier power to get me to sign "service plans".

I would keep my mouth shut and get a lawyer, no matter if I could afford it.

This is not legal advice and I'm not an attorney.
bcbc films
bcbcfilms.8m.com

mothertalula

Postby mothertalula » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:20 pm

what type of lawyer should I be seeking?

Dan Sullivan

Re: Need Advice

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:25 pm

mothertalula wrote: CPS worker came to my house on Monday night and told me that someone had called and said that there is a concern that I am using Ecstacy and Cocaine. I have never done cocaine and it has been years since I have done ecstacy. I have a 5 month old daughter so it has been at least 2 or 2 1/2 years since I have ever done anything, and I was honest and told the worker that. I told her it was experimental. She went ahead and did a drug test

How'd she do that?

mothertalula wrote: and I passed with the exception of Xanax(which I am perscribed) in my system. She also did a check up on the baby to make sure that she was ok, made sure that I had food and diapers, and she wanted to know what she was sleeping on(which is her back positioner). I know who made the report (my ex-employer) and now I think they are investigating her because I told them that she threatned me by saying she is a violent person and she was going to run her car through my house. She also has some sort of prescription (which I think is fake because she is a RN) for xanax. She has a 3 months supply (300 pills). She told me that her insurance was running out and the doctor went ahead and perscribed her 3 months. It is very suspicious because the bottle is a non see through white bottle, and the label looks typed up or printed. I told the worker all of this, and I never told them her information, and they called me yesterday and they were at her house and wanted to know where she was or if I had a contact info. So, I am assuming that she was the one that made the complaint.

I am very worried that my daughter might be taken from me. Any advice would be greatly appreicated:)

Thanks,

Megan

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

If it's gonna hit the fan it would have already happened.

Best, Dan

mothertalula

Postby mothertalula » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:35 pm

just got off the phone with the supervisor and she reassured me that I have nothing to worry about. My case worker is off today so I called and talked to her supervisor, and she I shouldn't worry and that if it was urgent it would have already happened by now.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:01 pm

just got off the phone with the supervisor and she reassured me that I have nothing to worry about

Do not believe that.

Do not call them anymore and if they come or call tell them you have guardianship for your child. This will shut them up.

However, your name will be in their records and you should always have the guardianship papers with you at all times.

You must now always keep abreast as to what is going on with cps in this regards because they might begin to change the laws on guardianship once they see people know their rights.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Zookie

You're fine

Postby Zookie » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:29 am

Well, I really think you do not have anything to worry about. What state are you in? I am in VA and technically parents who are on drugs is not really a reportable offense (mandated reporters will usally report it anyway to cover themselves), unless they are dealers. And you aren't on any drugs anyways. I doubt you will hear from CPS anymore.

HopesKiss30

Re: You're fine

Postby HopesKiss30 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:41 am

Zookie wrote:Well, I really think you do not have anything to worry about. What state are you in? I am in VA and technically parents who are on drugs is not really a reportable offense (mandated reporters will usally report it anyway to cover themselves), unless they are dealers.

Not reportable?!?

If that's the case I want to move to VA.

I was reported for working the graveyard. The state called that neglect even though the daycare kept my child up at night so we could sleep during the day.

Zookie

hmmmm

Postby Zookie » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:58 am

Well let me rephrase.....basically ANYTHING is reportable.....but drug use itself is not grounds for taking kids (at least not from my observations).....the drug use has to specifially impact the child's safety and that is often too dificult to prove. My yes, where I live, I have difficulty getting CPS to act when there ARE grounds for their involvement....

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:42 pm

You know, I don't think I've heard of a child being removed just for drug use, but rather the problems it causes. Neglect, abuse, endangerment, all of that, but never just drugs. There's always a stack of other charges.

mothertalula

Postby mothertalula » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:29 pm

CPI came back out last week to follow up and to talk to my husband. I am so pissed off at them right now. OK, I have another child that is 6 but is not in my custody. It's a long story and all I can say is that my mom took her away for her own personal reason. It wasnt drug related or abuse or anything like that. The CPI worker asked my husband if he knew why she doesn't live with me and he told them it was because of my mom and she works for DHS and has connections, and then the CPI lady was like ummm, it's to my understanding that it was because of DRUGS!!! WHAT A FUCKING LIE!! I don't understand why they would say this to him and not to me?? First of IT'S NOT TRUE!! It's not the main reason I lost her. Can't I sue them for Deformation of Character? I called the CPI lady back and left her message to call me and talk about why she is saying that and to get the facts straight. It has been a week and I haven't heard a peep. Can't I take them to court for this?

Thanks,

Megan

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:43 pm

You can always get State Ombudsman involved if you have proof that they are lying, such as clean drug tests and such. You need paperwork and more evidence to back these up. Get them involved and they will see their flaws and their lies through their teeth. They will back off once they are involved. (usually) :roll:

I know what you mean about their Lies, they always Lie and they use the Media as a propganda, and I am seeing them in Shows at Nights portraying them as "Child Savers" and "Angels" just makes me sick to my Stomach. I knew they were lying and I was appalled that they are installing in Shows such as CSI, ER, Crossing Jordan and such Shows just to make them "look good" just makes me sick!!!!

I saw the Show the other night, Crossing Jordan, and the CPS in that Show had to bring the 13 yrs old Daughter back to her Birth Mom who is a Drug Addict. (I knew this is a Lie) and that CPS declined Foster Mom to apply to take custody (Jordan) to become Foster Mom to this Daughter but CPS told her No, and had to bring the Daughter back to her Birth Mom (who is a recovering Drug Addict. I think it is a Lie, and it should be the other way around, in Reality with CPS and Foster Care System. I was appalled that I see this is not as truth in Reality, and they are trying to portray themselves as "Bringing Families together" is a pack of lies. They are doing in other Shows as well. I cannot believe it! They are trying to get the People to believe that they are doing "Bringing Families together" where they are really not, they are into Ripping Families Apart!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:17 pm

Did you do the guardianship?

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:14 pm

You can always sue for slander (libel? Can never remember which is which), but you'll just be wasting time and money on it. Her comment would have to have caused you great harm, and any good lawyer would seize on the fact that you said that wasn't all of the reasons.

She won't call you back about this, and if you really want to let someone know she's wrong, go to her supervisor and her supervisor's supervisor. Let them know you do not appreciate their workers spreading lies about you.

I'll probably get slammed for this, but your best bet would just to suck it up and bear it. I heard them lie about me and my husband to my face and even recorded it, but the anger wasn't doing me any good. I directed it in other ways, like learning every way I could to get revenge once my case is closed.

I now know how not only to sue the state, but the agency, and the caseworker. I've started letter writing to politicians demanding they reform CPS during this election year. I will be training to become an advocate, as well.

It is so hard not to get pissed off at them, but your best weapon is to be polite, smile, stay ahead of them by listening to those that have walked before you, and daydream of revenge. Oh, and vent to us. That's what we're here for. Support. :)

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:36 pm

mothertalula wrote: The CPI worker asked my husband if he knew why she doesn't live with me and he told them it was because of my mom and she works for DHS and has connections, and then the CPI lady was like ummm, it's to my understanding that it was because of DRUGS!!! WHAT A FUCKING LIE!!

Don't get hung up on this crap.

If you want to do anything just tell the CW she's been misinformed... and leave it at that.

Don't allow her to get you into a big discussion.

mothertalula wrote:I don't understand why they would say this to him and not to me??

They wanted to see HIS reaction... and hear his response.

And then they wait to hear from you!!!

mothertalula wrote:First of IT'S NOT TRUE!! It's not the main reason I lost her. Can't I sue them for Deformation of Character? I called the CPI lady back and left her message to call me and talk about why she is saying that and to get the facts straight. It has been a week and I haven't heard a peep.

They're purposely letting you stew in your own juices.

Screw 'em.

Don't give them the satisfaction.

mothertalula wrote:Can't I take them to court for this?

No, you can't take them to court for this.

It's just a minor speedbump.

Get your focus back on to what's really important.. and keep in mind they will probably try similar tricks in the future.

Don't let them get to you.

They do stuff like this all the time.

Don't respond they way they expect and let THEM stew over it!!!

One step ahead!!!

Best, Dan

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:12 pm

I agree with Dan Sullivan. Don't give them anything to have a reason to put in their report such as your responses and other people's responses. Like She said, he said....scenarios. They love these kind of stuff and put and change or twists these words and put in their report such as: She reports that she still use drugs, and she was angry, etc...etc...they still can do that, ya know?

Just keep quiet and keep a clean drug test, that's it. I know they are known to have "fixed" drug tests, so you are better off having your own Drug Tests with your Family Doctor. Peroid. That way you have evidence that you had a Clean Drug test and theirs were "fixed" and "fabricated". They are known to lie, and lie, and keep lying. so let them lie, and you know the truth. So keep quiet and don't give them all the more reason to lie some more.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

mothertalula

Postby mothertalula » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:50 am

The CW is so dumb to begin with. She called xanax an upper. I was like no it's a downer.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:23 pm

:lol: LOL

Yeah, most Case Workers and Social Workers and even Investigators don't know what drugs are for. They are not qualified to know what these pills are for and for what. They are just qualified to remove and harass a Family, that is all they are good at for. That's it. They are not educated to know what certain pills are for, or what medical terms means. They don't know nothing jack, so that is why they depend on CPS Doctors, CPS Psch. Doctors to tell them what it means so they can make a move or not. ya know? They even consult with a Lawyer, or Cops to know what terms means. They don't know what terms means, they had to ask a question to other qualified professionals out there then they can put it in their so called "reports".

Oh, that is alright, the CPS Doctor said "it is safe". No duh? I even think they are not even bright to begin with. That is why all the reasons to attack a Family Doctor to give up all the goods, your Medical records so they can twist and turn and lie about you, saying you are a drug addict just because of Upper's of uppers? Anti- depressant Pills has been around for decades, it is nothing new. They are treating it like hard core drugs like Heroin, and Cocaine. That is because they see Mothers taking them and kills their babies, thinks we are all just the same child killers????

Not so. They better think twice before making a rash and false judgements on innocent families. The ones they make can harm and damage a long term healthy Family Life for Years. Just like that. Just because they dont like what you are doing. It is exactly like Profiling of Families if you will. Profiling of anti-depressant users, Profiling of Proverty Families, Profiling of Homeschoolers, Profiling of Poor Families, Profiling of Parents that don't use Immunizations, Profiling of Religion Families, etc...etc....they "classify" Families as such and it is the truth and they KNOW it!

Classify by race, creed, income, religion and such. They pick and choose and they stay away from Rich Families and all is well. :roll:

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:48 pm

Dan's tactic here about ignoring the comments
sounds good, but he says you can't do
anything about it, which is not true.

Most states would not allow civil damages
against a caseworker for slander, but there
are several other avenues of peacefull redress.
Ch 42 Section 1983 Violation of Civil rights
Congresscritters, state legislators, etc.

Consider this:
She tested whether or not you would let
her walk on you.

How do you think this will go next time?

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:30 pm

It would be a safe assumption to ASSume that, but just dont let your guard down! You never know what words have been twisted by the worker and the sup. I didnt find out how badly they lie and twist things or just add whatever they want to embellish. It could be twisted that it is you that is addicted to perscription drugs. Just dont let your guard down!!!

mothertalula

Postby mothertalula » Tue May 02, 2006 11:22 am

my case is closed!!! I am going to pick up the report tomorrow. what does the report include?

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue May 02, 2006 12:08 pm

mothertalula wrote:my case is closed!!! I am going to pick up the report tomorrow. what does the report include?

Have you rec'd notification that the case has been closed unfounded?

It sounds like that was the decision.

You want a copy of the caserecord.

The report is just the original allegation.

Best, Dan

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue May 02, 2006 12:36 pm

Remeber your name is on the Central Registry.

This means they can come back anytime in your life and the life of your child unless you get it expunged.

If you did guardianship for now it should protect her, but things can change so always keep yourself informed.

If you didn't do a guardianship then do one and keep copies of it with you everywhere you go.

Return to “CPS Investigations”