update on sexual misconduct

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

unfairjustice05

update on sexual misconduct

Postby unfairjustice05 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:26 pm

Well,I talked to a legal secretary today at the courthouse here and she told me that CPS and DFS may not do anything to remove my kids from the home.The reason is that the step moms son can ot come over to her house while my kids are there and since the 12 year old step brother does not actually live in the home and is not comming over they will see that it is not dangerous for her to be there.And they will leave them there.

This isn't right i don't even known if the detectives or even the courts will get this.My ex and his wif know how to work the system real well,even after my daughter told the DFS worker and the police that they were called bitches and kicked out of thehouse after finding out that the step mom lied to the worker.

SHould this go to the courts and my attorney has already been informed of all of this mess.I am not sure if i will even be seing my children on friday like i normally do (evey other weekend) due to the step mom and my ex being miffed at me.and the court order says weekend visits.

Do you think this will make it court again and if it doesn't what should i do?

just found out that the kids dad and his wife are seperating.Will this give me some lee way too?
Last edited by unfairjustice05 on Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honeybee

kdddav'swife

I am so sorry.

Postby kdddav'swife » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:10 am

I cannot understand why the court will not allow your children to have their say about where they want to live. It is obvious that your kids would much rather be at home with you.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:55 am

yes they would especially the girls,my son just turned 18 so he is free to go if he wants too,the courts are bias against me,the judge knows the step mom and the kids dad.My attorney says this is the most strangest case he has ever seen and the most corut court he has been in.This should have a impact on the court hearing you would think...and also the dad is wanting to keep the kids to get out of paying his back child support which is 20,000 dollars.

i don't know what to thnk.
Honeybee

kdddav'swife

Postby kdddav'swife » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:45 am

Regardless of what he thinks he does not have to pay I believe that he still should owe the back child support for the years that the kids were with you. To keep them just so he will not have to pay support is just plain cruel, not to mention stupid since he has to pay for all the extra food, more utilities used ect.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:03 am

I agree with you 100% and yesterday he called and told me that him and his wife are seperating and he will have 2 houses to pay for and utilities at 2 houses. The case worker didn't even do a thing to remove my daughter from the house.And the reason they didn't remove them is this "since her step brother does not live in the house and is only over on weekends she is not in danger any more" well now the step mom wants to see her son and the on;y way for her to see him is if my children leave and so they are.They again have to share a room and a bunkbed.My son gets the basement again.The is just down right outragious.I don't know what to think anymore.My girls want to go home and nobody will listen to them.The case worker was at first on my daughters side and was going to bring the 2 girls 2 me but their step mom and their dad said they had made other arrangments for her they put her next door to them.

My girls called me yesterday and told me that their dad is taking their anger out on them because they have to move.And what would you all think if your kids told you tat their family therapist said "You were stupid to get the state involved since its only a little 12 year old boy"

I am confused...I think these people would be greatful i am able to protect my kids even thou i am a part time mom now
Honeybee

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:56 pm

looks like nothing is going to happen to the step brother...my kids dad and his wife seperated and dfs is ok with that.i had to take some food over to them today and the step mom has all the food stamps and is giving my kids very little food. Now i would think that since he is seperated and they have a unstable home life the courts would reconsider the kid with me.what do you think?

and the kids said that their dad told them that as soon as they all turn 18 he is going back.the step mom wants to see her son so the only way to see him is to move my kids out...strange
Honeybee

kdddav'swife

Postby kdddav'swife » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:31 am

I think it is awfull. You have posted before that you have a nice home now for the kids and are married to a good man now. I know that the girls were molested by your former husband but honestly these guys that do this are so good that they can fool anyone. Now the kids are forced to stay in a home where they are clearly not cared for?What is this world comming to?

I used to live in a world where I thought that things like this just did not happen to good parents.Dealing with three unfounded investigations have tought me otherwise.

Dan Sullivan

Re: update on sexual misconduct

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:09 am

unfairjustice05 wrote:Well,I talked to a legal secretary today at the courthouse here and she told me that CPS and DFS may not do anything to remove my kids from the home.The reason is that the step moms son can ot come over to her house while my kids are there and since the 12 year old step brother does not actually live in the home and is not comming over they will see that it is not dangerous for her to be there.And they will leave them there.

The terminology in NY for maltreatment is "harm or the risk of harm."

Check with your state's definitions.

If the boy's mother lives in the house chances are he IS gonna go there... and THERE'S the risk!

IOW ONE slip up is all that it takes.

Would the CW or her supervisor take the chance if it was THEIR daughter or granddaughter?

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:47 am

The term "risk of harm" is extremely vague.

Every child is at "risk of harm" in virtually any environment. For example, almost every home has chemicals accessible to children that can cause serious harm or even death. Any home that has steps poses a risk of serious injury to children. Where do you draw the line?

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:09 am

Any home that has steps poses a risk of serious injury to children. Where do you draw the line?

Your statement here made me think of what has happened to a family concerning steps and rails in their home.

The series I have been watching on TV about the Roloff family who are dwarfs were told that in their plans to try to make changes to their home to fit their stature that they could not put in any rails or steps that would go against the code. The code was for taller people.

In otherwords they could not remodel their house to their needs as "little people." They were told that it would possibly cause harm to anyone who visited their home. DUH!!
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:32 pm

there father is only keeping them to avoid paying what heowes to my kids from his back child support.and now my kids live in a different home with their dad.and when the state took my kids i got a order to appear in court in 2 days and since the step mom son does not live in the home and "he is only 12" he is no threat now to my daughter. i even told the case worker they haven't even done a home study on me.ANd the kids family theripist todl the step mom and their dad that it was stupid of me to get the state involcved since her son is only 12.Regardless of the age this should go to court i would think but of course they know how to work the systemm and get away with it.And i have taken food out to my kids yeaterday since the step mom wpn't give my ex hardly any food to feed them.she gets 336 in food stamps that i was getting with my kids and can't go to the store for them and she has 3 little ones at the house she is in.

These has to go to court doesn't it?
Honeybee

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:55 pm

Gradually the "at risk" thing has fallen into
disfavor and seen as a giant catch-all that
the agency nitwits use.

Imminent Danger of actual physical harm
has been the standard for ages but the
agencies and courts have cheated this
for a long time.

Return to “CPS Investigations”