Government apologists on this forum

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sob900

Government apologists on this forum

Postby sob900 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:03 am

Be carefull every one. There are certain people of whom I will not mention because I will not point fingers at any one with out rock solid proof, who are government apologists and do nothing but advocate and condone violation of rights and co-operation of violation of rights with a gun pointed to your face by Big Brother.
Last edited by sob900 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:46 am

Actually, you should mention who these people are so others can protect themselves against them. There is a website called God Watches Over the Children where there is a page of names of people who perpetrate or collude with those who perpetrate human rights atrocities. Just like they put the names of innocent people on state registers, so should we put these criminals' names on websites to alert others.

Dan Sullivan

Re: Government apologists on this forum

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:59 am

sob900 wrote: Good luck every one. There are certain people of whom I will not mention, who are government apologists and do nothing but advocate and condone violation of rights and co-operation of violation of rights with a gun pointed to your face by Big Brother.

What do you recommend as the best way of dealing with CPS after the parent's children have been removed?

What should be the parents first priority?

Is getting their children out of fostercare the first priority?

If someone recommends parenting classes or anger management classes as a step towards getting children out of foster care does that mean the person making the recommendation is a government apologist or supports the violation of the parent's civil rights?

Is anything more important than getting children out of foster care?

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:45 am

Feeling guilty, Dan?
bcbc films
bcbcfilms.8m.com

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:29 am

DontBiteMyNose wrote:Feeling guilty, Dan?

About what?

I've helped get well over two dozen kids back from CPS foster care.

ericb

Postby ericb » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:50 pm

Dan, it might help (or hinder), if you plainly stated what your preoccupation with this website is. Based on your posts, you are obviously not a parent who has lost a child to this modern day Gestapo. Further, your responses to questions are obviously, almost embarrasingly, apolegetic of CPS, laced with just enough sympathy for the accused to mask your complicity. So, Dan, do us all a favor and clearly and concisely state what you do for a living, who employs you to do it, and in just what capacity it is that you have "saved" so many children from CPS custody.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:13 pm

ericb wrote: Dan, it might help (or hinder), if you plainly stated what your preoccupation with this website is.

Who might that information help... or hinder?

And why do you think I'm preoccupied with this website?

ericb wrote: Based on your posts, you are obviously not a parent who has lost a child to this modern day Gestapo.

What would be different in my posts if that was true?

ericb wrote: Further, your responses to questions are obviously, almost embarrasingly, apolegetic of CPS, laced with just enough sympathy for the accused to mask your complicity.

Which questions and responses are you referring to?

And what have I said that could be construed as apologizing for CPS?

Mask my complicity in what?

ericb wrote: So, Dan, do us all a favor and clearly and concisely state what you do for a living, who employs you to do it, and in just what capacity it is that you have "saved" so many children from CPS custody.

I help people get their children out of foster care as a family advisor.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:38 am

ericb wrote:your responses to questions are obviously, almost embarrasingly, apolegetic of CPS, laced with just enough sympathy for the accused to mask your complicity.

We're not all as gullible as Dan would like to think.

ericb wrote:So, Dan, do us all a favor and clearly and concisely state what you do for a living, who employs you to do it, and in just what capacity it is that you have "saved" so many children from CPS custody.

I think your point above makes this request moot and Dan's answer supports my point.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:45 am

ericb wrote:your responses to questions are obviously, almost embarrasingly, apolegetic of CPS, laced with just enough sympathy for the accused to mask your complicity.

Bob_Lynn wrote:We're not all as gullible as Dan would like to think.

Gullible regarding what specifically, Bob?

ericb wrote:So, Dan, do us all a favor and clearly and concisely state what you do for a living, who employs you to do it, and in just what capacity it is that you have "saved" so many children from CPS custody.

Bob_Lynn wrote: I think your point above makes this request moot and Dan's answer supports my point.

FYI ericb didn't make a point.

He simply asked for information.

What point of yours does my answer support, Bob?

sob900

Postby sob900 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:16 pm

Dan Sullivan wrote:
What do you recommend as the best way of dealing with CPS after the parent's children have been removed?

How do you deal with any school yard bully?

Teaching people how to defend their rights in the first place so that their children are not removed.

What should be the parent’s first priority?

That is a redundant question and an obvious one at that.

Is getting their children out of foster care the first priority?

Also, self explanatory answer.

See answer to question one as well.

If someone recommends parenting classes or anger management classes as a step towards getting children out of foster care does that mean the person making the recommendation is a government apologist or supports the violation of the parent's civil rights?
YES!! !

Is anything more important than getting children out of foster care?

What do you think?

Also I was not pointing any finger your way Dan, so you have pointed yourself out to be one by answering my post.
As the saying goes, you said it, not me.

When are WE going to stop allowing them to do what they want to us under threat of harm?

Have you ever wondered what happened to the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence?

Five signers were captured by the British as traitors, and tortured
before they died.

Twelve had their homes ransacked and burned. Two lost their sons serving in the Revolutionary Army; another had two sons captured.

Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships of the
Revolutionary War.

They signed and they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their
sacred honor.

What kind of men were they?

Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists. Eleven were merchants, nine were farmers and large plantation owners; men of means, well educated, but they signed the Declaration of Independence knowing full well that the penalty would be death if they were captured.

Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his ships swept from the seas by the British Navy. He sold his home and properties to pay his debts, and died in rags.

Thomas McKean was so hounded by the British that he was forced to move his family almost constantly. He served in the Congress without pay, and his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from him, and poverty was his reward.

Vandals or soldiers looted the properties of Dillery, Hall, Clymer,
Walton, Gwinnett, Heyward, Ruttledge, and Middleton.

At the battle of Yorktown, Thomas Nelson, Jr., noted that the British
General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his headquarters. He quietly urged General George Washington to open fire. The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt.

Francis Lewis had his home and properties destroyed. The enemy jailed his wife, and she died within a few months.

John Hart was driven from his wife's bedside as she was dying. Their 13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his gristmill were laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves, returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished.

Some of us take these liberties so much for granted, but we shouldn't.

Remember: freedom is never free!

So get your kids out of the system by all means, but DO NOT let them trample your personal freedoms and liberties in the process or this cycle of tyranny will never end.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:47 pm

Dan Sullivan wrote: What do you recommend as the best way of dealing with CPS after the parent's children have been removed?

sob900 wrote: How do you deal with any school yard bully?

Teaching people how to defend their rights in the first place so that their children are not removed.

But that's not the premise.

The question is what's the best way of dealing with CPS AFTER the children have been removed.

Dan Sullivan wrote: What should be the parent’s first priority?

sob900 wrote: That is a redundant question and an obvious one at that.

I used more words than necessary in that question?

Dan Sullivan wrote: Is getting their children out of foster care the first priority?

sob900 wrote:Also, self explanatory answer.

You didn't answer question one.

Dan Sullivan wrote: If someone recommends parenting classes or anger management classes as a step towards getting children out of foster care does that mean the person making the recommendation is a government apologist or supports the violation of the parent's civil rights?

sob900 wrote:YES!! !

Please explain.

Dan Sullivan wrote: Is anything more important than getting children out of foster care?

sob900 wrote: What do you think?

I think getting the children out of FC should be the first priority.

sob900 wrote: Also I was not pointing any finger your way Dan, so you have pointed yourself out to be one by answering my post.

To be one what?

I didn't point myself out to be anything because all I did was ask you five questions... most of which it seems you didn't understand.

Who were you pointing your finger at?

sob900

Postby sob900 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:08 pm

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote: What do you recommend as the best way of dealing with CPS after the parent's children have been removed?

sob900 wrote: How do you deal with any school yard bully?

But that's not the premise.
Ahh, but you didnt comment on what I wrte at the very end of my last post. Please re-read it.

The question is what's the best way of dealing with CPS AFTER the children have been removed.

Again, re-read my post paying attention to what Iwrote at the very end.

Dan Sullivan wrote: What should be the parent’s first priority?

Obvios answer to that question.
sob900 wrote: That is a redundant question and an obvious one at that.

I used more words than necessary in that question?

Dan Sullivan wrote: Is getting their children out of foster care the first priority?

sob900 wrote:Also, self explanatory answer.

You didn't answer question one.
Yes I did, were you to read the very bottom of my post
Dan Sullivan wrote: If someone recommends parenting classes or anger management classes as a step towards getting children out of foster care does that mean the person making the recommendation is a government apologist or supports the violation of the parent's civil rights?

sob900 wrote:YES!! !

This is getting old.

Please explain.

Dan Sullivan wrote: Is anything more important than getting children out of foster care?

sob900 wrote: What do you think?

I think getting the children out of FC should be the first priority.

sob900 wrote: Also I was not pointing any finger your way Dan, so you have pointed yourself out to be one by answering my post.

To be one what?
Why did you respond to my post in a defending manner if you don't condone terrorism at gunpoint?

I didn't point myself out to be anything because all I did was ask you five questions... most of which it seems you didn't understand.

No one, why do you care. I was just warning people to take care of what they read and what advice the get on this forum, because of the opinion that there are certian people on this forum who are governmnet apologists on this forum. Wher at any time did I say Dan Sullivan is one?
You said it(so to speake) not me.
Dano

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:30 pm

Dan Sullivan wrote: To be one what?

sob900 wrote: Why did you respond to my post in a defending manner if you don't condone terrorism at gunpoint?

I didn't respond to your post in a defending manner.

I did nothing more than asked you a few questions.

Are you claiming that I condone terrorism at gunpoint?

Dan Sullivan wrote: I didn't point myself out to be anything because all I did was ask you five questions... most of which it seems you didn't understand.

sob900 wrote:No one, why do you care. I was just warning people to take care of what they read and what advice the get on this forum, because of the opinion that there are certian people on this forum who are governmnet apologists on this forum. Wher at any time did I say Dan Sullivan is one?
Dano

I never said I was a governmental apologist.

It was you, sob900, who said "you have pointed yourself out to be one by answering my post."

And Bob Lynn posted before I did.

Does that mean Bob Lynn's a governmental apologist, too?

Does that mean Bob Lynn also condones terrorism at gunpoint?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:35 pm

It does not matter, you can in fact google any names off the Internet and Phone books, you even will know where they live. You will know more about them through the Internet Search more than you can say it on a blog or website or whatever. You can even find out if they were even licensed by the State, or even if they had a degree of some sort. If they have discipliarnian action against them, there are lots of searches you can do with a name.

I even knew where they lived and I know where they shopped. Dare to say that I saw them unappropriate with their own Children. Slapping them and yelling at them, even at one point shaking the 2 yrs old boy. CPS Workers are and AIN'T perfect in every way. They probably have more dirty secrets in their closets and that is why they want to be seen as "Child Savers" so no one will know their true colors. The Day will come to them, when some one else will actually see their true colors. I would suggest people to video tape them with Foster Children or even with their own Children. They do in fact abused these Children. I have seen about three occassions. They are not angels, and they are not perfect. They are BY FAR than perfect. They don't even know how to parent, much less tell you what to do!?

I think this would be best suited under Survelliance Board, suffice to say. If they are watching you, why not watch them as well? You would be surprised how much damage they would do. I am not at least surprised that they are under qualified, and they put Children in Foster Care and guess what? They died. That is more appalling to me and that is not "protecting" in the name of their so called Services. These such People who put the Children in harms way and died, should be named as such Child Abusers.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

sob900

Postby sob900 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:38 pm

Dan Sullivan wrote:

Dan Sullivan wrote: To be one what?

sob900 wrote: Why did you respond to my post in a defending manner if you don't condone terrorism at gunpoint?

I didn't respond to your post in a defending manner.

I did nothing more than asked you a few questions.

Are you claiming that I condone terrorism at gunpoint?

Dan Sullivan wrote: I didn't point myself out to be anything because all I did was ask you five questions... most of which it seems you didn't understand.

sob900 wrote:No one, why do you care. I was just warning people to take care of what they read and what advice the get on this forum, because of the opinion that there are certian people on this forum who are governmnet apologists on this forum. Wher at any time did I say Dan Sullivan is one?
Dano

I never said I was a governmental apologist.

It was you, sob900, who said "you have pointed yourself out to be one by answering my post."

And Bob Lynn posted before I did.

Does that mean Bob Lynn's a governmental apologist, too?

Does that mean Bob Lynn also condones terrorism at gunpoint?

Did you read the bottom of my post? Yes get your children back by whatever means is APROPRIAT and with out allowing your freedoms and liberties to be trampled upon. I posted to let people know to use caution, reason and common sense when dealing with advice given by some people on this forum and you promptly jumped on it like white on rice like I was accusing You of something, therefore it seemed to me that you were trying to defend yourself.
Dano

sob900

Postby sob900 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:40 pm

I'm done with this dialogue. Just be cautious people, ok. And dont let them hold you at gunpoint demanding unfair and unjust commandments.
Dano

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:08 am

sob900 wrote: Did you read the bottom of my post? Yes get your children back by whatever means is APROPRIAT and with out allowing your freedoms and liberties to be trampled upon. I posted to let people know to use caution, reason and common sense when dealing with advice given by some people on this forum and you promptly jumped on it like white on rice

I did nothing more than ask you a few questions.

sob900 wrote:like I was accusing You of something, therefore it seemed to me that you were trying to defend yourself.
Dano

I just wanted you to clarify your position.

How you concluded my questions were an indication that I was a governmental apologist or that I supported terrorism is way beyond me.

redneckdad

Postby redneckdad » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:27 pm

Guys,

don`t worry about them !

They want to read, GO AHEAD !! Who cares ??

We`re here to help each-other.

From their WORDS, we knew to who their work with ??

We can account every WORDS that they said.

Let them do whatever they want to do.

LAW still the law ! Somebody should be stand up and show us the real JUSTICE !! One day ... he will be show up !! Trust me ....

CPS and cops or Detectives thought they`re the winner for this time to destroy the all families.

But, one day later .... they will be crying forever ! They will be suffers
about their life. They suffers from the justice that they will be get it !

by lawsuit ... they will be GONE one by one ! Just watch ....

Remember .... GOD is watching them !!

The Justice that they give to us for this time ... they can get worst Justice later in the HELL !!

I pray for them every night and may GOD forgive them. Because, they don`t know what they do to us !

More we pray for them and forgive them, GOD will answer our pray and our wishper.

More we hate them, more make GOD hate us too !

So guys .... we have to pray for them to make GOD stay up on your side. :)

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:56 pm

Yes, I agree.

Some one has to watch over on what they are doing...just like little Kids getting away with a crime. They will learn and the punishment will come some day. They have to pay one way or another. They must learn for their bad choices, their bad decisions, and choosing a bad path.

If you teach a Child between a Right and Wrong, surely they will learn the same thing. They must learn one way or another. They may just get away with it "today" but surely tomorrow, they will have to pay for it. Their Judgement Day is "marked". The question will be asked of them:

"Did you sin?"

"Did you make a bad choice?"

"Did you harm a person or murder some one?"

"Are you capable of change?"

"Do you believe in protecting in these Children?"

"Are you lying now?"

"How many times did you sin? against innocent Families and Children?"

"Do you deserve to go to Hell?"

"Do you deserve forgiveness for what you did?"

"Do you believe in helping these People?"

"Did you do a good deed?"

God will make those People account for EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID in their Life and make them see it before they are sent to Hell. If they plead to change, it is TOO LATE!

They MUST CHANGE TODAY, not for later or tomorrow! Change for a better path, which is more truthful and honest work. NO more LIES, no more stealing of Children, and use them for money. No more hurting Children's feelings and their Lives. No more raping of their minds. NONE Of that! Do a more honest work like become a Choir member or become a Red Cross Helper, or whatever, donate money or whatever instead of stealing Familie's money.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:25 pm

Hey Dan!
Ya wanna post my family's letter from the
U.S. Congressional register and ridicule it here
like you did in the newsgroup several times?

And still try to pretend you're not an
apologist for the system?

sob900

Postby sob900 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:02 pm

Dan Sullivan wrote:
sob900 wrote: Did you read the bottom of my post? Yes get your children back by whatever means is APROPRIAT and with out allowing your freedoms and liberties to be trampled upon. I posted to let people know to use caution, reason and common sense when dealing with advice given by some people on this forum and you promptly jumped on it like white on rice

I did nothing more than ask you a few questions.
Why did you ask me those questions?

sob900 wrote:like I was accusing You of something, therefore it seemed to me that you were trying to defend yourself.
Dano

I just wanted you to clarify your position.

How you concluded my questions were an indication that I was a governmental apologist or that I supported terrorism is way beyond me.

Why would I need to clarify my position to you if the post had nothing to do with you to begin with?

Again, I never indicated you were or are. By simply responding to my post in a defending manner(questioning if you wanna call it that) gives one the impression that you have to defend yourself therefore, pointing yourself out to be one.
Dano

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:19 pm

Greegor wrote:Hey Dan!
Ya wanna post my family's letter from the
U.S. Congressional register and ridicule it here
like you did in the newsgroup several times?

And still try to pretend you're not an
apologist for the system?

That's exactly what Dan did when I wanted to meet with State Representatives to present them with suggested legislation designed to protect the rights of parents and their children. He was absolutely relentless with his criticism and ridicule. Even after I met with the legislators and asked them to hold Hearings, which were initially granted, he kept up the criticisms and ridicule.

He even started posting on the Yahoo Group LIFE forum that I set up for the purpose of discussing the proposed legislation and it was again filled with criticism and ridicule. I eventually had to ban him from the forum because he never once offered any positive encouragement, all his posts were filled with negativity.

All this from a person who purports to be an advocate defending parents' rights.

And let's not forget his dangerous advice (several times) of going along with CPS to let them in your home and "it will all eventually all go away".

It's good to see that others are coming forward and exposing this phony CPS plant who has infested several forums.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:30 pm

It is bollocks when they say it will go away, it won't.

Not if your names are in the Registry, and they will keep on coming back like dominios. They are like leeches or vampires looking for blood money.

Once you have a case with CPS, you will have the next 5 more in the next 5 years. That is what happened to me. I bet I will have the 6th one coming...

How do you prevent them from coming, if anything at all?

By the Gods, we need a new Law to prevent their Power Ego trips.

sob900

Postby sob900 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:43 pm

Frustrated wrote:It is bollocks when they say it will go away, it won't.

Not if your names are in the Registry, and they will keep on coming back like dominios. They are like leeches or vampires looking for blood money.

Once you have a case with CPS, you will have the next 5 more in the next 5 years. That is what happened to me. I bet I will have the 6th one coming...

How do you prevent them from coming, if anything at all?

Gotta assert your rights EVERY time and make THEM PROVE you did something wrong in court, they have the buron of proof after all.

By the Gods, we need a new Law to prevent their Power Ego trips.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:54 pm

Bob_Lynn wrote: And let's not forget his dangerous advice (several times) of going along with CPS to let them in your home and "it will all eventually all go away".

That's a complete fabrication on your part, Bob.

If that's what I posted "several times" then you'll have no problem posting the links to my exact quotes.

Of course if you don't post the links you'll simply be proving yourself a liar, Bob.

Bob_Lynn wrote:It's good to see that others are coming forward and exposing this phony CPS plant who has infested several forums.

I'm a CPS Plant?

Post the proof of that statement or forever be known as a liar, Bob.

Return to “CPS Investigations”