Government apologists on this forum

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:33 am

Well Dan, our Names are in the Registry. And our Case was dismissed by the Court Judge and threw it out of the window based of having no Evidence. CPS kept our names in the Registry anyways and attacked us four cases later with non-sensical make ups of abuse and neglect. Shifted from Assault which was dropped in Criminal Court and they made it up with Emotional Harm?

Guess what, the Case is still OPEN for Emotional Harm for 9 months! I never got a written letter from them saying it is closed. They told me it is still "Open". Can you keep a case open for that long?
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

scarfyrre

Postby scarfyrre » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:19 am

Dazeemay has given information about the registry repeatedly. You can get your name removed, but they make it harder than humanly possible. Shocking.

In the state of GA, the statute clearly states we have founded and unfounded, yet ours was substantiated. Hrm. I've asked everyone around us if my husband will be on the registry, and I was told that since the case was closed with no deprivation, then he will not be on it.

I don't trust them, but I will find out later if it's true or not.

I still don't know what state you're in, Frustrated, or if you're even in this country, but as it's been listed before you should do what you can do get your name removed. It can be done, as I've seen posts from parents who had theirs removed, but only you can try.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:31 am

I am from Canada and Dan Sullivan said I can show them the Court Records that shows that it was thrown out in Court and was dismissed. But they said the names remain there BECAUSE OF FOUR OTHER CASES! The cases that were after and before were unfounded. Only remaining was the Emotional Harm Case that is still open for 9 months.

9 months? What are they up to?

I have five cases, one was thrown out and dismissed, three other ones were unfounded and closed, and one is still remain open for 9 months. Now I am not sure if the three other ones that was supposedly been unfounded, I only got one letter that said it was unfounded, but never got the other two letters that said unfounded, I never got it, but they just said it was closed, and out of their mouths saying it was unfounded. I don't trust them either, so I am going to make sure I get the letters for all of the cases saying it is unfounded so I can show the letters to the Registry to get my name and my hubby OFF of the Registry. I know you need to apply to get your names expunged. But if the Cases you are not sure of, how do you know for sure it is unfounded? I never received directly from them saying that fact. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:50 am

Frustrated wrote:I am from Canada and Dan Sullivan said I can show them the Court Records that shows that it was thrown out in Court and was dismissed. But they said the names remain there BECAUSE OF FOUR OTHER CASES! The cases that were after and before were unfounded. Only remaining was the Emotional Harm Case that is still open for 9 months.

9 months? What are they up to?

I think I've told you this before,

In NY in order to prove emotional neglect a child has to be evaluated by a qualified professional and they have to determine that the child is functioning substantially below the level they should be at and the parent is responsible for that diminished capacity.

It is extremely difficult to prove... if at all.

It's also extremely expensive.

Best, Dan

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:01 pm

Both sides from CPS and My own Private one already evaulated my Son and did not see any Emotional Harm but in fact diagnosed him with ADHD< ADD< Pschychotic disorder, PSTD, ODD, etc...this was CPS diagnosis, whereas my own Private Doctor said NO he does not have all of those, but he does in fact has O.D.D. Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

That's it. How can Emotional Harm fit in with O.D.D.?

CPS knew that they don't have any proof or evidence of Emotional Harm, but they keep dragging this far and wide.

They knew I am Deaf and poor, and thought I was uneducated, but in fact I was educated in College for four years.

Deafness has an attributing factor for Children feeling sorry that Mother is Deaf kind of syndrome but no Emotional Harm. I am currently with another Agency that specializes with Deaf People and they agree with me that it is not Emotional Harm, and the CPS are "Misunderstood".

Charlotte

Postby Charlotte » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:32 pm

Was the report founded or unfounded?

I haven't heard of a report being inconclusive.

What state are you in?

I'm in California. A case can be deemed unfounded, inconclusive or substantiated. Inconclusive and substantiated are placed in the CACI. My name will be in the CACI for ten years.

Return to “CPS Investigations”