If your daughter / son against you ??

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

redneckdad

If your daughter / son against you ??

Postby redneckdad » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:30 am

Guys,

I need more information from you :

What do you want to do if your daughter or son against you and make yourlife terrible ? Like if they told to CPS or cops BAD about you ? Even that`s not TRUE at all. But, they have to believe whatever kids told them.

I had problems with my step daughter. She told anything BAD about her mother. She hates her`mom so bad.

She calls her mom " BITCH " & " HOOKER " !!

She learns about this words from my wife`s family in her country before my wife brought her to America.

Everybody overthere teach her to against her mom and teach her to call her mom like that.

But, my wife try to be patient enough and didn`t touch her at all.

We read on the court report from Juvenile, she mention to cops and CPS if she did killed my son / her step brother because she got jealous of him. She took him to the neighbor`s house and push him to drawn at the pool. After she saw he`s death, she`s going back to the house.

And now, we have alot of problems because of her statements.

She told if she doesn`t want to go home anymore. And, she told anything lie about her mom if my wife do everything bad to her.

I really don`t understand what she wants from her mom ?

She almost put her mom to the JAIL when she told cops and CPS if her mom bite her and bit her with the belt.

Finally, cops got my wife teeth to make sure if there is a correct information. But, they can not PROVE until now !!

The detective did called my wife to come to the office and make scared her and told her if they match her teeth with the pictures of her body that had ADULT bite mark ( according cops ! ).

But, when we was asked them to show us the pictures ... they don`t want ! What the hell is that ? Also, they didn`t arrested her at all. They didn`t tell her if she can not go out to anywhere. That`s mean, she`s FREE to go to anywhere anytime she wants !

I`m just feel sorry about my youngest son. He`s the only one that I had. I want him back so badly ! He doesn`t know what`s going on with hislife right now.

The question is :

Do you think my wife have to go to JAIL because of her statements and because of what she did to her brother ?

She`s the only one that killed my son. Not my wife !! Nothing to do with my wife !!

She NEVER told anything bad about me.

She told my wife if she thought she came to America just for me not for her as her mom. She doesn`t wants her mom to be with her.

Now, she feels very happy to live out of the house.

When we got visitation, she thought just to see me. When she saw my wife came with me, she jump and told the foster mother if she doesn`t want to see my wife.

CPS terminate our visitation for her. But, we can see my son. No problem with my son.

CPS and cops didn`t like him. Because, he doesn`t want talk or answer their question at all. That`s why, they told on the report if my son had small communication. Very SAD !!

I teach him do not talk with a stranger or be nice with anybody that he doesn`t know. He knows better if they are stranger peoples for him.

Any suggestion here ? I really need your advice ....

Thanks,

TracyP

Sorry to say

Postby TracyP » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:14 am

I take it when you say she makes statements against her mother it is your wife, her step mother.

How old is she. This child is in serious trouble and needs to be in serious therapy possibly in an inpatient psychiatric facility. She is a danger to herself and those around her.

Perhaps if she gets on some meds to even her out or gets some therapy you will see a world of difference.

In the meantime you are in my prayers.

I am not a Dr. or an attorney so my advice is not legal or medical counsel.

thiasmommy

son telling lies

Postby thiasmommy » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:57 am

Dear redneck,

I am having the same problem with my son also, he says untrue things because he is jealous of his baby sister and wants to live at disney world with his grandmothers house. I don't know what to do either.

Thanks

redneckdad

Postby redneckdad » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:35 am

Tracy,

My wife is her real mother. I DID NOT adopted her yet.

But, she hates her mother so bad. Made my wife very frustrated.

I saw my wife do anything to make her happy. But, it doesn`t matter for her.

Yes, she needs alot of therapist.

We tried to get psychiatric for her before. But, we don`t know if she can spoke English. She always spoke Indonesian with my wife. But, when CPS took her .... she spoke very well. That`s shock me.

He acts very strange. Also, her WORDS not normal as the kids for her ages. She`s 8 years old ( just turn eight on March, 13 ).

CPS did put her at mental hospital for 2 weeks after they took her from us. We don`t know about this. We read from the Juvenile court what they did to her.

We don`t know what`s going on with her for this time. Also, we don`t know if we really want her to comeback with us anymore with her situation like that.

Alot of peoples already told me if she`s psycophat after they read whatever the Juvenile court wrote about her statements. That`s scared me to take her home. Because, I don`t want my youngest son has problem again like what she did to my son before.

Do you have idea to deal with this situation ?

Do you think I have to take her back to the house or just leave her to the CPS system like everybody told me ?

According the judge at Juvenile court, she can not get adopt at all. Because, too old for her age to get adopt and her mental is not good. So, she`s stuck with her situation.

I`m just feel sorry for her if she has to leave with kinda situation like that. Can not comeback to us as her parents and nobody can adopt her ? What she wants to do with her life ?

She doesn`t know if when she turn 17 years old she has to go out of the system. After that, she doesn`t know where she has to go ?

Foster home is the only one home that she has. When she`s out of them, where she has to do and where she has to go ?

According my appels Attorney, I don`t have responsibility for her life. Because, I`m not her biological father. Not her guardian too ! So, I`m out of child support.

My wife is not working. She just a mother and be a wife for me. I told her do not work. Just take care the kids at home. So, she can not paid for child support too.

Well, I thought she will be stuck with her situation.

For this time, she feels happy with what she got. If no payment for child support, CPS will move her to the shelter or very cheap foster care. This is the place special for the parents that won`t pay for child support.

They have special place to put the kids. Different place for child support payment.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:20 am

Redneckdad,

Your case is a very sorrowful and heart rendering case.

When we got visitation, she thought just to see me. When she saw my wife came with me, she jump and told the foster mother if she doesn`t want to see my wife.

The reason she did not want to see your wife is because she knows that she lied about her mother.

Do you think my wife have to go to JAIL because of her statements and because of what she did to her brother ?

No. If they were going to put your wife in jail they would have by now. The daughter admitted she drowned her little brother.

What hearings have you had in regards to getting your son back?

Also, is there any way you can get someone from your country to help intervene in your behalf? Someone from your embassy maybe.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:55 pm

Where is redneck from?
bcbc films
bcbcfilms.8m.com

redneckdad

Postby redneckdad » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:34 pm

Dazeemay,

Exactly .... she`s lies everything about her mother. That`s why she doesn`t want to see her when time for visit them.

If you read my report, you won`t believe what she told about her own mother. Very terrible story and everything is a big lie !

I felt sorry about my wife too. Now, she got alot of stress from anywhere.

Everytime she seen her psychiatric, she just cries and made him worried too much about her.

This is the second psychiatric that she got. The first time is an American lady. Very nice lady. The reason she gave my wife another psychiatric because os the culture. That`s why her psychiatric sent her to another. And now, her psychiatric is half American - Japanesse ( his grand father is a Japanesse man and his grand mother is American - African ). His last name is Japanesse name but he`s a black American man.

He`s a nice man and try to understand her situation. He understand Asian culture. Because, he was grew up with Japanesse culture and he`s studying about Asian culture alot.

Indonesian Embassy can not do anything to help my wife out of this problem. The only one they ask if CPS or Cops try to mention about culture. So far, not yet. If yes, they will be show up to help her at the court and also we can got lawyer from ACLU.

We tried to call ACLU and ask them if we can hire their Attorney for our case. But, they just take care specialize case. Kinda against religion or culture.

About the hearing for my youngest son .... my appeals Attorney as the judges to give my youngest son as soon as possible. Because, nothing to do with him. No complaint or no danger on him. So, my Attorney order the Appeals court to give him back to me. We`re still waiting for their decission until now. We hope they will give him back to me.

I knew if they can not put my wife to the JAIL just because of her statements. If yes, cops already put her since beggining when they got her teeth like they told us if the theeth match with the bite mark on my step daughter arms.

So far, they can not show us anything like they said on the report. That`s why, 2 Attorney for appeals ( for my wife and mine ! ) told to the court if whatever on the report can not PROVE anything.

We`re a Christian family. Always go to the church and try to be a good and very nice family.

We are a happy family before. But, after my daughter show up everything was change.

I don`t know if she`s a danger kid. My wife has to deal with 2 special kids at home. My son that passed away last Dec is a " SOTOS SYNDROME " baby. Please find out about this Syndrome at google ! And, my daughter has behavior problems.

She always got jealous to my son " Jason ". Finally, she killed him after few times she was tried to kill him. But, my wife catch her.

My wife never told me anything if she`s trying to kill him 3 times. Because, she was scared if I will make her move of us. Also, my wife tried to get some advice from her family back to her country. She calls anybody overthere ( long distance ! ) what she has to do with her daughter ?

According her family, she has to keep the secret from me as her husband because her daughter already had enough problems and they don`t want me to do something to make her life more worst.

According their culture, no matter hwat the kids do ( even very bad ! ) mother has to take care and keep the secret to safe the kids life. Even they have to go to the JAIL !!

This is what my wife did for her daughter.

Finally, she told me anything. I hear about that when she got a big argue with her daughter when my wife told her " how dare you to lie about me when I was tried to safe your life from him ? " ( that`s mean from me as her step father. She can not say anything.

Yes, this is very sorrowful situation that we have to deal with.

We had anything to prove for court if they try to put my wife for Criminal case. My wife got the police report from her country ( her lawyer overthere sent this report by UPS ) if they closed the case of her mom ( because of the fire ). The reason is her daughter told the cops many kinda story about whatever she saw. She`s the only one victim and survive from the fire. She got 65 % burn on her body.

So, she told cops many kinda story about the case. Finally, cops got tired and closed the case. We got this report and now on our hand. We will show the jury if we have to go to the Criminal case. To help my wife out of her statements that she made.

Also, we had her doctor report from Indonesia. X-ray`s, and anything. And, we had statements from the peoples that saw if my wife is not a abuse her. But, my mother-in-law is the one that always abuse my wife kids in Indonesia when they still alive and when they live with her.

We got everything and ready to fight if this is could be happend. I want to see what JURY will tell about my step daughter when they hear and read the all documents that we had.

The detective came to my house again 5 days ago and ask about my neighbor. They need him to ask about my youngest son.

According my neighbor ( when he`s back from the cops ), they asked him if he saw my youngest son hold a Chaplain private ( sorry, means " Penis " ). Because, this chaplain told the cops if my son tried to hold his private when he came to my house. He told cops if he didn`t see anything about what my son did to this chaplain. Also, he didn`t see something wrong happend around his neighbor ( this is about my family ! ). Just that !

Well, we met him at the hospital to see my son after 911 found him drawn at neighbor`s pool. We went to the local hospital.

My wife asked the lady who work for police department that wait for us at Emergency room if she can get a pastor. She`s a Pentacostal but her grand father is a Baptis pastor in Indonesia. We always go to Indonesian church. Far away from our home but it`s ok for me as long can make my wife happy. So, we don`t know anything about local church around us.

They told us if they don`t know anybody in our area. I think this is their trick. Because, they want their own chaplain show up for us. But, unfortunely .... somebody call a Baptist church and he came to us.

I got upset about this chaplain when he told me about something that I really don`t want to hear. So, I don`t need him anymore.

The last minnutes, I call the Baptist pastor to pray for my son before we left after the doctors told us if he`s death and they can not safe his life anymore. So, I don`t want the chaplain touch or pray for my son anymore. I choose the Baptist pastor to do for my son.

When we`re ready to go home, this chaplain ask me if he can follow us to our home. I gave him permission.

When he came to my house, we had several peoples inside my house at the time. My neighbor`s and his fiance ( I asked them to take care my son and step daughter when we went to the hospital ) and my wife`s friend and her mother that came few. So, we had witnesses.

First this chaplain told on the report if he saw my youngest son hold him self and as his parents didn`t make him stop.

My wife`s friend saw what my son did at the time. He`s holding him self because he wants to pee pee.

And now, this chaplain change the story if my son tried to touch his private when he came to my house.

What a sad story !! Can you imagine ?

Why my son wants to touch his private when he was busy trying to take it off his Spiderman costume ? My wife`s friend was tried to help him to take it off his costume when this chaplain came. So, he doesn`t have time to touch him.

Everything is a big mess for us ! They`re tyring to find something to make coutr can not give the kids back to us ! Because, 2 appeals Attorney already mention to the court if everything can not prove at all. And, appeals court have to look this very careful and ask about something that can prove if we are guilty !!

redneckdad

Postby redneckdad » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:35 pm

From Asian or Indonesia ...

Return to “CPS Investigations”