My husband was falsely accused of child abuse

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 03, 2006 6:36 pm

Was the dr there when he said that he had no bruises and wanted to leave his jeans on?

If he was I would get a statement from him.

This can go into your objections and corrections form.

How sad for him :cry:
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Wed May 03, 2006 6:43 pm

Yes the dr was there and heard every word. I have already asked him for a statement both about the day he had to check my son, and also saying that he has been the only dr to see my boys and that he has never had any sign for concern. Since my husband took the boys to the dr for most of their appointments, the dr also stated that he would vouch for my husband. My boys are beyond sad both for different reasons. My oldest because he feels as though this is his fault which we have all tried to tell him he is just a victim of the system and that he shouldn't blame himself. My youngest son is mad at his brother for lying and having Daddy put in jail. I seriously have more on my plate than I know what to do with. The emotional damage these people are causing my children is far worse than anything I could imagine happening to a child. Not to mention the pyschological damage this is causing and could cause my children long term.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 03, 2006 10:05 pm

The first link is your right to be a parent you can put some of those rights in your forms and give them to your lawyer.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1870

This one is a caselaw that you can give to your lawyer too.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=2281

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Thu May 04, 2006 9:58 am

Thank you so much for all of your help Dazeemay and everyone. Today the judge lifted the bail and told our lawyer to draw up the papers for the states attorney to sign saying that my husband is allowed back in the home as long as he is not left alone with the boys. With any luck the lawyer will have that done today. Not holding my breath but hey it's a start right? Also I asked the lawyer about my son coming to court and told him that it was my son who wanted to be allowed to come and the lawyer told me yes bring him! I am also supposed to be getting letters from everyone we know that has been around the boys both before and after all this to confirm what kind of father he is and also to state the comments they have heard my son say since this has happened. Hopefully with any luck, the lawyer even said this, that there is a good possibility this will be resolved next week. The lawyer told us to stay away from the CPS worker until we go back to court and also told us that the lawyer representing the state doesn't even believe this is a child abuse case. Go figure! Even the judge said he wasn't so sure this was a child abuse.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu May 04, 2006 4:05 pm

This is great news!!!

I can just see the happy reunion!!!

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Thu May 04, 2006 4:51 pm

Found out around 5pm tonight that the papers were filed and that the states attorney did sign but the judge had already left for the day and won't be back until tuesday. At least on tuesday my husband should be allowed to come home...so everyone keep your fingers crossed. It really stinks to know it could have happened tonight if the papers had been signed in time, but I know that my lawyer did what he could in the little time frame he was given. My husbands paper work should be some of the first that the judge has to go through on tuesday so....It was really scary sitting in the courtroom waiting to have my husbands case heard, especially after watching him being harsh on other cases. Thank God the judge could see there were some major conflictions going on with the CPS's "safety plan". I posted comments on the other blog I have on here too. Basically the judge was annoyed when the states representative stated that the only thing he didn't have to prove that my husband shouldn't be allowed into the home was proof that my husband was meeting the requirements of the CPS. The judge said "How can he? In order for him to meet the requirements he has to go to family counseling and that would contradict everything that the CPS has set forth. If he can't be allowed around the children how is he supposed to go to family counseling?" To that the state rep said "I honestly don't know your honor." After that, that's when the judge ordered to have all the paper work done up so that my husband could return home, just with the one stipulation of not being left alone with the children until this goes through the court. Needless to say today did give me hope.

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Fri May 05, 2006 4:32 pm

Here is the update I have promised everyone. My husband is HOME!!! The judge signed the papers this morning allowing my husband to come home with the stipulation that he is to not be alone with the boys until after this goes to court next week. My boys all but knocked him over when he came through the door! The lawyer called this afternoon saying that the papers were now legal and emphasized that we do not have any contact with the CPS worker or the police until court. So thanks again for everyones support and advice. The guardianship papers were given to my brother-in-law today for his wife to notarize...thank you Dazeemay! Things are getting better day by day!

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri May 05, 2006 4:51 pm

firegal_gears wrote: Things are getting better day by day!

HooRAY!!!!

Good for YOU!!!!!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri May 05, 2006 5:16 pm

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri May 05, 2006 6:12 pm

I'm glad things are looking up for you and your family Fire.... 8)

score:

Firegal and family 1
Legal system 0

Now don't let them catch up :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Mon May 08, 2006 4:28 am

Thank you so much! Trust me, they won't catch up. After hearing the judge on thursday, I feel a lot more confident about having a lawsuit against them. Still in the process of finding a civil rights lawyer, so hopefully by this thursday when we go back to court I will have found one.

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Thu May 11, 2006 11:53 am

We had the preliminary today, and sad to say it didn't quite go as planned. They are sending this to trial, we don't have a date yet. They will send us the information once a trial date has been set. Anybody have any good ideas???

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu May 11, 2006 1:32 pm

Are the boys still protected by guardianship?

Is your husband still able to be at home with them?

I know you are worn out.

How sad for all of you. :(

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Fri May 12, 2006 5:21 pm

Yes the boys are protected by guardianship, their guardians are in a different state at that.

My husband is still allowed to be home around the boys as long as he is not left alone with them.

Worn out is an understatement. I really thought this would have been thrown out this week. Now we have to wait for the trial date, and I just feel so powerless.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Fri May 12, 2006 5:54 pm

Did your lawyer let you file the dec of facts and objection correction form?

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Thu May 18, 2006 4:18 pm

So far he hasn't said yes or no. I know that he is still trying to get as much background history on my children and husband. Keeping up with all the appoinments has been real difficult considering the boys keep missing school and none of the appointments are close together. Things are only getting more and more hectic trying to keep up with everything, not to mention every day life.

Railroaded

Postby Railroaded » Thu May 18, 2006 7:10 pm

firegal_gears Our stories are almost the same! Only thing is my husband is my daughters real father. And that my daughter is 17 now and was 15 when the case was opened. I posted under PA forum if you would like to read my story. Here is one for you, I had witnesses that would have stated there was No abuse in the household and he is a police detective. Yet the child welfare (DHS) nor the courts (Judge) would interview him for a statement! The court case is closed out, but DHS still thinks they are involved in our lives! The lawyer I had can't help because the case is closed. And I am so afraid that is will be open again over a lie from a Unknown person! Oh Judge would not let me have the pictures back from DHS! :cry:

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri May 19, 2006 5:52 am

Railroad: Did you get a Letter that states the Case is now CLOSED?

That is important!

Because if they claim the case is still open, then you can use the Letter against them and they cannot harrass you no more because the Case is now Closed....

So rest easy for now. Relax......

I know you get jumpy every time they come...just stay strong.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Railroaded

Postby Railroaded » Fri May 19, 2006 6:11 am

I have the Court Order..it states the following.. child with parents SCOH (services childs own home) Child receives bi-weekly individual and family therapy. DHS supervision and petition discharged over child advocates objection No dependency issues!

Then there is no reason for any involvment from DHS (CPD) The Judge ordered it discharged! SCOH worker told me she is to report to DHS worker since they pay their salary. She stated that he (DHS caseworker) can still have service plans and meetings in the home! How can this be with the discharge. If I must I will send the documents to the Judge. I can appeal to the State Dept of Welfare hearing officer. DHS (CPS) is under the Dept of Welfare in PA.

Frustrated wrote:Railroad: Did you get a Letter that states the Case is now CLOSED?

That is important!

Because if they claim the case is still open, then you can use the Letter against them and they cannot harrass you no more because the Case is now Closed....

Railroaded

Postby Railroaded » Fri May 19, 2006 6:12 am

I have the Court Order..it states the following.. child with parents SCOH (services childs own home) Child receives bi-weekly individual and family therapy. DHS supervision and petition discharged over child advocates objection No dependency issues!

Then there is no reason for any involvment from DHS (CPD) The Judge ordered it discharged! SCOH worker told me she is to report to DHS worker since they pay their salary. She stated that he (DHS caseworker) can still have service plans and meetings in the home! How can this be with the discharge. If I must I will send the documents to the Judge. I can appeal to the State Dept of Welfare hearing officer. DHS (CPS) is under the Dept of Welfare in PA.

Frustrated wrote:Railroad: Did you get a Letter that states the Case is now CLOSED?

That is important!

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:09 pm

Court is scheduled for August 4th and they have already set a Jury Trial Date for September. We are still attending the family therapy 2-3 times a week and my husband has to take the Abusers Intervention Program for 26 weeks. We also have a CPS worker coming to the house twice a week for continueing the investigations. Just thought I would give everyone an update. I hope things start going better soon, I'm not sure how much more of this we can take.

smofield

Postby smofield » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:41 pm

Do you have a letter from the doctor stating NO ABUSE and gave it to the DA your self with this all charges are suppose to be dismissed. Also give a copy to the judge make sure you have the orginial also have the doctor come to the hearing if they proceed on. If he has been in pratice for a while they usually listen to what he has to say. Good Luck God Bless

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:17 am

We have already given the letter to our attorney and he said that the judge would be reading all the statements that we have collected. The pediatrician has been in practice for quite a few years now and is the most reputable one in our area. This case should have been thrown out a long time ago, yet the state keeps pressing on. We are hoping to have it thrown out on August 4th but we are not holding our breath. It's obvious these people do not have a case otherwise they wouldn't keep delaying the dates. Though they have already set up a jury trial date, I am hoping that is a just in case date that will not have to be used.

smofield

Postby smofield » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:35 am

That is what they did to us, they ended up pleaing out simply asult, but nothing against a child is on his record, but they still to this day claim he was convected of child abuse, even though the da did not wont to prosocute the case the dsc worker would not let it be dropped. They keep my husband out of the house for three years. over a lie

firegal_gears

Postby firegal_gears » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:40 am

It sickens me to think how many families these people tear apart over lies. My husband was out of the house for a month, but it seemed like an eternity. I'm sorry to hear your husband was kept out for 3 years. You would think they would do an investigation or something to prove their convictions, but I know in our case there were no investigations. They came to the house prepared to arrest my husband no matter what was said. Sadly we are running so low on money at this point we really can't afford to keep fighting, and I know that is what they wanted from the beginning. We have drained and exhausted all financial means of our own and even family members. Much more and we will be having to find another place to live. All we ask for is prayers, and maybe we can still fight this ridiculous charge.

Return to “CPS Investigations”