In need of input

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

unfairjustice05

In need of input

Postby unfairjustice05 » Thu May 04, 2006 2:52 pm

Well my kids are just getting worse since they have lived with their dad for 2 years.All 3 of my teenage children have been suspended and all 3 have been caught ditching school. And my son got suspended for punching a kid in the mouth and breaking his tooth. ANd then i find out from their dad today that my 18 year old son was lucky he didn't go to jail last night because he choked his 14 year old sister and left marks on her neck...Is this a cry for parental attention from their dad since he is never at home and is always at his wifes house and busy paying attention to his other 3 younger children.

And isn't a family therapist supposed to note down when a parent is drinking in their presence? The reason I ask this is my ex husband says he doesn't drink any more but yet he was drinking a beer in front of their family therapist. ANd then he went to run errands after she left.

I am really scared and confused about my kids and they have seen all of this abuse since they have lived with there dad.

I have all of this documented what else can i do?
Honeybee

Dan Sullivan

Re: In need of input

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu May 04, 2006 3:21 pm

unfairjustice05 wrote: Well my kids are just getting worse since they have lived with their dad for 2 years.All 3 of my teenage children have been suspended and all 3 have been caught ditching school. And my son got suspended for punching a kid in the mouth and breaking his tooth. ANd then i find out from their dad today that my 18 year old son was lucky he didn't go to jail last night because he choked his 14 year old sister and left marks on her neck...

What was the reason the 18 yo choked his 14 yo sister?

Wasn't she the one who accused her 12 yo step brother of sexual misconduct?

unfairjustice05 wrote: I am really scared and confused about my kids and they have seen all of this abuse since they have lived with there dad.

Since they have lived with their dad?

I thought they were sexually molested by your former husband before they went to live with their dad.

unfairjustice05 wrote:I have all of this documented what else can i do?

I think you've done enough.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Thu May 04, 2006 7:12 pm

Their former step father is the one who molested my daughters not their father. And I am not sure what would make my son do something ike this. But their dad makes sure he calls me every day when something happens.And so far this whole week has been nothing but bad news.

My son has seen his dad play choke his sister and also has seen his dad and step mom get physical with each other.
Honeybee

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri May 05, 2006 4:04 am

unfairjustice05 wrote: Their former step father is the one who molested my daughters not their father.

The former step-father is your former husband, correct?

And the kids wouldn't have been sent to live their father if he was the one who molested them.

unfairjustice05 wrote: And I am not sure what would make my son do something ike this. But their dad makes sure he calls me every day when something happens.

Would you rather not hear what's happening?

unfairjustice05 wrote: And so far this whole week has been nothing but bad news.

I don't expect it's going to be getting better anytime soon.

I think there are lots of twists and turns coming.

Bad is going to start looking pretty good.

unfairjustice05 wrote: My son has seen his dad play choke his sister...

Really.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Fri May 05, 2006 9:00 am

their dad is my first husband and their former step dad yes is the one who molested the girls.And no they wouldn't be with their father if he ws the one that did it.

I of course want to know what is going on i would like to hear some good news for once. But since the kids dad and his wife have seperated i have been more involved than ever.I have even been called over to be a medator between the kids and thier dad.And seen my kids more than supposed to.
Honeybee

Return to “CPS Investigations”