I am in need of a good attorney

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

hartbrokendad

I am in need of a good attorney

Postby hartbrokendad » Thu May 04, 2006 4:35 pm

I am in desperate need of an attorney that can fight DCF in Southwest Florida. I was accused of a crime, and am awaiting for my criminal battle to begin, but in the meantime CPF took my son away from me and want to terminate my rights. I really cant afford an attorny right now, and the courts are having a hard time appointing one. I really hope that someone will notice this and give me advice. I havent seen my son in almost 3 weeks, and i know i need all the strength in the world to go on but its easier said than done. Fighting CPF is worse than our country fighting a war. They are definitely a "DICTATORSHIP" with all the politicians and judges in their pockets!

PLEASE HELP with any advice or attorneys that can fight CPF proactively

florida999

Postby florida999 » Thu May 04, 2006 5:19 pm

what were you accused of? what was the reason for them removing your child? their talking term and it has only been a couple of weeks? please give a bit more info, then we can try to help you.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu May 04, 2006 5:46 pm

3 weeks and they have you convicted, executed and TPR'd before any trial. You might as well be in North Korea, same justice system as Florida. I'm sorry I can't help you with an attorney but go through the link below and see if there's anything there to help you.

http://erikdravn.cendra.net/packets/florida.html

hartbrokendad

Postby hartbrokendad » Fri May 05, 2006 5:22 am

florida999 wrote:what were you accused of? what was the reason for them removing your child? their talking term and it has only been a couple of weeks? please give a bit more info, then we can try to help you.

I am really not permitted to discuss any of my case, but they said i endangered my son was one of the charges that have been filed

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Fri May 05, 2006 5:25 am

hartbrokendad wrote:
florida999 wrote:what were you accused of? what was the reason for them removing your child? their talking term and it has only been a couple of weeks? please give a bit more info, then we can try to help you.

I am really not permitted to discuss any of my case, but they said i endangered my son was one of the charges that have been filed

No one knows your name or anything specific about you.

You can post anything you want about what's going on... it's anonymous.

Best, Dan

thia'smommy

need an attorney

Postby thia'smommy » Fri May 05, 2006 5:38 am

Dear broken,

What part of florida are you in I am in Pasco county and I hired a great attorney.

He used to be the attorney for dcf (lolrofwp) He knows how to handle all of their tricks.

Thanks
Dennise

hartbrokendad

Re: need an attorney

Postby hartbrokendad » Fri May 05, 2006 6:46 am

thia'smommy wrote:Dear broken,

What part of florida are you in I am in Pasco county and I hired a great attorney.

He used to be the attorney for dcf (lolrofwp) He knows how to handle all of their tricks.

Thanks
Dennise

i need an attorney for the naples area, can you please send the name of your attorney, i would really appreciate it.
bless you

thia'smommy

need attorney

Postby thia'smommy » Fri May 05, 2006 7:16 am

I sent you the information, He is great in court.

Best
Dennise

Return to “CPS Investigations”