Outraged beyond belief!!!!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

unfairjustice05

Outraged beyond belief!!!!

Postby unfairjustice05 » Fri May 05, 2006 11:11 pm

Well,I was told by my kids today that CPS/DCS have dropped the case against my kids 12 year old step brother for rapeing my 14 year old daughter.They spoke with the step mom and right after that the case was closed,CPS/DCS stated that "He is a 12 year old boy he is going to want to try things" So i guess its ok for siblings to want to experimint on their other siblings,my husband is so outraged now that he is taking matters into his own hands.The step mom and CPS/DCS have been talking since 04 for they tool my kids and they favor the step mom/

I don't know what to think anymore,i thought that even though i child gave their statement to the police and CPS got the report that they had to investagte,but of course this 12 year old boy is able to get away with everything and so is his mother,

WHat happended and what went wrong?why did this not even make it to a judge with the evidence and the report my daughter gave? MAybe you can shed some light on this for me.
Honeybee

Dan Sullivan

Re: Outraged beyond belief!!!!

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat May 06, 2006 6:10 am

unfairjustice05 wrote: Well,I was told by my kids today that CPS/DCS have dropped the case against my kids 12 year old step brother for rapeing my 14 year old daughter.

You've used the term "rape" over and over, yet there was no rape, correct?

unfairjustice05 wrote: They spoke with the step mom and right after that the case was closed,

Are you saying the step-mother convinced CPS to close the case?

unfairjustice05 wrote: CPS/DCS stated that "He is a 12 year old boy he is going to want to try things"

How do you know CPS said that?

unfairjustice05 wrote: So i guess its ok for siblings to want to experimint on their other siblings,

Not unheard of.

Boy with girls.

Girls with boys.

If I'm not mistaken, in NY experimentation between siblings with less than five years difference in their ages isn't an offense.

unfairjustice05 wrote: my husband is so outraged now that he is taking matters into his own hands.

That's not a good idea.

unfairjustice05 wrote: The step mom and CPS/DCS have been talking since 04 for they tool my kids and they favor the step mom/

CPS has been talking to her because your children were removed to her home after they were sexually molested in your home by your husband... their step-father, correct?

unfairjustice05 wrote: I don't know what to think anymore,i thought that even though i child gave their statement to the police and CPS got the report that they had to investagte,

Sounds like they finished.

unfairjustice05 wrote:but of course this 12 year old boy is able to get away with everything and so is his mother,

Have the criminal charges been dropped against the boy?

What did his mother get away with?

unfairjustice05 wrote: WHat happended and what went wrong?

If you had asked me to play devil's advocate, you might have seen what was going to go wrong.

unfairjustice05 wrote: why did this not even make it to a judge with the evidence and the report my daughter gave?

Lots of reasons.

Maybe the lack of credible evidence.

unfairjustice05 wrote:MAybe you can shed some light on this for me.

It's fortunate that CPS didn't decide to put all the kids in foster care.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sat May 06, 2006 7:21 am

Was the girl really totally innocent?
At that age they can be extremely conflicted.

Even lots of grown women have trouble with
the sexual dichotomy between being
an angel in front of parents/church etc. and
being a sexy whore in the bedroom.

14 year old girls can be even more conflicted.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat May 06, 2006 10:17 am

Greegor wrote: Was the girl really totally innocent?

Innocent about what?

Greegor wrote:At that age they can be extremely conflicted.

About what?

Greegor wrote: Even lots of grown women have trouble with

"Even lots of grown women...???"

Where'd you get this information, Greegor?

Greegor wrote:14 year old girls can be even more conflicted.

"14 years old girls can be even more conflicted" than "lots of grown women... between being an angel in front of parents/church etc. and being a sexy whore in the bedroom."

What overcomes you to write stuff like this, Greegor?

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat May 06, 2006 10:25 am

What you should do is get your kids to file a suit against cps.

I have stated this before to you Angel. You are not going to get anywhere because of the relation of the judge to the those basket cases.

That's what your lawyer should do instead of trying to help you.

Someone said the other day to start a tort against them and let them know they are being sued.

The kids are old enough and have the right to sue.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/index.ph ... n's_Rights

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=2414
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

TracyP

Postby TracyP » Sat May 06, 2006 10:26 am

Greegor wrote:Even lots of grown women have trouble with
As a woman I object ! Thats not a nice thing to say. Promiscuous, ok, libidinous,ok even a tease but not a "sexy whore"

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat May 06, 2006 10:30 am

Dazeemay wrote:The kids are old enough and have the right to sue.

They can't sue pro se until they turn 18. They can sue now as long as they're represented by an attorney.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat May 06, 2006 10:35 am

Bob,

Is that what tort means, pro se?

They can sue now as long as they're represented by an attorney.

I guess that is what I was trying to say. Instead of the attorney for her use the attorney for the kids and let them go at the vulchers.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat May 06, 2006 10:38 am

As a woman I object ! Thats not a nice thing to say. Promiscuous, ok, libidinous,ok even a tease but not a "sexy whore"

My sentiments exactly.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Sat May 06, 2006 10:42 am

A tort means any wrongful action for which a civil suit can be brought.

Pro se is latin meaning literally "for yourself". In law it means you are representing yourself in a legal case.

Dan Sullivan

Postby Dan Sullivan » Sat May 06, 2006 10:58 am

A tort is NOT as simple as "any wrongful action for which a civil suit can be brought."

The essential elements of a tort are,

1 - the existence of a legal duty owed by a defendant to a plaintiff,

2 - breach of that duty,

3 - and a causal relationship between defendants conduct and the resulting damage to the plaintiff.

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Sun May 07, 2006 7:41 pm

ok it was a attempted rape by the 12 year old.

I have taught my children that messing around with your siblings or families is grose and disgusting and my 3 kids know that it is not right to get involved with your family.

My daughter is no Angel but after being molested by her step father who is now in prison she know right from wrong. And she was sleeping when he did this and woke up and he was on top of her with his pants down.

And also i do believe the step mom had her way again of working the CPS/DCS people as she always has been able to do,and they have been talking since 96 when they got involved in her life when they took her kids from her.And the same supervisior has been involved wiith her.

The point is this,my daughter gave her report and told the police and CPS lady and i believe her.It just makes me angry and sick t o know that it seem to be ok for siblings to attempt to molest or rape their other siblings and it nothing be done about it.
Honeybee

Return to “CPS Investigations”