About my case

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

redneckdad

About my case

Postby redneckdad » Wed May 10, 2006 4:29 pm

Finally,

my attorney for Juvenile court call us and told we Juvenile court already take it off our case from the docket. That`s mean : our name not in the list for terminate our parental right for June, 1 anymore.

They took it off after my and my wife attorney for appeals fight for the all allegations and false report that CPS and the detectives made.

According our attorney for appeals, they told on the appeals report if CPS didn`t show the all prove at all. Kinda pictures or specific information. The only one that they had just the information from my step daughter that against my wife very bad. But, they still CAN NOT prove ! That`s why, appeals court made Juvenile court have to take it off our name from the docket.

This is a good sign for us.

CPS try to fight very hard for my case. Because, they knew very well ... if they lost this case, they have to prepare their ass to get sue very good and we`re planning to make they have to pay anything to damage my family life so badly !

And now, we`re still waiting what the next that could be happend to us.

For how long we have to wait ? Do you think I can win this case after appeals court may be found if me or my wife not guilty for this matter ? And, just false report from CPS and the detectives ??

Any solution here what`s going on the next ? I need more information, please .....

Return to “CPS Investigations”