newbie here :)

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MissCatskill

newbie here :)

Postby MissCatskill » Thu May 18, 2006 2:30 pm

Hi, my name is joan. I am a newbie, but certainly not a newbie to CPS and their manipulating games!

I am a mother of five and have been a mother for 17 years. CPS has had me in their system of lies and manipulations for 11 years. For a while I was living my life peacefully... until today.

I have ONE indicated report against me right now for telling my 14 y/o daughter to get out of my car and start walking home... 4 miles out of town, because she would not stop kicking the back of my seat while I was driving during one of her tantrums. I told her I would pick her up on my way back through. I was indicated on this report. Go figure. It is okay for her to be responsible enough to babysit... but not responsible enough to walk down the damn road??? Go figure!

Another report I may be indicated on is one where I picked up my 7 y/o daughter by the front of her shirt and placed her in time out. The sleeves of the shirt left a mark underneath her armpits. I have not yet been indicated for this, but am sure I will be. The sheriff who was present during questioning stated that the marks under her arms was not intentional.

For these two reports, CPS now wants to open a new case, saying there are several indicated reports, though there is only ONE. I told them they were not putting my children into a case and told them I will not meet with them, as they also requested. I told them if they take me to court to force my children into their system, then I will sign my rights as a mother over to their father. I will not allow myself or my children to be subjected to another 11 years of Social Service bullshit! I love my children with all that I have... and it will break my heart, but in order to save them from further intrusions into their lives from CPS, I will sign off. They will not be able to put the children into the system if they are under their father's care.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu May 18, 2006 3:18 pm

That is a long time to be in the System. The Kids probably feel the intrusion and harrassement so much, eh? I can relate as I was with them for 5 years and they never quit. I was hoping that they will leave us alone when the Kids are older.

Who called it in? You best stay away from the People that reported it in...if it was your Daughter that called CPS, there is nothing you can do about it. She will learn the lesson by this consquence to make it harder on you.

Just have Faith and Strength you all need right now to pull through this, she is 7? So you have about 8 more years to go and the Teenagers will be left alone around 16 or 18. It is the youngest you gotta watch out for. The CPS usually leave older Kids alone, but would "target" the younger ones. So 8 more years is more likely. I know HOW you feel about signing your rights to the Father, I felt the same way, signing away....to protect them but you would forget that CPS will CHECK the Father's Background for any wrong doings and CPS will make sure the Father won't have the Children if he is (abusive, or has domestic violence in the past, or was charged for assault, or whatever...or some sort of Criminal Records). You are not only signing away to the Father, you would be signing them away automatically into Foster Care, if they find something wrong with the Father. This can be seen as abandonment in CPS' eyes...so just hang in there, be Strong! I know this intrusion and harrassement is unbelievable, and feeling uneasy...but they will get older, and you will be done...that's it.

But it could never end, as it will extend to your Grandchildren....because the Kids' names are in the CPS Data Base...so when they become Parents, they will also have intrusions in their Lives too.

Ughh, eh?? I know! It is f***** unbelievable. That is WHY we need CPS Reform so it shouldn't put onto our Grandchildren for something we didn't do????? :shock: Why should they pay for old cases??? It shouldn't be that way. CPS would say, if you were like that, then the Children will treat their Children like that way...and vice versa.

That is Bullocks, because no Children are the same as the Parents, as everyone is UNIQUE in each their own ways....we are not like twins or something...we have our own different thinking, different lifestyles, different stuff in our Lives, no things are ever the SAME!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Dan Sullivan

Re: newbie here :)

Postby Dan Sullivan » Thu May 18, 2006 3:23 pm

MissCatskill wrote: Hi, my name is joan. I am a newbie, but certainly not a newbie to CPS and their manipulating games!

I am a mother of five and have been a mother for 17 years. CPS has had me in their system of lies and manipulations for 11 years. For a while I was living my life peacefully... until today.

I have ONE indicated report against me right now for telling my 14 y/o daughter to get out of my car and start walking home... 4 miles out of town, because she would not stop kicking the back of my seat while I was driving during one of her tantrums. I told her I would pick her up on my way back through. I was indicated on this report. Go figure. It is okay for her to be responsible enough to babysit... but not responsible enough to walk down the damn road??? Go figure!

What were you founded for?

What time of the day did this occur?

When was this report indicated?

MissCatskill wrote: Another report I may be indicated on is one where I picked up my 7 y/o daughter by the front of her shirt and placed her in time out. The sleeves of the shirt left a mark underneath her armpits. I have not yet been indicated for this, but am sure I will be. The sheriff who was present during questioning stated that the marks under her arms was not intentional.

There's nothing about shirt marks that would indicate abuse or neglect.

MissCatskill wrote:For these two reports, CPS now wants to open a new case, saying there are several indicated reports, ]hough there is only ONE.

A new case about what?

MissCatskill wrote: I told them they were not putting my children into a case and told them I will not meet with them, as they also requested. I told them if they take me to court to force my children into their system, then I will sign my rights as a mother over to their father. I will not allow myself or my children to be subjected to another 11 years of Social Service bullshit! I love my children with all that I have... and it will break my heart, but in order to save them from further intrusions into their lives from CPS, I will sign off. They will not be able to put the children into the system if they are under their father's care.

How were you involved with CPS for eleven years?

Best, Dan from Long Island

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu May 18, 2006 3:39 pm

You can do a guardianship over your children so they cannot take them, but it has been an arduous road to find the laws pertaining to each state.

So, I will give you these links to read and you must take the time to find out what your state laws are. Some say you can do it for six months, some a year, etc.

If I find it I will post it on the State forum section on this site.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=1103

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=3863

https://www.legaldocs.com/docs/child_1.mv

https://www.legaldocs.com/docs/rev_child1.mv

Also if you go to legal research forum on this site you will see many laws in regards to parents rights and also under Spanking laws there is good info. I know you didn't spank your child, but you will see why your case is not a case.

I would have done the same thing. In fact I remember my parents doing this to all eight of us. We didn't have a van to cart all ten of us and so you had to learn to sit in your space in the station wagon and not intrude on your siblings space or else you walked.

Give these laws to them and let them know you already did a guardianship. I don't think they will be back.

Also on the legal form is your Parentral rights. Make sure they get that. Once they know you know your rights and the law this time around I don't think they will bother with you.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “CPS Investigations”