Time to take action! Enough is Enough!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

splizzrinkle

I truely hope you have a change of heart..

Postby splizzrinkle » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:32 pm

You seem very educated, and I do value everyone here including you. I can understand how you may of conceived what I said to be somewhat arrogant. But I assure you that I think hard before I make a statement. I am no better than you or anyone else here.
Anyone can access the media. My statements were meant to "excite", not offend. I realize without others it would be a waste of time, but I want people to take it very seriously, not only because of what this stands for, but also because of it involves alot of money.. money I worked very hard for. I encourage input from everyone. I am not the brightest crayon in the box, and need brighter crayons. Thank you for your best wishes, this means alot to me and others who are attending.
Joshua Bartholow

sob900

Postby sob900 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:03 am

I am seriously considering running for Goveror of NJ next election. I AM TIRED of the corruption every where, we need to start making a change in ourselves first, by taking more responsability in our actions, non-actions and our lack of respect for other and the places we live, then we can begin to change circumstances around us. The democrats and republicans are both two sides to the same coin, so thats wy I propose a new part called the Common Law Reform Party, So we can return people to common sense, because if people had a little things might not be so screwed up as they are now.
Dano
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:23 am

Wonderful!

I even consider something in the Seat some where to fight them. I had enough of their corruptions and Lies. I can't believe they lie so much that it is believable story! They even twist words, and you say that is not right...then they ask something else, and say something TOTALLY different!

Even the Children knew that and they said they could not belive that they were being lied at. I mean THESE CHILDREN TRUSTED them..and yet they lied to them. Now the Children knew to keep their mouths shut because of that Lie. Because the Children feel that the CPS violated their Trust.

Just like that.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:07 pm

sob,

I would seriously encourage you to take a hard look at the Libertarian Party. The advantage with the LP is that we are already well established as a third party and have a strong, cohesive platform. I am trying to work to advance the CPS reform agenda to the LP national platform, and having working party members in other states would seriously help in this regard.

If you don't know a lot about the LP, you can find out more at www.lp.org

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:25 pm

I wonder if we have those in Canada?

We only have Green Party, but they are more of an Environmentalist.

Democrats are like Liberals.

Republicans are like Progressive Conservatives. (PC)

I don't like neither, and I don't vote anymore because of the corruption.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:32 pm

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:18 pm

thank you for the Link, that is the most helpful and it made me thinking. LOL I don't think I have ever heard this Party in Canada, because it is just beginning.

Less Government? Sounds great. Injustice, yup you bet. Homeless and Proverty problems, yes it is an epidemic and CPS uses this as a tool to remove Children because of that alone.

Cool. I will keep on reading and will think about it. :wink:

In fact, this Party was not on the Roll for Voting yet, I have not seen nothing on the paper vote. It ought to be there.

splizzrinkle

wonderful update

Postby splizzrinkle » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:39 am

Splizzrinkle is not going anywhere.
We now have 1,017 signatures! Lets keep them coming!
Only 3,083 more to go.
Joshua Bartholow

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:53 am

splizzrinkle,

And I wouldn't want you to go anywhere. I would just encourage you to work WITH other activists, not against them!

smofield

Re: http://reliableanswers.com/cps/set_our_children_free.asp

Postby smofield » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:00 pm

splizzrinkle wrote:http://reliableanswers.com/cps/set_our_children_free.asp

I just looked at this site, and TN is not on it.

McKnights

Re: I totally agree, but..

Postby McKnights » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:43 pm

splizzrinkle wrote:So far, I have 43 people from 3 states willing to go forward with this. They are waiting to see how many more people will jump on board before they release any personal information. Only 4 of these people do i know personally.

Add me in Florida, in fact (in my Opinion) the caseworker contradicted herself on the stand not one, not twice, but multiple times, though i have no money to give, but if i can get someone to go in, and prove the facts to which im talking about above, there would be more then enough money after i sue the **** out of DCF, i also have went through what i have been through and redone the rules and regulations for DCF, and if it was set this way as to which i have wrote, then they can not abuse the power they have, and it also takes out any lies form anyone, but this is only the start of it all, through comments from the foster parnet, which in my opinion are bias and brings poverty into this, and doctors who say they can not say whats caused or is causing my daughters developement delays, but yet claim its a window of opportunity, that is strickly heresay, like i said i just need the right lawyer and its over, once and if this is done, i will hold enough back to survive on, and the rest will go to bringing these Legalized Kidnappers to JUSTICE

Return to “CPS Investigations”