Time to take action! Enough is Enough!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

splizzrinkle

Time to take action! Enough is Enough!

Postby splizzrinkle » Mon May 29, 2006 10:27 pm

My searching reveals rampant terrorization of families who are not "politically correct" or who don't fit CPS's idea of family. I've helplessly watched familys suffer terribly as CPS refuses to look at evidence of the truth. Why? Clearly, they'd rather harm the children involved than admit that a teenager duped them. (A rebellious teenager convinced two other siblings to help "get Dad in trouble because he wouldn't let her watch an R-rated video. Two fo the three later admitted their plot, but 13 months later. CPS is still trying to malign their dad.) I've contacted state officials, talk shows, and newspapers, but no one will look into this terrible, destructive, cruel trend.

Evidently attacks by CPS are very common: but fighting them is nearly impossible, because they enjoy immunities that foster rampant power abuse. The problem is multi-pronged: The biggest problem is that anyone who hasn't been harmed by CPS is oblivious to the danger. They innocently assume that there must be a basis for such an accusation. Anyone who has been harmed by CPS is discredited by the accusation's existence. ("They must be complaining to take the spotlight off their own culpability") If someone tries to point out the flaws in the system, the response is, "Are you pro-child abuse?" (How ironic, because I've watched children suffer insecurity, worry and terror of being separated from home by CPS.) Anyone who complains about CPS is quickly subjected to their vengeance for "daring" to seek justice. Some CPS workers even warn attacked parents that complaining will make things far worse for them.

CPS workers operate without consequence. They use "confidentiality" not to protect the accused, but to keep their own activities away from the light. CPS has absolute power, which, as Lord Acton said, "corrupts absolutely." They aren't required to prove allegations, and those who make allegations are never subjected to real scrutiny. Any bitter divorced parent, biased acquaintance, or disgruntled neighbor can freely accuse. There's no way to punish false accusers! The accused are protected by legal rights. There is no reasonable doubt, no right to free practice of religion, no due process, and no right to face accusers. Logic demands that a system thus run will not be effective. In other words, such a system will be unjust. It is grossly unjust!

Ok folks, I have never been one to just sit back and eat dust. I am well ready to put my money where my mouth is, while i still have some to spend. This is what I hope to achieve here.. I have put my two business's up for sell, and I have just closed both my bank accounts. I am willing to take "all" of this money and use it to fight CPS nation wide, and not in a few months, but right now. My small amount of money- less than 400,000, will not do much.. but will get this off to a good start. I CANT DO THIS ALONE! I need all the input, advise and others willing to sell their right arm i can get. I have several great ideas, "not all my own", and i will list them now.
I want to gather together as many folks in one constant rally as possible. I will help pay for as many people as i can afford, to travel to Washington, DC . I also want to gain support from others here who would like to "take over" organizing and planning this rally.
I have watched all the suffering i can stand, and i will not spend this money on myself and my own legal battles. Let's make this happen and make our voices heard! I will break my own back to do what ever is necessary to stop this evil. Instead of making this a long post, i will get this posted now and see where it goes. After hearing from you, I will make public all of my contact information.
Joshua Bartholow

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Mon May 29, 2006 11:03 pm

Why? Clearly, they'd rather harm the children involved than admit that a teenager duped them.

They could care less about the harming aspect (unless you consider the majority of the CPS goons who rape children, fondle them, etc while looking for "bruises"). It's not about that. It's about money. Clearly they'd get more money by terrorizing a toddler than someone whose about to turn 18. However, if your local goon office isn't making the cut (financially), they'll go after anyone. Why do you think they push for service provider plans? Why do you think they charge parents to see their kids? Money.

There is no reasonable doubt, no right to free practice of religion, no due process, and no right to face accusers.

You know whose fault that is? It's ours. We allow them to do this. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

....will help pay for as many people as i can afford, to travel to Washington, DC.

Don't blow your money, friend. Because that's exactly what will happen. The best way to defeat the enemy is through non-violence and non-cooperation, just as a little frail man in India did - which took down the entire UK.

If you wish to take them down, get on local access programming and start your own show. Print flyers up and post them EVERYWHERE. Start your own neighborhood townhall meeting to let people know not to cooperate with the goons. The media is the key. I'm doing mine through film. I'm not afraid of those two-bit idiots. The morons in DC could care less about you as with most attorneys -- thats why there are lobbyists ($). Again, it's money.

Do as you wish, but, these are just my opinions.[/quote]
bcbc films
bcbcfilms.8m.com

splizzrinkle

I totally agree, but..

Postby splizzrinkle » Mon May 29, 2006 11:13 pm

So far, I have 43 people from 3 states willing to go forward with this. They are waiting to see how many more people will jump on board before they release any personal information. Only 4 of these people do i know personally.
Last edited by splizzrinkle on Mon May 29, 2006 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joshua Bartholow

splizzrinkle

I totally agree, but..

Postby splizzrinkle » Mon May 29, 2006 11:13 pm

You could not be more right. In fact, you sound like me.. scary.
You say "media" right? That is exactly the plan! This is why i want to Rally. I was told by a CNN reporter, this would be the "fastest" and most officent way to get exposed. The more people the better.
Washington, DC is not pinpointed for that reason, It was picked as a place that has the most media coverage available.
Joshua Bartholow

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Mon May 29, 2006 11:21 pm

So far, I have 43 people from 3 states willing to go forward with this.

I hope you're right, man. I've found that most people, when faced with the goons, back down through fear. I hope you're right and those 40+ people are willing to face retaliation. I know I am. You know, in the early last century, the goons would have gotten their asses kicked or worse if they did this. So much bullshit is tolerated these days. I wonder what the founding fathers would do (I think we all know).

Again, it's all our faults. Now we must sleep in the bed we make, or change the sheets.
bcbc films

bcbcfilms.8m.com

splizzrinkle

Lets change the sheets

Postby splizzrinkle » Mon May 29, 2006 11:37 pm

Some of these folks have stated they would go as far as needed to take this to the streets, even risk jail. I myself have no fear of what might happen, since I have nothing much to loose. Even if by some reason the results are not what is expected, "which I do not anticipate".. I would not consider the money and time lost. I have had all the toys and fine things i need for one life time.
Joshua Bartholow

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue May 30, 2006 9:18 am

splizzrinkle,

I am doing my part in activism as well. I am running for public office in Texas to bring awareness to the problem, and I am forming a group called CPS ACTION (ACTION stands for Activist Coalition, Training, Information & Organization Network). My goal is to provide an exhaustive list of resources for activist training and for public awareness aids, as well as to network so that we can begin holding conferences, seminars, etc, and educating the public.

I am hoping you would consider joining the group and encouraging others to join. If you are interested, please email me at: [email protected] and I will send you an invitation.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue May 30, 2006 9:46 am

Please read this link in regards to thoughts other than a rally or demonstrations.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=3559

I posted about a convention and I still think that is the better way to go.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Tue May 30, 2006 10:12 am

Dazee,

I agree, having conventions is an extremely important goal. I personally believe our approach must be multifaceted, but must center on legitimizing our argument. I think rallies and demonstrations have their place, but we need to build up popular support. If we had a rally in DC, for instance, and 50 people showed up, we'd be laughed out as fringe radicals.

My belief on what we need to do is: train activists in all 50 states, provide a good database for a large list of resources, get out and involve ourselves personally in the cases, by lending emotional support to the families and helping them to understand how to negotiate the shark infested waters of CPS, and by helping families to stand up against CPS rather than to be victims. We also need to educate our elected officials and elect candidates who understand the need to rectify these continuing injustices. The fact is, the laws are already on the books to contain these goons, we need to bring attention to the fact that they are not being enforced, among other things.

There's no simple, single solution to what we must do to effect serious change. The only thing that is nonnegotiable in our fight is that we MUST work together, even when we clash in our opinions sometimes.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue May 30, 2006 10:44 am

What about those March that we had for against Immigration? There were lots of people protesting that fact. We should have a Million March of sorts, to protest to have the Government step in and reform CPS.

All 50 States and everything...it would be interesting to see this one unfold and if possible people will come out and do this? But we could face the people that still "thinks" the CPS Organization is "wonderful".

Hard thing to do indeed. Events like Assemblies or something would be more useful, I guess.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Wed May 31, 2006 8:08 am

Frustrated,

There's a difference. We don't have the media access to organize such a march yet. That's why we need to hold conventions and work on getting the word out.

I guarantee if we advertise a "million parent march" and 50 people show up, which is probably about what we'd get at this moment, we'd be laughed out of DC and will have wound up doing more harm for our cause than good. We need to be patient and build towards such a march.

splizzrinkle

The media is already waiting..

Postby splizzrinkle » Wed May 31, 2006 3:06 pm

We now have 279 people who have sent in the information and signed a ledger stating they will go to DC. About every 2 min. a new one signs our ledger. There is no "Wait and be patient" here.
I have alot of experience with the media and I know how they work. The funny thing is, the other 4 sites are getting all the signatures, this site just rants and raves and does nothing "so far".
However, about 53 of the people are from this site. For those of you who have no faith, are not interested in a rally, or just don't care.. please keep it to yourself, because you are already far out-numbered. For those of you who don't already know, I am responsible for every second of media coverage for the FSP, a political group with 19,000 members. Some of you think everything has to be done "just right", in a "certain manor", "with patience",
etc. .. wake up folks! This is not college class.
Joshua Bartholow

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed May 31, 2006 3:47 pm

We designed stickers do you want to include them in the rally.
None of us could afford the money to buy them in bulk and that is the only way they sold them.

Also there is another site that Bob_Lynn posted that is having a man who is going to trek in parts of the country. I think you should collaborate with him on being your torch bearer to the rally.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/childprotectionreform/

This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

splizzrinkle

Great!

Postby splizzrinkle » Wed May 31, 2006 4:27 pm

Yes, we can use these. The design is wonderful. Please e-mail [email protected] with the information needed to purchase.
Any other banners, signs, shirts etc. would also be very nice to have. Please let me know.
Joshua Bartholow

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Wed May 31, 2006 5:25 pm

I would like to suggest a couple of mine:

http://www.witchcrafts.net/blog/archives/mdn.jpg
bcbc films

bcbcfilms.8m.com

splizzrinkle

lol, ahhh.. well

Postby splizzrinkle » Wed May 31, 2006 5:45 pm

If I thought for an instant that we could get away with those, Oh how i would plaster them on my forhead. But i must say, great wording! Might be a little strong for the folks in DC.
Joshua Bartholow

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed May 31, 2006 5:59 pm

or Tattoo on your arm. and it would be a great memory that you had fought CPS all the way through. :wink:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

splizzrinkle

If you are interested in attending the DC Rally

Postby splizzrinkle » Wed May 31, 2006 6:26 pm

Please go here > http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/136468781

Look it over and sign if you can.
Joshua Bartholow

gideonmacleish

Re: The media is already waiting..

Postby gideonmacleish » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:07 am

splizzrinkle wrote:I have alot of experience with the media and I know how they work. The funny thing is, the other 4 sites are getting all the signatures, this site just rants and raves and does nothing "so far".

Gotcha. You don't need help, this is your project, and any advice we could give would be wasted. Best of luck.

gideonmacleish

Re: The media is already waiting..

Postby gideonmacleish » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:09 am

splizzrinkle wrote: For those of you who don't already know, I am responsible for every second of media coverage for the FSP, a political group with 19,000 members. Some of you think everything has to be done "just right", in a "certain manor", "with patience",
etc. .. wake up folks! This is not college class.

You just encouraged me to cancel my association with the FSP (former FSP member, and now former, "Friend of the FSP"; I had opted out of NH because of their draconian homeschool laws). I wouldn't call my running for public office sitting back and doing nothing, splizzrinkle.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:38 am

By the way, if you're responsible for the FSP's media coverage, you might want to update the website. In the meantime, I will be emailing amanda phillips to verify your credentials.

splizzrinkle

To the last post..

Postby splizzrinkle » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:16 pm

Sorry to hear your no longer an FSP member. Let me start off by saying " I have nothing to do with their wesite". My credentials have nothing to do with a rally in DC. It sounds to me like your trying to brew up a stink here? Why would you waste your time checking up on me? Am I missing something here? I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else, and my comment that you pulled out was not directed at "any single person". To set the record straight, maybe I should introduce you right now to a personal freind of mine just to make you feel better. Her name is Carly and she's from Texas. Carly has many news reporter friends, have a look > http://www.dropshots.com/splizzrinkle. If this is not good enough for you, then Amanda will surely set you straight. Also, I was one of many who helped expose the FSP. One more thing, if you really think I care so much about how you view things, you will see this is my last response.
Joshua Bartholow

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:28 pm

LOL! " I wonder what the founding fathers would do (I think we all know). "
The founding fathers would of tarred and feathered the goons and then put them on a boat without oars and told these sociopaths "good luck".

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:14 am

splizzrinkle,

I am still waiting for a reply from Amanda. What set me off about your approach is that you are acting as if all of us don't matter; now that YOU'RE here, we're supposed to sit back and let you do the work. This is entirely antithetical to everything that the FSP was ever about, and that is what arouses suspicion.

I assure you that many activists on this site are not sitting on their hands, as your response implies. We have been working at many different levels, ALL OF WHICH are necessary for effecting change. I cannot even discuss my credentials fully, as doing so might compromise the safety of our family, but suffice it to say, I have a heavy stake in this fight.

I have nothing against you assisting us in this fight, but the fact is, this fight is bigger than you or I, and we need to realize that. And the actions of other activists are not meant to be ridiculed, as you have done (whether intentionally or not, I do not know).

gideonmacleish

Re: To the last post..

Postby gideonmacleish » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:57 am

splizzrinkle wrote:Also, I was one of many who helped expose the FSP.

Now, THIS statement I believe. The publication of the FSP was a collaborative effort of MANY people. But there's a vast difference between stating you were "one of many", and stating that you are solely responsible for every second of media coverage.

I DO hope you're successful in organizing a DC rally. But because you don't value input from me or anyone else, I will not be a part of it.

Return to “CPS Investigations”