well I found out

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mojojojogrl

well I found out

Postby mojojojogrl » Wed May 31, 2006 1:39 am

I found out everything on this site was right on the money! I found a counselor who has dealt with cps for the protection of parents and childrens rights. She basically told me everything that this site has said, dont let them in your house, if there is no court order dont cooperate because they will be in your life forever finding something wrong to keep you in the system. It really felt good to hear someone tell me who I need to talk to. Oh she also stated that it is a conflict of interest to be evaluated by there counselor then they say that you have to go to that counselor. She told me a story were a womans child was sexually abused, guess who kept calling dyfs on this woman.....the man who molested her child, and dyfs believed him over the parent. :roll: Well today Im calling the lawyer who has no problem with dealing with dyfs and Im going to revoke my signature on there so called case plan since all allegations were proved false. I will keep you posted:)

makaylajayncharlie

Postby makaylajayncharlie » Wed May 31, 2006 3:02 am

hi
i just wanted to say congradulations and i would go to you lawyer ASAP and revoke the signature and the case plan as you case was close and is unfounded evedence so dont let them keep the child,

and good luck with the child...and cps and if there no evidence the court case would be closed.....

good luck

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed May 31, 2006 4:56 am

You found out from a "counselor"? Do you mean an attorney? If not, who do you mean?
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

mojojojogrl

a counselor

Postby mojojojogrl » Wed May 31, 2006 5:57 am

she is a counselor but she has worked to help parents fight cps, she refered me to a lawyer who isnt afraid to go up against dyfs....(which in NJ is hard to find) real quick on my case.....proved all three allegations false....but cps wants me to do counseling with who they chose...I found out they want me to do drug conseling even though the test came back negative (I dont even take aspirin let alone any type of drug...Im 43 not 20 lol)....kids were never taken away my children are 17 and 12....no court order for anything....but they are still trying to keep me in there system....

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed May 31, 2006 7:00 am

If the court is not involved and there's no petition for a Hearing, why are you even involved with these people? Tell them all to immediately cease and desist harrassing you as they are violating your 4th Amendment rights. You are under no obligation to cooperate with them whatsoever or answer any of their questions.

If they file a petition for a Hearing, please study everything in this link:

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=4273
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Wed May 31, 2006 8:02 am

Bob is 100% correct! Tell them to get out of your lives or it's off to a real court they go.

DontBiteMyNose

Postby DontBiteMyNose » Wed May 31, 2006 9:08 am

Let's say, hypothetically, I'm in the same situation;

* CPS goon shows up at my front door and knocks.

* Me: My case has been closed and you are now harassing me and violating my rights. I'm not a drug user and there is no abuse and I've proved that. So, therefore, with all that information proven, you are now given fair warning. Come back to my property one more time, and I have no choice but to slam your body upon the concrete and handcuff you. You have now exactly 10 seconds to remove your body. (opens eyes wide and walks towards goon...).....10...9...
bcbc films
bcbcfilms.8m.com

Return to “CPS Investigations”