BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN ???

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

rockdundee

BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN ???

Postby rockdundee » Wed May 31, 2006 6:32 am

"The best interests of the child" has never been a part of their mission or M.O. Not only is the system incredibly flawed but it is staffed by individuals who are barely qualified to be managing a fast food restaurant. Making judgment calls that affect peoples lives for years without adequate training in ANY relevant field. Also you have the dried up old hags who have been doing it for years and are so jaded they really couldn't give a crap less. Just give me my govt. paycheck and my benefits.

Because it is a system that self-perpetuates and preys on the poorer and less educated members of society...It will never change. If you show them some fight they try to burn you with half truths and flat out false reports. They tie you up in legal B.S. for months on end to try the war of attrition approach hoping that you will run out of attorney fees. And when you point out their ineptness and bias...they look for anything at all to discredit you. Even if there is nothing there...they twist things to fit where they need them to. And the courts rely on what these self-serving idiots feed them. Judges actually think these people know what they are doing. So for the most part they blindly take their word.

If you or I were to tamper with evidence or supply the court with false documents we would be facing contempt charges...but not the D.H.S. It's just business as usual.

The only way to truly win against them is to avoid their radar...PERIOD. And if you find yourself in their clutches the best you can hope for is to not lose your children or go to jail.

Just an example before I go. During one of my visitations, my now 4 yr old daughter was sitting on my shoulders. She was swinging from side to side and all around just having a blast. She knows that her daddy won't drop her so she treats me like a human jungle gym. A couple of months later when the "therapist" filed her report she referred to this incident and said " she seemed to be engaging in FROTTAGE". Now you will have to look this word up in a medical dictionary because the meaning placed on it isn't in the regular dictionary. Most of you are pretty smart so I'm guessing that you already have a clue as to it's meaning.

They can't find anything so they take something as innocent as this and make it what they want it to be. They see only what they are looking for. And every single aspect of the D.H.S. system works like this.

How can ignoring and manipulating the truth to fit THEIR VERSION of what THEY WANT THE TRUTH TO BE, be in any ones best interest but their own. It certainly has nothing to do with the children. It's more like "in the best interests of my job security".

And who do you think REALLY pays the wages...people like me and my daughter. People like all of you. We pay with our bank accounts, with our families, with our sense of security and with our shattered emotions. But worst of all we pay with our most precious commodity...OUR CHILDREN.

ROCK
When life puts an obstacle in your path, go over, go under, go around or go through it. But NEVER...... NEVER GIVE UP!!

Return to “CPS Investigations”