Very disgusted!!!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

shayjustin05

Very disgusted!!!

Postby shayjustin05 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:29 am

I recieved a DUA for having 3 beers in two hours. CPS now is saying i cant drink, which is fine, but they now have taken over my life. They will not let anyone take my kids from school to there doctor appts. except me. I work full time days. I had to cancel my last appt for my daughter to the dentist because CPS walked right into the school and told them no one was able to remove her. Now that is neglect. My daughters tooth was infected and she was very upset with CPS. I then called my lawyer and she said they had no right doing that. Edna Kayes (the lady from CPS) has been making up terrible lies that i have to fight to prove wrong. She has my two kids ages 8 and 12 terrified that they are going to be taking away from there mother. I am completely disgusted with CPS. What she is doing is harrasing me. They can have everyone around them charged with false issues and break innocent childrens hearts, but we cant have them charged with harrassment? There is definitely something wrong with the system. It makes me ill!!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:14 pm

Have you signed any service plans with them?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

JollySheila

Postby JollySheila » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:14 pm

Hi, I am in a similiar alcohol related investigation. Here's my story. I guess once you become a parent beer drinking is illegal and makes us horrible parents, ugh!! pul-ease!!!

I am under CPS investigation because of a verbal dispute my husband and I had, the police came, did a report and CPS was at my door 2 days later. I was out with friends and I told the police I had a few drinks with them. I am now told that I have to go to an outpatient treatment program, every day. There was NO harm to my 4 month old, NO evidence of me having a drinking problem, nothing, all speculation. I meet with my lawyer Monday, but on the phone he said I don't have to do that. I'm looking for any1 else who had a similiar issue
thanks

unfairjustice05

Postby unfairjustice05 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:58 pm

My ex husband drinks on a daily basis in front of our kids and the state and the courts seem to think it ok,i don't drink and they know this,my ex husband lied under oath in court saying he has not drank in 10 years,which is bull just look in his fridge.He hasn't gotten in trouble for this at all,This si surprising,in some states it looks like its not ok to drink.
Honeybee

mojojojogrl

its funny

Postby mojojojogrl » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:37 am

like with me all allegations were proven false....but one of the allegations was drinking and doing drugs....im 43 and my party days are way over....but like someone said on another post when did it become illegal to have a beer or glass of wine in YOUR OWN home....oh and when i did the evaluation I loved the trick questions which i refused to answer....how do you answer the question.... can you abstane from alcohol for a month, if you say yes you are admitting that you drink if you say no your admitting that you drink...I said it really dont apply to me I have a beer or a glass of wine once in awhile lol....one thing i have to say daze has helped me so much she told me keep records tape record everything and go over anything they write with a fine tooth comb....the last time i heard from dyfs was last week when they wanted me to sign a case plan that was so full of lies....on it it stated..... the goal is to keep kids safe from domestic violence and substance abuse.....but right below that it states substance abuse test negative.....can we say DUH....(oh and domestic violence was years ago and wasnt part of the original allegations)

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:19 am

Such conflicts....they can't even keep their files on straight. That is why it is so important to get the CPS files. So you can file Objections forms with it and can use this against them for all the mistakes and inconstiencies in Court. (if there is any) But you can rest assured that they are wrong and you were right all along, and keep all the proof in your Files just in case if they were to pull any funny business in the future with you, generating new cases.

Tell them no way, CPS made mistakes in previous cases, and surely won't allow them to make new ones. :wink:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

shayjustin05

Postby shayjustin05 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:25 am

[quote="Dazeemay"]Have you signed any service plans with them?[/quote]

No, i havent signed any service plans with them. And i also went to court on the 6/13/2006 and charges were dropped and they are still fighting with me.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:30 am

Of course, CPS does this when Criminal Case is dropped. I posted it on Round Table Board and was wondering about that!!!! :shock:

You see I was there too, My Criminal Case was thrown out and dismissed and CPS Case was closed afterwards.

What I don't understand that they want to keep going, but I can understand if they wanted money, services and control and all that....

Get a Lawyer and tell them we are taking it back to Court and have CPS Case thrown out based on the Criminal Case decision. They have no due process in all of this, so CPS Case should be dropped because there is no evidence and you have been proven before the Criminal Court and have been dropped.

Don't do the Services, or you will be in it for years and years at end. I should know, because I have done it and I am still doing it!! 5 years and 5 CPS Cases. It is still on going and they are still harrassing me and my Family still to this day. :(
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Michael

Criminal case vs Civil case

Postby Michael » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:53 am

In Texas CPS cases ae civil and not criminal. There is a different defination in the law for civil than for criminal cases.

Also crimial cases are filed by the county District Attorney and civil by CPS.

Michael

Criminal case vs Civil case

Postby Michael » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:53 am

In Texas CPS cases ae civil and not criminal. There is a different defination in the law for civil than for criminal cases.

Also crimial cases are filed by the county District Attorney and civil by CPS.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:40 am

Micheal: Then you don't mind my asking to the fact why CPS can't file Criminal Charges against Parents for Abuse/Neglect or both?

Why not?

Return to “CPS Investigations”