Case closed

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

grandmatotwingles

Case closed

Postby grandmatotwingles » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:11 pm

My daughter called the CPS lady today to tell her about a new therapist my grandson is seeing. The CPS lady said "thanks for letting me know you like this new therapist, but I closed your case 2 weeks ago"

Why wasn't my daughter notified? Is it really closed... or will they still be watching?

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:42 pm

It takes awhile to get the papers sent, usually they are in the form of court papers..

They should leave her alone, at least she knows what her rights are now and will be playing her "A" game if they comeback :wink:

Congrats
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:44 am

Glad to hear that. :D

Hurrah for Grandma!!!

How about putting it in the happy endings forum and perhaps tell how it came about that they decided to close it for encouragement.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:44 am

I would get this in Writing to protect her Interests for the Future.

Congrats. Hope they will finally leave her alone.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

ch004496

congrats

Postby ch004496 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:33 pm

Hope that mine gets closed soon too!!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:39 pm

Mine isn't closed shut yet, but I got CW saying "there is no need for involvement from CPS", she probably meant FOR NOW!

10 months on going still Open Case for Emotional Harm. I am still waiting for confirmation for a closed case so we can move on.

I am still suing CPS for Human Rights Violations for not having an Interpreter for meetings, appointments and to my home.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”