They're back! Here's the play by play

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Still SickofUm

To clarify

Postby Still SickofUm » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:40 pm

The document I have states that the referee issued an order. There is not one order to this day. Only verbal suggestions used as a method of coercion!

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:43 pm

There suppose to give you a pick up order when they take the children. Did your wife recieve one? I am having trouble seeing how they have a case at all with no pickup order and no court documents that are stamped filed and signed by a judge.
Rachel

Still SickofUm

I agree

Postby Still SickofUm » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:04 pm

There are no orders on record as of Friday the 30th of June. My wife has sent our kids down the river by feeding CPS endless "Fictional Dirt". To bad a polygraph isn't admissable in CPS court! The prosecuter handed me two pages of more nonsense on Friday. The referee asked if I had to chance to read it. I told him "No, I don't feel it's necessary" and if I had to file an "Objections and Corrections" to file to the previous 30 pages, it would take me a week to do, and when I was finished, I would end up with 28 pages! They offered to recess so I could read them. They are just trying to get me pissed so I will bury my wife. I'm going in on the 12th and plan on flooring them. I'm going to tell them on top of the court not having jurisdiction. I am going to "tell" the court; If your opinion, or "mere possibility" of danger is keeping the children from me, then give them back to my wife! The only abuse you can ever claim my wife has laid upon on our children, is to hand the kids over to the State. Other than that, my wife is a good mother and would never knowingly hurt her children. CPS used my wife to gain access to our children!

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:35 pm

You will be in our thoughts and prayers for the 12.
Rachel

Still SickofUm

I need to supoena my 16 year old son

Postby Still SickofUm » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:57 am

It's been suggested that I supoena my son in to court to get this over! I feel if testifies It won't do a damn thing! It's already a matter of record that all the children said there has been no domestic violance. My question is, How do you serve a 16 year old, when you don't know where they are? An advocate suggested the GAL and the Prosecuter. That doesn't seem right. I've never had serve a supoena!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:22 pm

Usually the Court will do all that, they will investigate and the Judge will order the other side to give up the address of the Son's location then you can serve by using the Court Deputy or whatever, Court Server, however, there is a fee to serve papers, I forget how much. It differs up here in Canada I guess.

Usually you can hire some one like retired Cop or whatever, or even a Cop to serve the papers for you. You can file the serving papers in Court. Usually Duty Counsel will help you walk through these steps. That is what they did with me. And It costs me nothing because of Legal Aid and all that stuff.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

lalex290

Postby lalex290 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:25 pm

Well the meeting was very short and to the point. The CW took my brother in first, then my mother, and then myself. She asked me what happened, and I explained why I had to remove my niece from her mother. I also told her I had copies being mailed to my house of the assault charge, the child endagerment form, and my brothers face with all the claw marks. My mother still has custody as of now, but it will be up at the end of the month. Our only chance is to file a petition for custody before it expires. Right now she says I'm only an alleged perpatrator, just like my brother, but that also means I can't be with my niece without supervision.
The whole thing that p.o's me about this is we were the ones that were assaulted, and cps is treating us like were the same as that vile women who did all this.
I'm praying that the court will sort this all out. I have no idea how long it takes here in Texas, but I feel like my whole life could be ripped away from me because of some meth-induced bit#*!
I believe they also told my brother that he would need to go to family planning?? How do you go to family planning with a women who is completely unstable??
My prayers to all of you.

Lalex290
What can a sister do to help a brother that has been wrongly accused by the system more than once. CPS has become very sloppy in the way they are handeling my brother's case, when does the whirlwind end for good people?

Still SickofUm

Plans for court

Postby Still SickofUm » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:43 am

I've been planning hard for my offense in court on the 12th. I was going to tell the court to give the kids back to their mother. If they think they have problems with me, I have no problem fighting them. My wife tried this in AZ it didn't work. As we all know, there is no such thing as a non offending parent in CPS's eyes Once an allegation is made, it can't be retracted. So this time we have my wife making allegations against me, while the State is creating their pile against us! The whole time they are keeping our children as leverage. I've always boasted on this site and many others. The best way to get your kids back is to not ever give CPS a chance to get them in the first place. When my wife just hands them over after being warned endlessly by me, it makes this very difficult. I've been going through an advocates aide to filter messages to my wife so we can try to work on getting the children out. The reason being is, my wife takes notes very fast, and she probably has useful info. I'm deaf in one ear, and have less than 40% hearing in the other. I miss a lot! My wife has not responded to anything. I think I'll have to trash the idea of ever getting any assistance in getting our kids out from her. I feel that the court is going come down on her for mental conditions. She would have a hard time defending that in any court! This hearing will be the first infront of a judge, not a referee. They picked this judge special. That's not good. I need to shut them down at this hearing, or this will end up a typical,long drawn out keep your children out of home long enough
to terminate parental rights ploy!

I'm just little more than SickofUm at this point!

Still SickofUm

When in court

Postby Still SickofUm » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:43 am

I'm going to be concentrating hard on getting specific answers. Also I'm going to try hard and get them to admit on record that they had no orders, and that they are acting on opinion. There is supposedly an order regarding visitation, Can I request a FACTS AND FINDINGS OF CONCLUSIONS OF LAW on this particular order, to show why it's even in existence?

Still SickofUm

Good News, Bad News

Postby Still SickofUm » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:25 pm

I seen my kids today!, I believe that by the way they are acting, The State hasn't taken physycal custody yet! My kids told mr CPS has told everyone that they are not to talk to anyone on my side of the family. They said this was so everyone could cool down! Everyone is buying it but me! They told my children that they arte going be spending one week with me and then one week with my wife, CPS just wants to see us both working with are own place. Keep in mind that we are legally married, there is no divorce or legal seperation going. CPS can't make us do a damn thing, but these idiots are believing them. Would it be wise at this point to have my wifes brother file for guardianship? This is a tough question because no one will read an e-mail from me by "order of CPS. I think there all a bunch of mindless zombies and no one has the right to make decisions regarding my children but myaelf and my wife. Since my wife has lost her marbles that leaves me. That was easy. I just answered my own question. I think

Still SickofUm

Good News, Bad News

Postby Still SickofUm » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:26 pm

I seen my kids today!, I believe that by the way they are acting, The State hasn't taken physycal custody yet! My kids told mr CPS has told everyone that they are not to talk to anyone on my side of the family. They said this was so everyone could cool down! Everyone is buying it but me! They told my children that they arte going be spending one week with me and then one week with my wife, CPS just wants to see us both working with are own place. Keep in mind that we are legally married, there is no divorce or legal seperation going. CPS can't make us do a damn thing, but these idiots are believing them. Would it be wise at this point to have my wifes brother file for guardianship? This is a tough question because no one will read an e-mail from me by "order of CPS. I think there all a bunch of mindless zombies and no one has the right to make decisions regarding my children but myaelf and my wife. Since my wife has lost her marbles that leaves me. That was easy. I just answered my own question. I think

rac

Postby rac » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:29 pm

Yep, they tryed to split me and my husband up as well. Sad to say, but it sounds like thats pretty typical of them.
Rachel

Still SickofUm

Heres more typical CPS

Postby Still SickofUm » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:32 pm

They tried to serve me papers today, I don't think so! They need me to be in court so I can be served my orders that I found in the mail box today. Dated July 3rd 2006. They aren't going to let me see my children at all, not even with supervision. The reason they give is the usual. "There is reason to believe that even supervised visitations with the children may be detrimental to the childrens well being" . Like always thats all the "facts" they give! Even after the last hearing when they said, on record, that my children said said nothing happened, and they fear neither parent! They are taking me out of the picture, my wifes next. Then of course, they will get the kids! Like I've alway's said, fighting these bastards in their courts is a useless waste of energy, and a waste of my children's lives!

Still SickofUm

Heres more typical CPS

Postby Still SickofUm » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:33 pm

They tried to serve me papers today, I don't think so! They need me to be in court so I can be served my orders that I found in the mail box today. Dated July 3rd 2006. They aren't going to let me see my children at all, not even with supervision. The reason they give is the usual. "There is reason to believe that even supervised visitations with the children may be detrimental to the childrens well being" . Like always thats all the "facts" they give! Even after the last hearing when they said, on record, that my children said said nothing happened, and they fear neither parent! They are taking me out of the picture, my wifes next. Then of course, they will get the kids! Like I've alway's said, fighting these bastards in their courts is a useless waste of energy, and a waste of my children's lives!

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:55 pm

Subpoenas:

At the pretrial (I think that's what you're going to)
ask for a "public pretender" who can provide
you with VIGOROUS representation.
Explain that you do not want the usual
public defender who is an apologist for
the Child Protection agency!.

Explain that you want to cross examine
one or two of the older kids, and
you need an attorney who will actually
fight for you.

Do it yourself subpoenas won't work
when you don't know what the address is.

Many courts will not let you cross examine a kid.
They turned us down on a 12 year old.
Age was their excuse, but we know their real reason. :)

I am not a lawyer.
I am also not a meatloaf.

Still SickofUm

I'm more than capable

Postby Still SickofUm » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:29 pm

Of of doing more than any lawyer or counsel would ever do for me our my children. The problem is of course, it doesn't matter what you do, or how perfect your motions are. They will act as if it just doesn't matter. Then they will set another court date for 30-45 days down the road, and will do the same damn thing again. If I go that route. I will find myself another 30-45 days closer to parental right termination! They are nothing more than parasites that feed on children! I know what I have to do! I will file my papers according to the rules of Child Stealing Procedure. Then I will do what ever I must, to make sure that my children will not be placed in back in the abusive child killing hands of the state! It's time to stop feeding the beast children. They are going to choke at the very least, if they try to eat mine!
Last edited by Still SickofUm on Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:07 am

HERE the emotions, rhetorical comments and dispair
are understood, but in court those things are problematic.

My SO turned in a pleading or two where we vented
and they were not well recieved in court and
ridiculed by a detractor on line for years.

But after seeing some other people's pleadings,
with broadly generalized accusations,
quoting bible verses or fire and brimstone language,
ours just doesn't seem so "over the top" anymore.

Don't get side tracked, get to the point.

How many witnesses could you call with subpoenas?

The adjudication is your big chance.
The process for adjudication and TPR is usually
to a higher standard than those quarterly
steamroller rubber stamping ""hearings"".

Are you getting subpoena help?
We really had good luck with PRO SE
but with the pretender on standby, or
as one described it he is the attorney for
pleadings and subpeonas and you
are PRO SE for the purpose of cross examination.

Best hopes, Greg

Still SickofUm

I could supoena four

Postby Still SickofUm » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:01 am

Of the four, Three would be my kids aged 13-16, the other would be my mother. I don't get all worked up in my documents in court! Though it's very hard to sit theri and be so polite when you know that these s.o.b's are trying hard to steal your children! I have a supoena form. The Clerk is not letting me file anything because there is no case number!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:34 pm

If there are no Case number, then you can file the Motions yourself to have the Case dismissed if there are any. File yourself against them!

Same as you would in any Family Courts, when you would file for Custody of the Children, you file first and would be granted Custody.

Same thing, File against CPS, and you will be granted "dismissed" case. Worth a try. It is like a mini lawsuit in a small sweet kind of way. Go against CPS and YOU CAN MAKE THEM COME OUT OF THEIR SHELLS! And they HAVE TO ANSWER YOUR MOTIONS with RESPONSE! Then CPS has no choice but have to submit statements to the Judge, but you filed first and possibly the Judge will hear your Case instead of CPS!?

Do something, MAKE CPS COME TO COURT! If there is no Case, then where are the Kids? Tell the Judge that they "illegally" kidnapped your Children so file some motions! Judge will make CPS come to Court and explain!

If I were you, I would file some motions to "strike" their Case and have the Children RETURNED ASAP! Because there are "no case number." Period!

Where is your 72 hour Hearing? :shock: You were supposed to be granted one every time the Children are removed, there are SUPPOSED TO BE 72 HOUR Hearing, and there is no Case Number???! So they had illegally kidnapped your Children to the State.

So, make a Case Number then for them! :D Tell the Court Clerk, Okay "since there are no Case number, I wish to file some petition to the Court...blah blah blah." You can file this on your own, we have done these petitions BEFORE. Get blank Forms from the Courts and fill them out.

Bingo Bango, Case number CREATED!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Still SickofUm

Not so good news and some Bad!

Postby Still SickofUm » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:18 pm

The PPO was denied. Luckily I had a Witness with me! CPS tried hard to stop my visits, the judge disagreed. I thought this was really weird, what is going on here? Then it hit me, we were not in your typical "Admiral Maritime" court room. No yellow fringe! Then I figured it out. My wife tried for the PPO before the children were seized! The court date was already set through Probate. The bad news is, they hooked my wife in bad. They got her to make a plea which gave them jurisdiction! By the time they got to me, it was to late! They ordered a psych.eval on her and the kids.They tried to get a psych.eval ordered for me. The judge said only if I wanted to! I thought really hard on it. Yeah right! I denied. My wife was appointed the, alleged "best" attorney. Of course this attorney didn't speak. They also got my wife to admit that she was taking prozac many years ago! She killed her chances. I can't do a thing for her now! The judge accepted my Motion to Dismiss, along with four notarized Affidavits from friends and family, a "Notice of Complaint", and an "Objections and Corrections". We argue them next week, I beleive in the same court! Is there anyway that they can change they judge on us, or somehow get us back into the "Admiral Maritime" Court room? Or I could I have somehow lucked out?
I still can see them setting the record for the take over of the kids. I think they are waiting for their "unbiased" eval to come back!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:55 pm

My experience in Courts, and my Partner pressed for Visits for his Children, and the Judge granted him the Visitations. It is because my Partner pressed harder requesting it and Judge granted it. If you were to press harder, the Judge will grant you Visitations but with the Declaration of Facts, Objections and Corrections form sheet, it will probably change its venue to dismiss the case altogether! That is if you still have the same Judge, and you may have lucked out! :D Do something about it, and the Judge can see that you are very determined for the best interests of the Children! Press harder. Judges usually like to see some one who presses harder than the ones that are lackey, and just sit there stoned and Judges would agree to CPS' recommendations. IT is true with my experiences in Courts, I pressed harder and I got what I wanted. It does not mean jumping up and down and holler, just press harder with Paper work and have Your Lawyer to press it, with arguements, etc...etc..to prove the point WHY you are THERE!~ I don't mean physically, I mean by tangible means, through paper work and arguements. It will work if you keep it there! Be one step ahead of CW Crooks. File more paperworks and put declaration of Facts IN! and the other objections/corrections, etc...etc...Stay Strong and you will prevail.

Still SickofUm

DIVORCE OR NOT DIVORCE?

Postby Still SickofUm » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:25 pm

That is the question. I have to get a Divorce. My wife will never be the same again. I knew this from the last time, but I gave it another chance. I have found that in most cases It's better to be married while in the battle. That's mostly do to custody issues. Since neither of us has custody. Does anyone think, that breaking ties with my psycologicaly disturbed wife can help the situation? I haven't had any communication with her in about a month and a half. I need to do this, I just don't know when?

Marina

Postby Marina » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:35 pm

I haven't kept up with your whole situation, but this website might be useful.

S.P.A.R.C. articles
http://deltabravo.net/custody/articles.php

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:18 pm

I remember reading Marina's Site that she gave out, the Mental Issues, with Psch. Testing and all that...It mentions during the Evaulations or Tests:

NeVER SLAM YOUR SPOUSE or that would be used against you. Big time.

Don't say anything bad about your Wife, or CPS can use that against you. They use the evaulations and they watch your behaviors, and perceptions, and one of them is never slam your spouse. Got to keep united, even though if you are divorcing her. Got to keep looking good on the Fronts.

Still SickofUm

I totally agree

Postby Still SickofUm » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:17 pm

The problem is that she is the one that;s doing the slamming! I've been praising her! She has lost her mind so much, that she is doing things that she knows can only hurt the kids and herself! I'm not worried about me! They seem to have no interest in me at all!

Return to “CPS Investigations”