They're back! Here's the play by play

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:04 am

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:17 pm Post subject: I totally agree

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is that she is the one that;s doing the slamming!

So let her, it shows how negative she is about things.
You can say things in the eval. like how you two don't agree with certain things. But don't ever say anything negative about her character.
I went through this with my psych eval. vs. my ex (who had sexually abused my daughter). I never said anything specifically against his character, only against certain behaviours. And at the end of it, the woman who did the psych eval. said that he should have no less than supervised visitation because of it. Which the judge chose not to listen to, but my psych. eval came out great.
wrongly accused mom of 7 great kids

"never give up"

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:20 am

Of course, they have no interest in you at all, because they don't like Men in General and likes to prey on the Mental Ill and Poor Single Moms who are defendless. Actually in theory, it would make you look better and for her to look really Worse off, it won't help her in her defense, it will make her lose her Kids. No wonder she gave them up, because CPS knows she has mental health issues. As for you, you should fight for your Children, ask for Visitations, you are non-offending party, and they should consider you for a candidate, but then again CPS DO NOT LIKE MEN, they are feminists and don't like Men. They think all Men are Abusers in perspective.

They even don't like my Partner, and they prey on me because I am a Single Mom with no Support and they made him leave. They are asking Husbands, Men, Boyfriends, Partners to LEAVE the home. More and more of this are happening across the Nation. The Divorce Rate is at all time HIGH because of this. CPS has caused half a percentage in Divorce because they told them to leave the Families. They are not all about UNION, they are all about wrecking the Families, selling Services and making Money off these poor Children. The Children always become the fall guy, and CPS don't care about them, never acted in their best interests, and just look at the Parents for problems, but not looking at the problems of the Children. The Children are left to their selves, feeling unloved, and abandoned. CPS are the ones that caused all of this. I feel bad for the Children for them never having been abused by their Parents and GETS ABUSED in Foster Care for real. This kind of thing is descpicable to bear.

Keep fighting for your Children. CPS LOVES anyone that has Mental Health issues and they feed on that. Like Marina said, CPS always associate Mental Health with SERVICES. And this is it.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:39 am

but then again CPS DO NOT LIKE MEN, they are feminists and don't like Men.

See that theory did not work for me at all. My husband has never been named or questioned or anything in any of this. And my ex, when he contacted cps, was told that he would be the 1st contact if they removed his 2 biological children from me.
And thats with me fighting against him for sexually abusing my daughter, and the fact that he has not been alone with her for a over a year now.
I think it varies by cw, because it has never helped with us to think that way.

"never give up"

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:44 am

Just wait, they will turn the tables for Case #2. Who knows? They would do anything to make a Case out of Families.

If they know about the Father sexually abusing your Daughter, then wait, they will be back.

They love Sexual Abuse Cases, that's high profile Cases to them.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:07 am

If they know about the Father sexually abusing your Daughter, then wait, they will be back.

They love Sexual Abuse Cases, that's high profile Cases to them.

Of course they know, I called them as soon as I had suspected it, remember thats how they got started with us. I tried to get them to help me fight to keep my daughter away from her father and to help me prosecute him in court. For 2 years, I fought for her.
And they did not care, we have medical evidence, and we have her testimony, and everything..but she was considered too young to be "credible" about who did this to her, even though the timelines matched when she was with him.
They did not care.

"never give up"

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:46 am

I have been there before and they dismissed the Case, they didn't care if my Kids were sexually exposed by their Father or not. They said "The case is Tainted and we can't do anything from here." They closed the Case. But they came back, blaming ME! They said that my Son was seen sexually exposing himself to Neighbour Children, of course this wasn't proven, and the Children did not point the perpretrator, CPS dropped the Case and closed the Case. Then they came back for EMOTIONAL HARM CASE, few months later. :roll:

Most Odds, they will be back making new cases and blaming YOU!~ "Failure to protect", "Parental Alienation Syndrome" and other things to list. I did the same thing, called CPS for suspect that their Father was sexually exposing himself to my Children and CPS just let it go....and closed out the Case, then turned the tables, and went back and blaming ME! for it.

Be careful. Did they come back after you called them, right? Exactly why they came back is because of that alone. They are checking you up and the Children. I call it surveillance, or monitoring but I think it is Stalking. You will be having more cases like I did. I had about three or four Cases after that so called "incident" that I called them. I got burned for something I did not DO! I thought I was protecting the Children, but it was the OPPOSITE! and they blame me for it. EMOTIONAL HARM! They could not prove it, and it has been 10 months and they finally closed the Case in MAY, and then...OH WAIT A MINUTE< NEW CASE POP UP IN JUNE! They have to talk to me some more...ask more Questions with the Children and myself...on July 20th...they will never quit. They are looking to keep their clutches on me and my Family.

You are right, these Frauds don't care...as long they are making Money, then no worries. Surely they are not acting in the best interests of these Children. They did not even go after the Father and did nothing. No Charges or anything...none whatsover. I went back to Family Court and managed to take away 2 weeks away from Visitations, he only have 2 weeks out of the Year. At least I did something to protect my Children futher, and they CANNOT claim I did "failure to protect". I DID! I went further. I had enough of these Con Artists. Cases after Cases after Cases...it never stops. They change allegations from Spanking to Abuse, to Emotional Harm and went back to Lack of Supervision? Whatever happened to "sticking to it?" Jumping here and there? It is a mess and they can't even keep their eyes on straight. I bet the Judge would say, what the mess? If I was the Judge, I would notice the mess a Mile away...I would not agree to this as it is ridiculous!

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:59 am

I don't get it...my daughter's hymen was torn, she has scarring inside, and she has numerous behavioural issues because of what has happened to her.
They came back because of her running across the street after a b-ball.
I know they will keep coming back, but as soon as I win the appeals, then we are moving, and I know they will know where we go, but hopefully the cw's there will be nicer.

They can't get me for failure to protect, because I do not let my daughter see her father alone, ever. I do let her swee him for a little with me with her, that way they could never say I kept her from seeing him. I think I've gotten those 2 things covered, at least for now.

"never give up"

smofield

Postby smofield » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:54 pm

They only look sexual cases when they wont to. When we first moved here we were still under "survice" and the little girl across the street at the age of five or six, knew too much about sex for her age. Was showing this, I informed the worker so that it wouldnot come back on us, they never turned it in, never reported it, and never checked on it. They waited six months to check on a report sent in by the chief of police in our city about the same family, who I know from different people have been turned in many many times, but the same day or the next day after getting a report on us they are here. The one thing we have going for us right now is the chief is on our side. And it pisses them off. I love it. God Bless

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:40 am

The one thing we have going for us right now is the chief is on our side. And it pisses them off. I love it. God Bless

That's a huge plus, hopefully that will help you.
The advantages I have are that we have therapists that come here 3 days a week to work with my 2 year old, we have numerous drs. from here until 2 hours away into PA, the older kids go to school and I keep in touch with each teacher all throughout the school year. Anything done in the community, like kidsfests or any of those types of things, the kids and I are there.
I mean we go everywhere, and when it's nice out we're outside...so it's not like they can't drive past (which the old cw often does) and see how the kids are being played with and how loved they are.

"never give up"

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:44 am

CW has been wanting to talk to the Children at the School asking them about Babysitting problems I had at home. She asked me Permission to see if it was OK for her to talk to the Children with my Counsellor at the School!!!

I would wonder 2 things in this.
1.) why is she asking permission?
2.) why is she allowing a witness to be there?

There were no witnesses there at my kids schools. It was the cw and my daughter, at both schools, no one else.

"never give up"

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:40 am

I was wondering the same thing. Why is she asking permission for me to BRING the Children to the Meeting and to have my Counsellor there as a Witness?

Something STINKS REALLY BAD! It could be that she has nothing on me, so she is making the "ACCESS" easier for her in other location so she can think she can grab the Kids out of there?

"WILL YOU BE BRINGING THE CHILDREN?"

And she asked my Counsellor to be involved in the meeting?

The QUESTION IS:

What is she up to? :shock:

I am bringing an EXTRA Witness to come with me in the Meeting tomorrow. See if she likes it. She did not make it a COMMAND, YOU HAVE TO BRING THE CHILDREN. She didn't. I have her EMAIL AS PROOF and GAVE TO MY LAWYERS. My Lawyer said he does not see ANY REASONS for HER To apprehend the Children as she NEEDS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO DO SO...and the magic word here it is....SHE REQUIRE: a Court Order to apprehend the Children at my home, but not if she thinks the Children are IN NEED of protection, she can take the Children at a public domain like their Offices, or other Locations like....Counselling Office. MAKES ACCESS for them EASIER to do Kidnapping the easy way!

That's why they did not remove my Children at my home, because there were no reasons to do so. They are pretty sneaky snakes, eh? I don't trust these, just like I wouldn't trust a Snake off a Tree, that talks like Satan. That's what they are. :roll: Talks sleuthy, talks tricky,and twists your words and takes your words out of context. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED! They are evil.

Still SickofUm

Denied my motion to Dismiss

Postby Still SickofUm » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:44 pm

Big suprise huh? The prosecuter said the judge should deny my motion because I didn't show any legal reason why! I told the Judge thats exactly why I filed the motion, Becaues DHS hasn't shown any legal reason for taking my kids. I told the Judge that My wife cannot give up my right to a trial by jury! The Judge insisted that since made wife made a plea. They don't have to give me a jury trial. I responded with , Well my wifes compentency should have no bearing on constitutional right to a trial by jury! Silence! Next hearing is called a Bench hearing. I was told that my kids would be there and can Speak. I've heard that crap before! I think they will take physical custody, after all, that's their job and their goal.

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:55 pm

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am bringing an EXTRA Witness to come with me in the Meeting tomorrow.

Good luck, I was told that if cpssee my children in or outside of the fenced area without me that they will remove my children from me at that moment.
Can they legally do this? I know they will, but legally can they?

"never give up"

Still SickofUm

No

Postby Still SickofUm » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 pm

Nothing they do is "LEGAL"!

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:41 pm

If they've got nothing, what is their excuse for
keeping the kids from you now?

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:55 pm

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:41 pm Post subject:

If they've got nothing, what is their excuse for
keeping the kids from you now?

I'm not sure if that question was to me or not, but if it was to me. They aren't keeping my kids from me, I astill have them with me.
My problem is their ridiculous threats, which they somehoware able to make come true.

"never give up"

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:36 pm

Sorry, I was asking Stillsickofem.

But you hooked me.
What are these rediculous threats they got to come true?

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:52 am

What are these rediculous threats they got to come true?

lol...ok let's see, they are going for neglect, due to the fact that i have 7 children, and some who have special needs.
they were going for munchausen by proxy, that was disproven.
they were going for drugs, that was disproven.
Now they are sticking with the fact that my kids are not allowed to be alone outside, whether it be in my fenced part or not. The kids are not allowed to walk to the bus alone, even though it interferes with my girls therapy times, and nap times.
They are continuously adding new things.
They will be here this afternoon at around 2:30pm, est...so then I can let you know what new things they have since added, since I'm sure it won't be good.

"never give up"

Still SickofUm

That's the whole problem!

Postby Still SickofUm » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:09 pm

They never say why! I've tried since day one to get the allegations read onto the record. I was blown of three times at the first hearing, The Referee actually said we'll do that on my third request. Then ended the hearing! My last time in court. I told the Judge that I told my kids, "We are not allowed to talk about the allegations, on the petition, Which will be no problem since I still don't know what these allegations are! " She gave me a very pissed off look for saying that one!

McKnights

Re: That's the whole problem!

Postby McKnights » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:59 pm

Still SickofUm wrote:They never say why! I've tried since day one to get the allegations read onto the record. I was blown of three times at the first hearing, The Referee actually said we'll do that on my third request. Then ended the hearing! My last time in court. I told the Judge that I told my kids, "We are not allowed to talk about the allegations, on the petition, Which will be no problem since I still don't know what these allegations are! " She gave me a very pissed off look for saying that one!

Hey i just found this, per fightcps.com,

http://www.fightcps.com/articles/foia&privacyact.html

if they wont tell you then find out yourself

Still SickofUm

Thanks

Postby Still SickofUm » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:11 am

I've done that also. Even when sent certified, They don't always respond. They still just pretend as They never received it. Yes I've got all that on record. It's like I've alway's said. It doesn't matter what you do or don't do, They will forge ahead and destroy families anyway. They know they are wrong, and that what they are doing is illegal. They don't care if you win on appeal. It's to late for many kids at that point!

Still SickofUm

Been awhile!

Postby Still SickofUm » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:54 pm

Tommorow the State has petitioned to take my children into physical custody! The reason for the stepped proceedings are , They have aquired a CD that was recorded fro my children. The State has of course taken my words and twisted them in every way shape or form. I know they do this for two reasons. 1. Is to get me pissed off so I will correct what they have misquoted. 2. To get me to acknowledge in anyway that I did infact record the CD. I will not go there. I will not incriminate myself. Because of the new circumstances. I have been seeking effective counsel. I actually got ahold of an attorney who seems to be knowledable in the ways of CPS. I have informed this of all that I have done as far as my filings and the important issues I made the record with. He stiull seemed interested. Of course I will never fully trust him until he proves himself. I will also not hesitate to fire his ass on the spot shopuld he not object or do what is apparently obvious in the eyes of the Constitution! I feel the only way I can can stall the State from getting my children tommorow, is to move the court for a adjournment seeing as I am seeking counsel! The attorney agreed! I will speak to him and may retain him on Tuesday!

Still SickofUm

Been awhile!

Postby Still SickofUm » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:55 pm

Tommorow the State has petitioned to take my children into physical custody! The reason for the stepped proceedings are , They have aquired a CD that was recorded fro my children. The State has of course taken my words and twisted them in every way shape or form. I know they do this for two reasons. 1. Is to get me pissed off so I will correct what they have misquoted. 2. To get me to acknowledge in anyway that I did infact record the CD. I will not go there. I will not incriminate myself. Because of the new circumstances. I have been seeking effective counsel. I actually got ahold of an attorney who seems to be knowledable in the ways of CPS. I have informed this of all that I have done as far as my filings and the important issues I made the record with. He stiull seemed interested. Of course I will never fully trust him until he proves himself. I will also not hesitate to fire his ass on the spot shopuld he not object or do what is apparently obvious in the eyes of the Constitution! I feel the only way I can can stall the State from getting my children tommorow, is to move the court for a adjournment seeing as I am seeking counsel! The attorney agreed! I will speak to him and may retain him on Tuesday!

Still SickofUm

They are kicking my ass!

Postby Still SickofUm » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:03 pm

I've learned from an attorney, This State is trying to merge The dismissed Arizona case with this new bogus one. My wife gets her psych.eval on 'Friday. I cannot get anyone to represent me! They say it's to complicated! What ever happened to the right to effective counsel? This Country sucks, It will never get any better! The Constitution and all it stands for are useless in State Courts!

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:49 pm

I strongly advise you to tell the court that you
do NOT want an attorney who is a CPS apologist,
that you want one who is not part of the
local country club scene with the Judges,
and one who will actually provide you with
a VIGOROUS legal defense!

That is almost exactly what I said that got me
a good one, a criminal defense atty who
travels a lot and doesn't care as much if he
upsets a local judge somewhere.