Coersion

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MNNaNa

Coersion

Postby MNNaNa » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:31 pm

My daughter signed over her rights to the baby and gave them permission to have the fosters adopt her.

This has made our case pretty much over with as far as the older 2 are concerned.

She was promised "the world" if she signed the papers.

And she did sign.

My grandkids are going to have emotional problems forever because of what she did and what the county and state did.

I am family and I am here to adopt them. The laws stink to high heaven.
Broken hearted Grandma needs help

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:55 pm

Wait, The Daughter can still rescind her Signature. There is a form sheet on top of the Board to rescind your Signature. It is not too late. She needs to PROVE that she was forced into it and was promised "the world", tell her to PUT in the Form Sheet to rescind the Signature.

I know she was probably forced to do it or "else". It is saddening to know that people are coerced into something that goes against their wishes.

You wanted to adopt them? You can object to this. There is a Law with AFSA thing that has the right to put placement with Relative. You have Grandparent RIGHTS. CPS was supposed to place the Child with a Relative, and why is the Baby with Fosters?? They violated the AFSA Law.

Dazeemay has that link some where and it is worth a try to write up a letter to state that they FAILED to seek placement with Relatives. Write cc. to her Supervisor, and her Director, and also the Commissioner of Social Services...and keep a copy for yourself.

YOU CAN OBJECT TO THIS! It is not over.

Has your Daughter been TPR'd yet? She was supposed to go to a TPR Hearing in order to sign over her rights. She can't just sign over her rights on paper, there HAS TO BE A HEARING.

If there is no Hearings, have your Daughter request one as it is her Right.

Yup, you are right, she is coerced into it, because there was no Courts involved. Just a piece of paper to sign. It is not too late to rescind her Signature and she has to state that she was coerced into it and list of the promises that she was offered by CPS. Write that down in the Rescinding Form Sheet.

Do it ASAP before they file the papers that your Daughter signed. It takes a while for the process to proceed, usually takes 3 months to 6 months for the papers to be filed. HURRY!!! You can also write a letter to CPS of your wishes to ADOPT the baby. Period. So the Objections can be filed and the Judge has to consider which one to place the Baby with? The Judge would be opt to place with a Relative, because of the AFSA Law.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

MNNaNa

Postby MNNaNa » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:37 am

Too late for any of the above.

That is why this case stinks and has stunk all along.

They knew we wanted to adopt all 3 kids.

In court in May the judge ruled we could not have party status to the baby. (we do with the older 2)

The kids were not placed with us the second time ( we had them the first time they were removed) because my daughter made accusations against us that she later rescinded.

When she rescinded them the foster parents then made allegations. That later were proven false.

We spent 25 thou year to date to fight for our rights and to clear our names.

My daughter singed her rights over last week and we and our attorney were not told until this Tuesday.

The court order is very definitive and narrow, saying she cannot rescind.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:59 am

They wanted they Baby, and they made Money off this Baby alright...for Adoption.

No wonder Daughter was forced into it and now she has to learn this consquence.

I do believe there is a Law some where where you can stop Adoption Procedure within 6 months? I am pretty positive of that fact. You can still object to this. I do remember that Law few Years ago where the Surrogate Mother had signed over her Rights to the Couple but she took back the Signature saying she wanted the Baby back. This is high profile Case and the Judge said she can rescind her Signature within 6 months or a Year? Not sure about that. It would be worth searching that Law that allows you to take back, but the time period to file is 6 months. You can still take it back! The time is very short, so please find out that Law and hurry. Take everything back in Court and rescind the Signature. Fight again.

I cannot stress that they are indeed Child Stealers, that is what puzzled me, that you get to keep the other 2 and they only wanted the baby? That is very Clear intention from their part, is just to make money off this Baby and the older ones are worthless to them? This is disgusting!

CPS Mission Statement:

"I believe in keeping Families together."

What a full crock of S***!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

MNNaNa

Postby MNNaNa » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:02 pm

No they wish to adopt the older two as well.

And being it is a package deal, we have no hope with these judges to split the kids.

Baby goes, so do the other 2.

Return to “CPS Investigations”