What To Do When People Interviewed By DHS SLAM and LIE about

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:57 pm

Anger is only natural when you know CPS has kidnap the Children and put them in Foster Care. I would be angry too. That is a natural parental instinct to protect a Child's. If some one takes a baby cub away from the Mother Lion, you bet that she would be mad as hell and would not allow you to steal her cubs.

She has to be crazy to think you are angry at DHS just because? They need Psch. Eval themselves. They even said that Parents need Anger Managment Course! For what? For them to kidnap your Children? How are we supposed to act?

Jump for Joy that they had kidnap our Children? How are we supposed to have emotions this way? Sad? Angry? Happy? Escatic? Jumping for Joy? If they say that we should be netural and not be angry, they are nuts. HOW would they FEEL if we kidnap their babies and put them in our House? eh? I bet they would be angry as hell and demand the baby to be returned back to the rightful Parents. No duh? Such an idiot they are! I think in fact they should take training in HOW Parents are supposed to act? Is it normal? Or abnormal? Or none at all? They are idiots, OF COURSE EVERYONE HAS EMOTIONS. I can see why CW don't have any emotions, because they are automatic cold hearted. Just makes their Job easier. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:10 pm

Yep well my husband told me while she was still in the hospital room that they (DHS) was cold hearted and that they(DHS) didn't care. I guess she didn't like that to much.
Rachel

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:11 pm

You CAN argue about the first case only so
far as it is INVOLVED in this case.

If they USE it, you can cross examine that.

Parts of the first cases they use on you
would be good for you to cross examine.

Were the first cases adjudicated through
full hearing or were they "stipulated to"?

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:23 pm

Well, our son we stipulated to, because our lawyer at the time said we would get our son back faster....that didn't happen. On our daughter we fought and lost...but our lawyer didn't call any witnesses on our behalf, nor did we face our accusers in court.
Rachel

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:26 pm

By the way the person who was our lawyer is no longer our lawyer.
Rachel

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:52 pm

Do you have a real fighter of an attorney now?

Marina

Postby Marina » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:03 pm

Hi,

I am here doing a lot of research to help, and every time I find something it seems to apply to somebody's problem.

This link really seems to let you crawl into the mind of these workers and let you see how they think.

To a normal person, their way of doing things is incomprehensible. I have been associated with a couple of people who are not married and don't have children and who have spent a lot of money on workshops, conferences, tapes, magazines, and so on.

After a while, they speak doublespeak like the experts they have learned from. They think they are really educated. They have no idea how retarded they act. My upbringing and conscience can hardly fathom how they talk. But their language can be learned and I suppose used against them.
- - - - - - - - - - -

Action for Child Protection

monthly article for February 2005

Safety and the Legal Process Part 2:
The Adjudicatory Hearing

http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=acti ... 1&.intl=us

"The most significant testimony that can be offered at the adjudicatory hearing is evidence that establishes that Jose is unsafe. To be effective, CPS must transmit information about Jose’s safety into legally acceptable evidence. The challenge is to present evidence in such a manner to convince a judge who is the sole decision maker. Depending on the state, either a preponderance of evidence or clear and convincing evidence must exist in order to meet the burden of proof that Jose is an abused child and is at threat of serious harm – unsafe. CPS must be concerned with both the amount of evidence (e.g., preponderance) and the quality of evidence (e.g., credibility and persuasiveness) that support the presence of threats of serious harm to Jose."

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:32 pm

We are now representing ourselves. Thank you for the caselaw Marina.

Rachel

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:21 pm

Have you got it sorted out how to PROPERLY serve
subpoenas on witnesses?

You've got to list them at
the pretrial conference (just a list of names)
supposedly so the prosecutor doesn't
get too surprised...

Don't forget to actually obtain the agency
case file AS WELL as the court case file?

In many states the agency doesn't want to
hand that over, will try foot dragging and
put it off a lot.

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:43 am

The agency is foot dragging giving us their file. We asked for it a month ago and have gotten nothing so far. Except I gave it to so and so (talking about our letter demanding our files). I guess the judge will have to order them to give it up.
Rachel

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:44 am

We are still working on the subpeona thing.

Return to “CPS Investigations”