What To Do When People Interviewed By DHS SLAM and LIE about

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

rac

What To Do When People Interviewed By DHS SLAM and LIE about

Postby rac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:31 pm

What can you do when people that DHS/CPS has interviewed about you lie and say false things? I have just recieved some interviews that were done by people we THOUGHT were are friends. But, each and everyone of them said something bad or false about us. Is there anyway to rebutt these interviews and statements?
Rac

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:36 pm

Yes, you can do the Objections Form Sheet to correct their Files what they stated about you in their Files. You need to request entire CPS Records first then to take the Interview out, and CORRECT IT! You can do the Objections Form sheet to correct each page. It is alot of work, but can be done. Keep all the copies including Objections/Corrections in your Files.

Objections/Correction Form Sheet can be found on Research Board on Top.

It can be done. and Send all these crap back to them with Corrections! But make sure you keep the Originals in your Files just in case if they don't do anything jack! I would write a letter on three levels to make sure they "got it." One to CPS Worker, One to Supervisor, one to Director of CPS, it would not hurt to add a letter to CPS Lawyer.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:39 pm

Well I am sure that what we have is not all of it. I am sure there are more lies somewhere. :? :(
Rac

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:49 pm

Then Request ENTIRE CPS Records. You can do this by writing to the Director of Social Services, NOT CPS, stating FOI Freedom of Information Act.

Or you can have your Lawyer to subpoean them all to you. You will find that it has to be in its entireity. If there are pages missing, you can state that fact in the Objections form, for example: Where is Page 4?

Hope that is helpful.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:55 pm

I wrote the Director of Social Services and they sent a letter back saying that they have no records about us or our offspring.
Rachel

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:59 pm

mmmmm that's suspicious. I would have it subpoeaned just to make sure. If there are no records at CPS Agency, good odds that they never opened a case to begin with, or you dealt with Impersonations. There are very few CPS that impersonates CPS Workers to get sensitive information.

How do you know that they lied about you? Did you see such paper that state that fact? I would keep that as a copy, and keep the copy stating that they have no records of you or your Family. SHOW to CW worker that there are no Case files on you or offspring and ASK HER why is that? But again hold on to that evidence, and keep it in your Files, you may need it for Court in the near Future.

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:08 pm

We got papers from the DA's office about our case. In which the foster person says my husband is like David Karich, the Waco guy...so not true.
Rac

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:14 pm

Is the foster person a friend of yours?

How can one believe cps when all they do is lie. You would have to contact the friends to see if they said those things.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:17 pm

I believed her to be. We picked her to take care of our son, when he was taken...now it seems like she doesn't want us to get our children back.
Rac

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:21 pm

Well it's not only this interview where she has stated something bad about him. It's in another interview with someone else as well.
Rac

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:31 pm

Does she have children?

If she does they might have threatened her or the money can sound very lucrative in this day and age.

You don't know for sure she said this. They could have twisted what she said and put that part into the document themselves.

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:35 pm

I can understand if the caseworker twisted her words around. But what would a CASA worker have to gain by doing the same?
Rac

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:39 pm

CASA and GALS all work closely with cps and side with them.

rac

Postby rac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:43 pm

Well with the interview with the CASA worker, we have caught the foster mom in a lie.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:58 am

Did the witnesses REALLY say the negative things
or did CPS LIE or exaggerate?

rac

Postby rac » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:59 am

I am not sure, the interviews that are with my husband and I are fairly accurate. So, would she just change their interviews, or would she just change all of them?
Rac

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:40 am

When they write it they know you will read it.
They are professional liars.

You just can't know whether their "witnesses" really
said the negative stuff or if the caseworkers are
telling lies. It could be either way!

But the ""witnesses"" usually don't have anything
that really amounts to a hill of beans anyway.

Early on in these cases they like to get LOTS
of negative stuff on you, attitudinal stuff that
really does not matter in court.

This is part of the reason why people should
never stipulate, even if they are guilty.

The trash needs to be thrown out.

Otherwise you may be stuck with SERVICES
to repair what came up in the wildest idiotic trash
comments from some irate neighbor.

At the adjudication hearing you get your
chance to cross examine the witnesses.

If you wave that by stipulating, you're doomed.

Cross examine them! Get to the bottom
of things with every one!

CPS sometimes threatens or intimidates
neighbors into "piling on" with the negative
comments.

In our TPR hearing we had a witness who
was involved with a non-profit program
as a facilitator, and the prosecutor actually
asked her if she herself might someday
be investigated by the CPS agency.

It was basically a not-so-subtle threat
but it was done right in court and on
the transcript. (they can't alter that one
because we already have it!)

Yes, your neighbors might have "piled on"
for fear of CPS coming after them!

I've heard of attorneys and cops actually
expressing fear of CPS reprisals.

Do you think they don't have this sort
of intimidation over your neighbors?

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:57 am

rac wrote:I wrote the Director of Social Services and they sent a letter back saying that they have no records about us or our offspring.
Rachel

If they have no records of you and your family, then how do they have a case against you?! Have to have records and case records which they deny having? Have you presented that information to yours or your husbands attny? Have you contacted the state ombudsman?

rac

Postby rac » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:45 pm

We were able to get records from the DA's office. But, they are the only ones so far. My husband and I are sui juris, pro se in our case. Yes, I am going to be contacting the state osbanmin office.
Rachel

rac

Postby rac » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:47 pm

I guess they probably could've threatened them. We will be cross examining them at our trail..They are trying to say our youngest daughter is deprived, and they took her from the hospital.....
Rachel

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:41 am

Deprived?
Deprivation isn't a valid reason for CPS removal,
unless the child is deprived of food, medical
or education...

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:05 pm

The baby was less then 24 hrs old when they stole her. They said because they (DHS) had the siblings, they had to take her too.
Rachel

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:40 pm

Are you going to cross examine them hard at the
adjudication hearing?

They need to show imminent danger.

You need to combat that.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:45 pm

They must remove the Children based on imminent danger which is TWENTY FOUR HOURS. Sexual Abuse is 12 HOURS. and they must do the investigation no more than one WEEK. Or the Imminent danger is OUT OF THE WINDOW Period of TIME< NO MORE THAN ONE WEEK!!!

So if they waited MORE than ONE Week, then the Imminent Danger Claim can't be filed. :roll:

Please read your CPS Manual in your State, it states that fact and the time length, some states differ than the others but most cases, they act quickly which is 24 HOURS Window Time Slot.

If they said they waited for three Weeks but would say the Children were in imminent danger, that would be laughable, because they investigated three weeks ago, and interviewed the Children already? If I was the Judge I would laugh at that!

Tell them HOW LONG Did they wait for "so called Imminent danger" of your Children?

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:48 pm

The worker that interviewed us said because we were angry at DHS and the system that she( the worker) thought we would hurt the baby.....um why would we hurt the baby. :?: :cry: Yes we are going to cross examine them hard. I am already thinking of questions to ask. The state wants to call 2 witnesses to testify about the well being of our other children...but then tells us we can't argue about the other children because they were already ajudicated.
Rachel

Return to “CPS Investigations”