TOM MIXX In Arizona, a Tale of 2 Puppies...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

tommixx

TOM MIXX In Arizona, a Tale of 2 Puppies...

Postby tommixx » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:30 am

Hello everyone! I'm sorry about not posting back sooner but things have been rather hectic and rather hopeless around here...

This is our Story...

the names have been changed to protect the innocent, however that may change at any time!

and if that does happen, it means we don't intend to be so innocent or victims anymore!...

you should note that this Story has been compiled over several weeks up to this point..
I apologize in advance for syntex errors and formating I write only with the help of voice dictation software
and sometimes it refuses to write what I want
and I tend to babble a bit since I had a minor stroke a few years ago ....

our problems began several weeks ago when my live-in girl friend Kim's 2 children
Dick boy age 9 and girl Jane age 11
came to the front door clutching 2 adorable abandoned puppies
that the next door neighbor left behind when she moved out
and began begging to keep them.

( they were very Cute and so were the puppies!...)

I knew this was a disaster in the making, but I gave in anyway with the provision
that I was in no way to be responsible for taking care of them,
( ya right!!! they are children after all..) most of my time is needed
to take care of my Father "PoPs" age 85 a Blinded American Veteran who is a diabetic and on oxygen
24 hours a day and suffers from congenital heart failure...

basically he came home to be with his family before he died several years ago with the only family he has left in the world, me Tom Mixx, I was told by his VA doctors to get his affairs in order,
that it would not be long before he passed away, I firmly believe as a veteran he has earned the right to die at home with his family
around him and not in some Hell Hole of a Hospice or Nursing Home and if Not, Then what Freedoms did he fight for in the first place?...

strangely enough after getting out of the VA Hospital he began to get stronger, much stronger and has been doing well ever since despite all of his problems....
it just goes to show you if you let a good family alone they will find a way to make things work no matter how Hopeless the situation...)

my girlfriend Kim
( "Mother Hen" as I like to call her sometimes as she's always cackling over her chicks, Dick and Jane.. )

has a heart condition a type of angina "Prinzmetal's Unstable Angina" It has almost killed her on several occasions.
she is completely disabled and on Social Security / Access...

I am not much better with asthma, a minor stroke ( short-term memory damage.)
recurrent valley fever and having suffered a fall from the roof of the house which fractured some discs in my lower spine
and disabled my left leg, I cannot afford the surgery needed to stabilize the fractured disks in my spine...
( I don't qualify for Access and after I applied for Social Security they conveniently lost my records, I will have to apply all over again!...)

I have been in counseling on and off since the early 1990's and used to routinely see a counselor for post-traumatic stress
arising from my involvement as a witness for the prosecution in an ongoing murder investigation.
here is a link to the award winning story that was written by arizona's best investigative journalist John Dougherty of the New Times in Phoenix Arizona....

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/1 ... ature.html

THE MACKING OF A MYSTERY GRAHAM COUNTY SHERIFF RICHARD MACK'S INVESTIGATORS
MADE SO MANY MISTAKES
THAT NO ONE MAY EVER KNOW HOW STEPHANIE PROFFITT DIED
or By John Dougherty
Article Published Aug 10, 1995

I work part-time jobs to help pay the mortgage, utilities, food, and now attorneys fees... in my spare time (spare time???)
I buy and fix used computers at Good Wills, Salvation Army's and yard sales I also dabble in collectibles and antiques
such as cast iron pots and pans and Commercial Cookware which I sell on ebay or at swap meets or sometimes in the local newspapers...

we have 2 double door refrigerators (in home)and single door refrigerator ( in RV a toy hauler, no toys. but great for wheelchairs and "PoPs" hospital bed..)
Used by my father visit his war buddies and to go fishing...I use it at swap meets when he don't need it.. ) and a huge chest freezer ( in our garage. )
full of food as well as a considerable supply of canned and dry goods on hand, several hundred pounds of food to say the least..
Me and Kim love to cook, this works out pretty well as her kids and my father loved to eat!!! :) ...

recently Jane met a new friend a couple blocks over from our home and asked to go to a party and barbecue
that her friend's family was having, sometime during the party her friends mother noticed scratches on Jane arm and called the police...
the scratches were from playing with one of the puppies who were feeling much better after a second visit to the vets,
Me and Kim had an argument a couple of days before over whether not to keep the puppys as it would cost several hundred dollars
to save them according to the veterinarian, obviously I Lost ...

my saying that we should put and least one of the puppies up for adoption upset Jane and she told her friends at the party how mean I was to want to get rid of one...
she's at the age where she beginning to talk back to her mother has said many times that she doesn't have to do anything we tell her to because the CPS police at school say so! ....

a police officer came to our home and asked to come inside the house the first words out of his mouth after seening the newspapers
for the puppies on the floor it's not very clean in here...

we had no warning that we were being inspected or any idea of what was going on, neither one of us have ever had any involvement with CPS
we don't use drugs at all and we drink only in moderation...

we had the puppy's in a carrier box and we put down papers for them as the veterinarian had told us to do,
the puppies were not housebroken yet, they would do their business on the paper and we would clean it up with the cleanser as the veterinarian showed us...
it was too hot to put the puppies outside to do there business 107 to 112 degrees for the last few days...

Jane came home from the party crying and badly shaken from her interview with the police at her friend's house...
2 days later Jane came home from school crying and upset again, having been grilled by CPS workers at school for more than an hour,
she was given a note to bring home that she had been interviewed by CPS...

Dick was interviewed as well but as a special needs child he did not understand
what was happening and for the most part he just smiled at them and talked about the new puppies I've been told by Jane....

( this was our notification that they intended to interview them at school???)

as someone who pays a lot of school taxes I want to know that everybody's children are safe when they're in school..
this includes being safe from any organization who commits a federal crime (a felony?)
every time they interview a child without the parents permission...

it seems to me a federal judge could probably stop all federal funding to a school that permits such interviews to continue knowing their the Illegal....

it's my opinion that Arizona "or anyone else's" Schools should not be a partner in helping CPS or anyone else commit a federal crime! talk about breaking faith with the Community!....

once this common practice of CPS's becomes public knowledge and the schools involvement in it, I would love to see them get a school bond election past ever again!!!

( time to have a talk with the superintendent of schools?)

up until now we really liked this school because Kims children were doing great in it,
Jane was getting good grades and the school was attending to Dicks special education needs beautifully.
he had many special education teachers and he was improving in every category....

the following day workers from CPS and armed police officers came to our home and asked to come inside...
I let them in....

( BIG MISTAKE!!!... )
at the time I did not know I could refuse to let them in...

They saw the puppies in There box in the living room and said that they are unsanitary and a danger
to the children that they needed to be outside...

( the temperature outside on that day could have killed the puppies in minutes,
one of them was still sickly and had just been treated by the veterinary and she warned us about the heats effect on them...)

they went into the kitchen and noticed I had a large number of pots and pans to clean and some dishes
in the sink they said this was unsanitary and dangerous to the children...

I was recently told by a physician I talked to that no one has ever proven that dirty dishes in a sink has ever made any one sick!!!
Unsightly Yes... Dangerous No!...
as long as you don't eat off of them without washing them first....
( common-sense?)

I explained that we don't eat off of those and that they were to be cleaned so I could sell them and that
I could not put them up for sale in good conscience without washing them myself
despite the fact they were clean when I purchased them at the charity stores...

the one male police officer asked me if I fixed computers? I said yes, he asked me to show him where?
I took him to my work room and showed him my work bench he went back to the CPS worker and said he
was afraid the children will get a shock from my work bench or the lines for our local network
coming into the living room.

( Dick and Jane have an e-mac with blocking software which is behind a firewall and router with additional blocking software.
my girlfriends computer and mine are locked out with personal access codes which the children don't have.)

I told them the work room is locked when I'm not in it and the ethernet cables for our local network are low voltage...
I'm also in the process of replacing the insulation in the work room ceiling in an attempt to lower our electric bill, this also worked against us...

( does this mean anyone who is attempting to fix up their home is in danger of losing their children If CPS comes at the wrong time? )

the plumbing in our house is old and the bathroom sometimes backs up and we have to call the plumber
and have him clean out the sewer line with a rotor rooter...

you would think we had committed a federal crime for having a plunger in the bathroom and a few nose tissues on the bathroom and bedroom floors.
every one had been sick for the better part of a week on and off with Vomiting & Diarrhea from the stomach flu that had been going around
and from the tremendous amount of dust from all the new housing construction occurring nearby, it's had us sneezing on and off for days at a time...

The CPS worker said the children are under weight for their ages....

( she did not weigh them or have a scale, I pointed out that if they were under weight it could be genetic
that their father could be a Dwarf for all she knew, she was not amused....)

she said we were not feeding them properly despite the fact Dick and Jane had just finished lunch at the school and were now
working their way through a bowl of mixed fruit before dinner while the officers were there...

we were in the process of cleaning up the House and Deciding what to have for dinner when CPS showed up...

the CPS worker complained that She was afraid the cleanser we were using to clean the house up might be dangerous to the children...

( PineSol?... dangerous? I don't think so...)

Dick and Jane would commonly have breakfast and lunch at the school and we would always have
snacks and a big meal sometimes 2 or 3 waiting for them when they would come home.

why 2 or 3 you say? the answer is simple! multiple households under one roof with different dietary requirements.
my father likes southern cooking and I have to cook special meals for him ( with little sugar and no salt..)
I always make extra in case Dick and Jane want a taste, my girlfriend Kim is from England she always cooks
something and she always makes a little extra in case my father or me want to sample...

I am on the Atkins Diet in an attempt to control my blood Sugar/Diabetes and I like South Western Cooking and some international dishes.
I always make extra Dick and Jane have always liked my grilled steak and peppers or my father's southern fried buttermilk catfish recipe...

( in light of that evidence one would think it was probably the breakfast and lunch at school
that were the problem if any and not anything we served up at home.)

nothing I said or their mother did any good, I feel at this time they had already decided to take Dick and Jane even before they entered the house....

one of the CPS People announced to us they would be taking the children from us at that time....

( it's a shame that to CPS People they are not real persons ("Dick and Jane") but just the children...)

the police man then immediately took a position between me and my family letting his hand come to rest casually on his weapon and smiled...

( he did not threaten me of course! his posture alone said everything...)

What I saw next I will remember for the rest of my life as they tore Dick and Jane from their Mother
with the Jane crying and screaming her face filled with Fear as she realize something was going horribly wrong and the police officers
that she had been raised to trust and respect were now brutally taking her and her brother away from their mother and home, perhaps forever...

it was then Kim planted her feet firmly on the floor bacing herself against the officer that was holding her and yelled to her children,
I love you.. always remember, I love you... and then to Jane, take care of your little brother, you know how helpless he is,
promise me! you will protect him!....

in that moment I saw Jane face take on a grim resolved so much so that even the police woman who was dragging her away was startled...
she then said in a tone of voice that was far beyond her 11 year age...
I promise, I will take care of him, I will protect my Baby Brother...

then they were gone...

that evening in shock, we took the puppies to the humane society, now that I've had some time to recover, I regret doing that.
We had already spent more than $400 saving them...

later on during that week we received a letter from the Humane Society saying that we had to pay them 35 dollars for the one puppy
because I had bought him a dog licensed and five dollars for the other, they said this was a transfer fee...

for the next few days we were in shock! all I remember about that time is the greyness of my own thoughts which ran the gamut of human emotions,
from Committing Suicide to Mass Murder....

PoPs tried to console us, I remember him telling us what to do and who to call, that everything would be all right...

I still don't remember much about that time...
the first time some of my sanity return to me several days later.
I was leaning against the door to the living room watching Kim sitting on the couch sewing on a pair of Dicks pants,
intermittently she would break down and start to cry, then her british stubborness would kick in and she would hold it back...
I thought to myself.... this must be what is feels like to be GANG RAPED....

all of this happening about a week before Mother's Day...
I don't know if you can imagine a Mother's Day of Crying!!! and that was just me...

Kim spent most of Mother's Day holding on to some of her children's favorite stuffed animal toys and gently rocking them in Silence...

( Happy Mother's Day...)

Kim has been so traumatized by this incident that she is haveing problems with her heart
again and has to wear a remote monitor
from time to time to make sure her heart is stable...

It's Not, her physician wants her to go in to the hospital and have an angiogram and some other tests..
She has been advised to have surgery and have a pacemaker / defibrillator implanted in her chest.

later that day a Police Officer Knocks on our door and says the people at CPS/APS are concern for my father's welfare and he wants
to come in, this time I tell the officer to wait outside and i go and ask my father what He wants to me do?
he tells me to go back to the officer and tell him

"I am doing well, thank you for your concern, however, I have at this time no desired whatsoever to meet or speak with you
or any organization you represent and if for any reason you should insist on a meeting we can meet in my attorney's office
as it seems that it may be necessary for me to ask him to file an injunction prohibiting harassment against you,
your department and all parties concerned...

the police officer seemed very upset and left immediately, my father is blind, not stupid or senile
and has a much better education then me or my girlfriend...

( my father "PoPs" did not consider this a friendly inquiry as to his welfare, but an attack upon his person...)

PoPs later remark this is the sort of thing he fought against in World War 2 and this Nazi S--IT!!! makes him sick...
and he has not seen anything like this since The Hitler Youth program of Nazi Germany.. never before in amJane has an organization as CPS
attempting to turn so many children against their parents... the mere fact that CPS agents are going to schools and passing out cards to children
and telling them that if their parents argue with one another or fight to give them a call or tell them things like
"if they make you clean up your room and threatened to punish you if you don't" call CPS....

Later it did make him sick literally, he was upset for several days before he collapsed...

EMINENT DOMAIN and CPS/APS abuses are among the top issues of PoPs and his old war buddies political discussions
( second only to the cost of prescription drugs...)
in places like the Veterans of Foreign Wars, VA hospitals and American Legion Halls and AARP
meetings after all these people are parents and grandparents and their children and grandchildren are suffering because of CPSs Gestapo Tactics.
there is a big political backlash coming against any politician who chooses to ignores these issues...

Kim was sent a letter to come to court a few days later, her court appointed attorney
only showed up a few minutes before the trial and told her that she basically had two choices.

choice number one...
take them to court, he told her all they would do is force Dick and Jane to say whenever they wanted them to say and
that he had seen it happen many times before in the past few years and they would not let her see her children and
then she would be charged criminally and she would probably go to jail...

or choice number 2...
take their reunification plan and she would probably get to see her children as long as she didn't miss behave
and it would buy us some time to mount a defense as there was really Little or no Hope
of their being returned to her anyway without a fight, a fight we did not have enough money or resources to pursue....

the attorney had her sign a reunification plan by CPS on 5-10-06 her next court date is half a year away 11-20-06...

my name is not on any of the paper work or court orders and I have not been charged with anything ("Not yet")
and I don't know what or if she was charged with anything...

they have her going through random drug testing by court order, parenting classes
and a psychiatric eval coming up ...

I have been going to random drug testing voluntarily
( not court ordered, Ya right, Can you say CPS Blackmail?...)

the CPS worker said it would help Kim's case if i cooperated, they did not actually say it would hurt her case if
i decided not to cooperate but it was implied and because we live in the same house they want me to have a psychiatric eval as well
( they say they want to be sure they would be returning the children to a safe environment.)
and have schedule us together however instead of having it in the town where we live,
they have scheduled it in Casa Grande which is more than 16 mi away.

I have been through several random drug test so far, there are testing for alcohol as well...
I don't even take my prescription medications any more for fear of triggering a false positive..

( Me and Kim were recently told by her case worker that we have passed all drug and alcohol tests so far....)

I have asked the CPS caseworker repeatedly to have a hair test for drugs done soon
which would show on the day they took the children that neither me nor the children's mother
were using any drugs so far they have refused...

I have voluntarily attended several of the parenting classes so far but I don't like the idea of going through a psychological
evaluation knowing anything said their may be used against us....

their mother has weekly visitation with her children for an hour or two sometimes,
they have lost weight and have been very sick lately.

they were in a group home In Mesa Arizona about 45 miles away and Jane tells us Dick has been beaten up
and picked on by the older children.

( when she tried to help him she was told her it was none of her business by a member of the group homes staff..)

she also told us they had her sleeping in a converted utility closet and that she was cold at night,
that the food was very bad, what there was of it...

Jane remarked to Kim during a visit she would love to have hungarian goulash or some of my bavarian sauerkraut again!
as these are her least favorite dishes I must assume the food in the group home is very bad at best..

early one morning when Kim was to have a meeting with her children later on in the day
she received a call from a CPS
worker that they were shorthanded because one of the drivers was sick
and that there would be no one that day to drive her children
to the meeting and that they would make it up to her by giving her an extra hour the following week..
at the next meeting Jane and Dick were even thinner and looking sicker.

Dick had one of his teeth capped in silver there was no explanation why this was done...
( the case worker when asked said maybe the dentist did it to protect the tooth? )
frankly, it looks like it's been broken off about halfway down to me...

just before Jane and Dick were taken they had been to their own dentist
for routine cleaning and he remarked how clean and beautiful
their teeth were and that they had no cavities or problems with them...

Kim has been taking a camera and a set of scales to the meetings,
Jane and Dick have continued to lose weight
they are pale and look sick, she has complained to the CPS worker
about the group home and it's terrible living conditions
on several occasions....

recently CPS transferred Dick and Jane to a foster home in Casa Grande
that's about 16 miles away, and informed Kim that Jane is sick and has strip throat ....

Kim was just informed that she will be having a new caseworker assigned to her....

Dick and Jane Father who lives in another state has hired an attorney and is coming here to see if he can help...

Kim recently asked her case worker if it would be ok for me to go with her when she visits Dick and Jane
No one ever told me whether I could or could not see them, so I assumed that I could not, her case workers said he would be OK!...

so far the case workers from CPS have said just about everything I've read on www.fightcps.com they say to everyone else who their setting up for a fall...
" you're doing well, you'll be OK, I'm very proud of how well you're doing, I think you'll be OK you just need a little more help.
more services, stick with the CPS reunification plan and you will get you're children back..."

in other words...

TRUST US, WE'RE WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!!!

any more of their kind of help and there will be no home for Dick and Jane to return to, somehow I suspect that that's what they had planned all along...

Recently NBC News ran a segment on the enormous amount of money the states
are getting from the federal government for each child they successfully remove from a foster home and adopt out and the tremendous pressure
being put on caseworkers by their superiors to pursue new claims of child abuse against anyone they can...

(I suppose children just magically appear in foster homes?)

So that the State of Arizona can sell them I mean adopt to somebody..

I recently found out that CPS investigators now receive a bonus if they investigate a minimum of 6 extra reports per month
for the year and have 36 months of CPS experience...

CPS SPECIALIST I: Starting Salary: $32,342
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Sociology, Psychology or related field; Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Psychology or related field;
OR Bachelor’s Degree and two years of social work or social services experience.

CPS SPECIALIST II: Starting Salary: $34,689
Qualifications; Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW); OR Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work; OR Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Psychology or related field and one year of child protective service experience; OR Master’s Degree in a related field and two years of social work or social services experience; OR Bachelor’s Degree and three years of social work or social service experience; OR one year as a Child Protective Service Specialist I in Arizona State Service.

CPS SPECIALIST III: Starting Salary: $37,724
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) or related field and two years of child protective service experience; OR Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field and three years of child protective service experience; OR one year as a Child Protective Service Specialist II in Arizona State Service.

PREFERRED/IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Will possess one year of computer experience, which includes Windows applications.

STIPENDS:
Investigative – 10% of monthly salary is paid to an employee who possesses three years as a child protective services worker and who is assigned to investigate at least six allegations of dependency, abuse or neglect in a month.

Bilingual - $19.23 per week is paid to a DCYF employee who is authorized by management and certified, by a Contractor, to be proficient in a language other than English, for the purpose of providing services for children and families in local offices.

Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) - $19.23 per week is paid to a CPS Specialist II who provides a copy of their transcripts verifying their MWS.

Rural - $1300.00 is paid annually to employees in the classification of CPS Specialist III whose geographic work location is outside the Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan areas.

Excellent benefits which include medical and dental insurance, 10 paid State holidays, annual and sick leave, and much more!

( this seems like a conflict of interest to me, there should not be a bounty on children in my opinion, I wonder how much they plan on getting for Dick and Jane?,
I Fear for their Safety....)

I will definitely be entering Counseling shortly to help me handle the Pain and Anguish of having my Family "Gang Raped" at the hands of Child Protective Services

CPS had the court redirect Kim's child support to the DES
leaving her with No way to pay the credit card bills for a refrigerator, washer and dryer
and the window air-conditioning unit in Dick and Jane bedroom ( a must have in Arizona)...
it takes all our income combine to keep the mortgage, utilities and other essentials running, loss of any more income would be a disaster....
this has forced her into using a debt counseling organization, this will damage her credit rating....
I am not far behind bankruptcy myself, having taken out a 2000 dollar lone for attorney's fees
and to help fix up the house I'm going to try to make up in part for her loss of income and every minute
I spend in drug testing, parenting classes, counseling, psychiatric eval, is a minute I don't have to work, take care of my father or even rest!....

( rest? what's that?? frankly, there's nothing wrong with me in my opinion that walking my toes in the sand
of a nice tropical beach for a few years would not fix!...)

basically you have three different households under one roof, All of which are now damaged or slowly dying in one way or another....

soon to be only two households I fear, yesterday 6-9-06 I took my father to the veterans hospital and once again
was told I should get his affairs in order that his heart was failing, as I write this he is sleeping in the other room his been very sick
all day and I am having trouble getting a good blood pressure reading on him,
if he should die now I feel it would be is much from a Broken Heart as a Broken Home...

6-10-06 I had to send for an ambulance to take my father to the hospital in Casa Grande.

6-11-06 we have learned his condition was caused by severe of blood loss.
he has been so upset lately that he began bleeding from some ulcers in his stomach, .
his doctors tell me at his age he doesn't produce as much blood as he should and what little he has
must be supplemented with a transfusion every once and awhile now...
4 pints of blood in so far plus intravenous supplements and antibiotics.

6-15-06 I was able to bring my father home today, but he's not out of the woods by a long shot
the VA is looking into the possibility of sending a part-time nurse to help us take care of him..

6-16-06 we learned today that Dick has been getting into numerous fights and has injured another child by hitting him with a necklace of some kind and that
he has started "bedwetting" something he never did before, Jane says they are afraid of the father in the foster home, she doesn't say why and that she's very depressed
and wants to come home.

6-16-06 Jane says the foster homes stairway and upstair bedrooms are cluttered with toys and clothing.
thats something CPS held against us but not the Foster Family.

6-21-06 Kim had to go to the hospital and have another angiogram ( three so far.) because her heart is acting up again due to stress of losing her children
to CPS add to that they still have Kims children and are attempting to blackmail me into doing whenever they want me to do and
my father "Pops" has been threatened in his own home and is Sick and may soon Die!
I have nothing left to lose by fighting them in any way I can.

6-23-06 today we had a meeting with a high powered attorney in Chandler Arizona he knows the court appointed attorney that says he has a good record of having children return to their families and that were lucky that the judges are family friendly in our local court and considering the evidence this should not have happened in the first place, however he will be watching as the 11-20-06 court date approaches And if he thinks for any reason that they might refused to return Dick and Jane at that time he will get midevil on them...
he has a good reputation as a mean Junk Yard Dog Lawyer type who can get the job done...

however If it should go past the 11-20-06 and we see we're not going to get Dick and Jane back may go public WITH our real names and I am actually considering putting a billboard up in my front yard stating something like.

"This Family Proudly Destroyed
by Child Protective Services of Pinal County, Arizona....

~ CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ~
Happily Destroying Hundreds of Families
Yearly Nationwide and Coming To
You're Home Soon!...

~ CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ~
TRUST US, WE'RE WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HERE TO HELP YOU!!!

this home For Sale cheap inquire within, if there's anyone left to ask...

"P.S. please feel free to pray for us, but I fear it's already too late" ----- The Tom Mixx Family...."

in an attempt to raise media awareness and maybe embarrass them into letting Dick and Jane go! and it's not like it's something
our neighbors don't already know, they all know Dick and Jane are gone!.....

I firmly believe the only thing that will ever change what's happening with CPS is to raise public awareness of the problem and the only way that will be done is for the victims of CPS come out of the closet and make it a public issue...

I'm thinking about ordering a batch of bumper stickers and giving them out to the victims of CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES.
I'm open to suggestions as what to put on them?
Perhaps something like "Stop Domestic Terrorism, Reform or Abolish CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES Now! " ....

I believe putting bumper stickers and signs on our cars and trucks, billboards in our front yards or signs in our windows is the best way for us to win this war!, I am also thinking about renting some billboards on a major Free-way near here...

If the general public starts seening enough bumper stickers and bulletin boards maybe they will understand! that everybody's children and everybody's way of life is in danger! the government wants everybody to raise their children one way and one way only, their way, with
no diversity whatsoever and this as a people and a nation we can not permit...

( Note: Irishman make very poor blackmail victims!!! I may very well go public soon myself, with my real name and address, because I Firmly Believe the only way
to fight them is by making the atrocities they commit public, very public and to
modify an old saying" all evil needs to Win! is for Good Men and Women to Remain Silent and Do Nothing!!!)

update: 6-28-06 Yesterday I got to see the kids the first time since they were taken, Jane ( age 11) had lost more weight and her hair looked like a rats nest..
The first thing Dick(age 9) did when he saw me was to climb up next to me and wrapped his arms around my leg and bury his face in my side, this is something he only did
when he was very young and frightened such as one their was a violent thunderstorm...
that he has regress so much is truly frightening! he's talking and acting like he did when he was 6 years old, his little face was badly scratched in several places and his sister's
said he had been hit in the face by another child with a book....

I will post more updates as soon as I can....

Sincerely: Tom Mixx
e-mail: [email protected]
Web Site: The Child Protective Services Experience?
http://www.thecpsexperience.com/

rac

Postby rac » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:46 am

Love the idea about the signs. I am very sad to hear what has happened to you and your family. Do you think the children are being abused in foster care? You can call on them.....Tell your Pops Thank You from me for fighting, for the little freedoms we still have left. I apriciate all military service personel. I will be praying for you and your family and especially for the saftey of the children.
Rachel

I also agree for real change to be made in this wicked CPS system people need to come foward. The media needs to see the other side and how CPS destroys everything they touch. Their needs to be faces to go with the stories....

tommixx

Postby tommixx » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:32 am

[quote="rac"]Love the idea about the signs. I am very sad to hear what has happened to you and your family. Do you think the children are being abused in foster care? You can call on them.....Tell your Pops Thank You from me for fighting, for the little freedoms we still have left. I apriciate all military service personel. I will be praying for you and your family and especially for the saftey of the children.
Rachel

I also agree for real change to be made in this wicked CPS system people need to come foward. The media needs to see the other side and how CPS destroys everything they touch. Their needs to be faces to go with Not/quote]

Hi! Rachel
PoPs says you're welcomed! and thank you for your prayers.... :D

do I think that children are being abused in foster care?
Absolutely! Every minute they are away from their mother and home, is abuse...

6-28-06 I got to see the kids the first time since they were taken, Jane had lost more weight and her hair looked like a rats nest..
The first thing Dick did when he saw me was to climb up next to me and wrapped his arms around my leg and bury his face in my side, this is something he only did when he was very young and frightened such as one their was a violent thunderstorm...
that he has regress so much is truly frightening! he's talking and acting like he did when he was 5 or 6 years old instead of nine going on 10, his little face was badly scratched in several places and his sister's
said he had been hit in the face by another child with a book, we have complained about such things before to no avail....

as to whether we can call on them or not? I don't know?
CPS Seems to like to keep their location secret from us.

I have been meaning to talk with an attorney about that, and a few other things.

I recently got to see the statement the caseworker made against us and as someone who has read hundreds of police reports while doing research for newspapers, I can tell you that if a police officer was to turned in a report like that to his superiors with all those inaccuracies and so-called observations, he would probably wind up on patrol at the Local sewage treatment facility!

No one has been able to tell us what the immediate danger was that allowed them to take the children in the first place! they said my girlfriend was neglecting her children and yet the children were never alone! They said the house was dirty and yet they complained about the cleaning products we are using to clean up the House, Pine-sol and dish soap.

and every time we talk with the caseworker it just seems to make matters worse!...

with CPS it just seems to be a lose, lose situation...

rac

Postby rac » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:58 pm

Yes our caseworker is pretty facious as well. :evil: Yep, we don't call our caseworker, except to leave a message. :) We have tried to talk to her after court and she just goes as fast as she can in the other direction. Anyway hope you get to see the children soon.
Rachel

Return to “CPS Investigations”