my perponderence of evidence

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

donita

my perponderence of evidence

Postby donita » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:23 am

I have had five cases with cps since 1993.

first case was iniciate by my oldest daughter in a therapy group at school. she made a statement that my husband who I had finaly married,fondled her.

that was in OK. I took her to my mothers in another state before cps could pick her up. That has always counted against me.

They kept her from coming home for 8 mo. cps threatened us and scared us halp to death but never really followed up. When we moved to still another state, after a couple months they just let her come home.

second case was iniciated by my bio father calling cps because I separated from my husband when my six year said daddy did something to her. When I realised daddy wasn't the perp, we started working things out. my bio father called cps and they came to my home and questioned all of my children (3). I told her that we were working things out and that we were going to get back together. I never heard from her again. Two months later I moved back to the town and state we lived in before I left him.

third case was iniciated by me calling the police on my teenage son who was calling my bluff, by sitting in the closet with an unloaded shot gun. We refused to sign papers saying that we had done anything wrong. We did all of the family therapy and case plans and eventualy after 8 mo the judge let my son come home. The assistant DA really really was mad, she let me know exactly what she thought of me.

fourth case was initiated by my youngests(13) (case two) friend who when she put herself in an independent living center we would not allow M. to see anymore. M. made up things that I knew were not true. dad druged her and then put hickeys on her leg. and she embelished and retold stories from eilier. Daddy sit her on his lap and masturbated under a blanket. We got the same judge and the same DA. How much fun do you think I'm having now. sorry, I have a need to be sarcastic every now and then. I'm trying to give you the perponderence of evidence cut and dried.

M. wrote me a letter and snuck it to me at one of our supervised visits admitting she lied. I gave that letter to everyone exept GAL who is probably the one person involved who would not have buried it. When the letter was introduced by my husbands lawyer the judge ended the trial. I thought I was going to be physically attcked by the court clerk then. Why does she have so much power anyway?

fifth case was initiated when we turned her in as a runaway, I need to add that she had a baby when she was 15. when we asked the judge to admitt M. for psyc eval M. refused to come home. Judge took M. and her daughter and placed them in foster care. I have phisical custody of them now but my husband can't be around granddaughter.

Other perponderences are.
1. I have moved around all my life I have no home town, except where I was born I guess.

2. the nail in my coffin has always been that I am an incest survivor.

3. I lack family support. no mom no dad no brothers or sisters...

I'm sure there is more but Im stuck. I'm no idiot, I know how this looks on paper. and I purposely tried to give you everything cut and dried. Who we really are doesn't resemble what I just wrote you, and I have alot more perponderence of evidence to suport who we really are, but I'm not in that mind set right now so you will have to ask me questions until I can toot.

I have to go to church now, but just know there is no daughter who loves their father more than M. OH YEAH! one last brick of perponderence; They say I am in denial. Go ahead let me have it. We can't get to the other side intil we walk through it. Just let me go to church first.

Oh yeah my husband is a disabled veteran,

he is a preacher

and I homeschooled my kids, that all goes against us too.
Last edited by donita on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:00 pm

First off, what is toot?

I am thinking CPS is seeing your husband as a threat even though your daughter has admitted to lying about him doing anything wrong to her. They say kids won't lie about abuse when it happens but will lie to CPS so they can go back home. Yeah, messed up little system. I am interested in hearing what else you have to say about everything though.
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

donita

Postby donita » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:29 pm

toot my own horn.

I can believe that and I don't think that it is an unreasonable assumption based on the poor way they took care of her.

Cps has a hard time with us because we have cases from other states and we don't carry ourselves or appear to be what we sound like in thier reports.

we look normal to them but the reports are loaded.

I try to accept the fact that they are a part of our lives and that obviously every situation our family goes through is subject to investigation. Which really I wouldn't care if they would just tell the truth and do thier jobs, and be helpful rather than a demolition system.

I can't tell you how many times I try to give them a success story so that they can feel good about themselves, but happy endings don't really seem to interest them.

What I find fascinating, maybe not fascinating but peculiar, is if my husband is the issue, then why don't they ever want to talk to him. They treat him almost as though he doesn't exist. they don't even try to see if the allegations were lies. I was put in a round table sort of meeting with two counselors, two case worker, GAL, court clerk, and grilled just befor they gave her back to me in Kansas. They were trying to force me into saying I knew something I didn't know, but I asked them why they never offered my husband a way to satisfy thier suspicions. The only conversation they have with him is in the guilty tense, which my husband refuses to talk about himself that way. So there is really no conversation with him.

rac

Postby rac » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:36 pm

Hey, thats what they do with us. They act like my husband is some bad guy. But then no one wants to talk to him...What's up with that??? :roll:

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:13 am

They always look to the mother for information. And they seem to want to push more services on the mother than the father no matter what the circumstance is. It's just another form of sexism.
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:52 am

Yes, they tend to do that, they are more Feminist and don't like Men/Husbands/Boyfriends/Partners, and talk to the Mothers, and tell them to make their Husbands leave, etc...etc...They always do that. They usually don't talk to the Husbands, etc...etc...they never talked to my Partner either, and never imposed Services on him, especially when they say he was the one accused in the allegations. :roll: It is always the Mothers that has to do the Services?

The More I hear from Mothers across the Board here, that seems to be the case. But I would find out that CPS Workers has psch. issues of their own, such as they were abused, they were divorced, they don't have children, etc...etc...so they tend to look at Males as a negatory and wants them rooted out. My opinion, they are prejudiced.

If they feel that these Husbands did the Abuse and stuff, WHY are there no Criminal Charges being made? :shock: What's up with that? NO Criminal Charges? Only Civil charges? I think this is pretty absurd and a backward system they are having, it is like the CPS are the Judge, the Jury and the Excutioner. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

dasuberding

Postby dasuberding » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:52 am

"Hey, thats what they do with us. They act like my husband is some bad guy. But then no one wants to talk to him...What's up with that???"

They pulled this same stunt on my wife and myself. First, they never even attmepted to do a face to face with my wife and I, in direct violation of state CPS policy. Then they tried to get the "dirt" on me from my wife and when they didn't get any, they charged her with some bogus charge that was just as seious as the bogus charge they threw on myself. The reason they don't attempt to talk to the husband is because their number one tactic, when husband's are involved, is to make them the bad guy and if they actually talk to the men, the truth will be told and on record for dispute if they try to change it. By avoiding the men they are accusing, they can just assume (make-up) what happened. Might work in CPS Wonderland but does not work in a real court of law. Sorry ladies but this is a prime example of out-of -control feminism gone beserk! CPS views all men are violent, incompetent morons and all women are victims.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:08 pm

EXACTLY! I believe that to be 100% true.

They never attempted to talk to my Partner who was accused of Emotional Harm on my children, they waited until 10 months and fabricate the truth, and got him out of the way, and attacked me because I am the lone mother, being single mother now, with 3 children, imposing services, and such. Now they think I am the one that caused it!

Catch 22 they always do this, do the husband then later on, do the mother! They say I am the greatest Mother ever, and now they said I am the baddest Mother ever.

Contradictions folks, and the worst thing that it won't be proven and won't get to Court! All of this is HEARSAY!

Yup, CPS is the Judge, the Jury, and the Excutioner when it comes to CPS, folks. There is no changing it around, they have the final say, and they are Civil Court and have that say at the final say, no matter how people look at this with lack of evidence, CPS will have the final say.

NO Wonder the Accused were never charged in Criminal Court! CPS makes sure to stay away from those because CPS KNOWS that Criminal Courts can PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt with due process, to PROVE WITH EVIDENCE that the Parents ARE INNOCENT! Just to make CPS look as bad as the next bad apple!~ That is why CPS avoids Criminal Courts ALL together and have decided on your GUILT. That's it. WE ARE ALL GUILTY!

We don't have our say our innocenece unless we force them into Courts to prove otherwise! I am one P.O. Mother and they don't want to come across with me! I have a big fighting chance all the way if it takes to the moon!

CPS recommends "Mother to take Anger Management because she is angry with CPS."

OHhhhhh so taking the Children away and making me guilty is not being angry? Would you be angry if someone takes your Car or your Children or burns down your House? Would you be angry to lose the most valuable precious children?

You damn straight and believe it! We should ask the CPS Worker HOW THEY WOULD FEEL IF SOME ONE takes HER Children out of the house? Jump for joy? yaaa? they are gone? wonderful?

They are nuts!@ I happen to think they should be recommended to take Psch. Evaluations. I do believe 100% that ALL WORKERS Should take six months of Psch. Eval. to make sure they are not nuts!
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”