Suggestions from a Child Prtoective Services Investigator

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

stacymarks

Where do you get the nerve to POST on here????

Postby stacymarks » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:37 pm

We have complied with everything. They (CPS) has lied to me there was never any reunification with my now 2 yr old son. He has been in foster care since he was 6 months old. Now they are trying to terminate my parental rights saying I am an unfit parent, yet, they just gave me back my 13 yr old daughter. WHERE DOES THAT MAKE SENSE. I think you need to NOT post on this board until you yourself are a parent.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:41 pm

3, 2, 1, prepare to be Fired from her Supervisor, she needs authorization to post such things on here.

Service Plan: Marlena Case number#4021

Recommendations: In need of Service
Specifications: Pschycharitry Evaluations to be warranted. Client seems to be reclutant to take the Services, recommend Judge to Court Order this Evaluation. Will improve once she gets the help and gets returned to her Mother.

:D

We all got such Service Plans like these. It is all B.S. and Twists of many words to make a Parent look bad.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:55 pm

:?: Is anyone else getting pm's from Marlena about their postings or is it just me.???????
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galations 6:2

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:36 pm

There are people on the internet so sick that
they really enjoy baiting a crowd of people
this way.

They usually use fake identities, hide behind
anonymity and ..mess around with people
in this way, eager to collect any private
information they can use as a weapon.

Folks, as the internet tormentors go,
this one is a real lightweight.

The 29 year old live at home thing seems
like the clue that it was a sick joke.

While I have strong feelings that caseworkers
are a really sick and perverse bunch of misfits,
I honestly think they all know TOO WELL
that the whole agency is sleazy and corrupt.

No real caseworker is truly as NAIVE
and idiotic as this person pretends to be.

The law passed last year that caseworkers
need training on how to respect parents
constitutional rights, and the newer notices
they are federally required to read to the
parent under siege say pretty much the
opposite of what this person posted about
several things.

If this person REALLY IS a caseworker,
they really DO need to be reported to
several authorities because of the apparent
failure of their training under the law
regarding constitutional protections.

Local Court administration and Judges
State attorney General
State CPS agency director
Local Parents Rights groups
All current client families
FBI?? (Civil Rights reasons)
Should be informed of the posting
from this person.

Perhaps she needs a PSYCH EVAL
done by a psychologist who
is NOT a CPS agency sicofant..?

Linda M, If you give me the ISP
tracking information on that person
I would be glad to take care of that.

I would gladly report back on the results.

I'd bet that the ISP info that Linda's
web site got was FAKED through one of
the web sites that offer such services.

Greg S. Hanson
Cedar Rapids Iowa

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:57 pm

Marlena,

I come back to this site from time to time, to read and keep up with what is going on with old friends. I normally choose not to post here as we have our own website. You however have provoked me to answer you simply because you are so misguided.

I am one of the grand parents whose grand children were ripped from THEIR home and from my life for nineteen months in complete violation of all Federal and State Laws, of the Constitutions of the United States and Georgia, in almost complete violation of the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services Policy and Procedures Manuals, the Reference Manual for Case Workers funded by the Georgia Supreme Court and the Rules of the Georgia Juvenile Courts and the Juvenile Court Judge's Bench Book. Now don't get confused I fully understand that you and your kind do not know of these books, rules, laws and rights.

Without knowledge of anything other than your very limited experiences you are perfectly willing to come here and tell thousands of suffering families to cooperate with your kind. Being naive as you are when my Grand Children were removed we told our son and his wife, just do what they tell you and everything will be O.K. Wrong. For the next nine months they jumped thru the hoops doing everything they were told to do (illegally told to do because it was ordered by CPS Agents not a court of law). After nine months of total compliance we finally reached the point where they were talking of changing the outcome desired from Reunificaiton to Termination of Parental Rights because my son told one of the Pyschological Evaluator Whores that when he was seven years old he saw Angels when in Church (we attended a Church of God at that time and it was normal for many people to speak that they had seen Angels) for this they determined he was dilussional and could possibly be a risk to his children in the future.

We stopped complying, became informed of the Laws, the Constitution and the Rules. It took four months to stop all talk of Termination and for the Judge to Order the children be returned. Of course it took six more months of Court Order defying stalling tactics for CPS to comply.

Our grand children have been home for seven months now. They are finally healthy, happy and thriving. Unfortunately the marriage probably won't survive because of all the trauma they had to endure while learning to be a family.

While you have time to become intriged with sites such as this you might spend some of your extra time simply reading the facts and statistics on the CPS Website in your state. Does not matter which state they all are alike. The statistics prove beyond an doubt that 82% of the cases opened should never have been opened.

People like your are well programed by a group of extreme liberals and are the greatest threat to the individual freedoms granted to the people of the United States. Your subjective reasoning defies belief. Walk like I walk, talk like I talk or you are wrong. Get real.

Your post indicates you have Christian beliefs and consider yourself a Chrsitian. The next time you are investigating a case and start building on subjective wrongs, "In my opinion wrongs" as taught by the teaching aids purchased from the Child Welfare League of America, STOP, and ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?" If you are a believing Christian you will someday have to answer for your failure to see that CPS is the biggest abusers of children in America.

Gary Shaw
Fix CPS

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:16 pm

Excellent post Gary :!: :D

Greegor, it crossed my mind if this was a fake post, im just not sure. :?:

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:45 pm

I got Email from this Fraud, Marlena, and it wasn't her real name. Obviously out of desperation she wanted to prove her self that she is doing something about it and wanting to change the actrcious acts committed by her Case Fellow Friends. She claims that she is doing something about it by reporting this so called evil acts on Families to Senators, Congressmen or the Likes of those.

Either she is risking her Job, or she is chatotic, or she is a Fraud like Greegor claims. I would ignore this person and carry on. There is nothing she can do to make changes, it would take the whole World to make changes. If her Fellow Friends see this, she would be hung to dry. I am not afraid from these Frauds, there is nothing they can impose on me, because they can't take who I am and "MY GOD" will take care of this, including Marlena, and the rest of them. For that I have Faith that it will happen some day. It will be done and over with. I can't wait for that day.

I wouldn't care for what she says, because she is desperate. All of them are desperate because they KNOW that we are winning, and building a strong front and united and they are crumbling down. All of these things are propheised in the Bible ya know Marlena? or whoever you are. God says that "Anyone bad and evil people that impose sufferings on POOR People will pay the consquences and they will suffer greatly and more and that God promises that the Children will be RETURNED TO RIGHTFUL PARENTS!"

Remember that Marlena, or some id name.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Marina

Postby Marina » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:03 pm

In the state of Washington,
Fire Marshalls, Building Inspectors and The Health Department do Fire, Safety and Health Inspections.
These inspections are very technical and require professinal training.

Washington State CPS Policy Manual
http://www1.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/ca/ppGuide/Chapter2.pdf

what we see as page 24

26. Seek professional and expert consultation and evaluation of significant
issues. Examples include having the housing inspector or other local
authority assess building safety or having the county sanitarian assess
sewage and septic treatment issues.

- - - - - - -

If you do fire, safety and health inspections, please answer the following questions.

Do you understand what fire-rated building materials means.
Fire rated door?
Do you know what the temperature safety limit is for hot water in a faucet?
Do you know what common laundry accessories are flammable and should not be kept near a drier?
Do you know how to test drinking water for safety?
Do you know which doors in a house should not have locks, because children might get locked inside during a fire.
Do you know how many doors in a house have to open without a key?
Do you know how many primary escape routes there have to be in a house?
Do you know how to fire treat a shower curtain or lamp shade?
Do you know how low a window has to be before it can be considered an escape route?
Do you know what the square footage of a window has to be before it can be considered an escape route?
Do you know what the ceiling height in a basement has to be, before it can be considered usable living space?
Do you know what the building code is on ventilation in a bathroom?
Do you know which electrical outlets have to be grounded?

Do you know how long it is safe to keep bologna in the refrigerator?
Do you know the proper place to store raw meat?
Do you know the proper temperature that a freezer should be kept at?
Do you know how long it is safe to keep fresh green beans?

Do you know how long a 1-yr-old can stay out in the sun safely?

When you take your child to Day Care, do you know if you have to supply Parental Consent for staff to use Diaper Ointment?
Do you have to provide a Doctor's prescription?
Do you need Parental Consent for sunscreen at Day Care?

Do you know the rules about car safety for children?
Do you know the proper way to fasten a seat belt on a car seat?

Do you know after what year a house has to be built, to know it does not contain lead paint?

How many feet does a charcoal grill have to be from a flammable porch or deck in your state?
How far for a gas grill?

Do you know how many foster homes a child has to be in, before the age of 3, before they become psychotic?

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:45 am

Did everyone that wrote anything on this thread get any private messages from her? She won't respond in public!!!

Why won't you respond in public, Marlena? Do I have your permission to post what you sent to me in the private message? I think your replies should be public. You initiated this thread and we responded to you publically. Why do you want to all of the sudden take it to private messages?

I will ask you something. In the private message you sent to me, you said you would rather talk to the parents inside their home so the neighbors don't hear what's going on. Ya know, if CPS ever comes knocking on my door again, I will insist that the neighbors hear everything. I want a witness or witnesses to what is being said/threatened/promised. Why wouldn't a cps worker want a witness or two?
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

sob900

Re: Suggestions from a Child Prtoective Services Investigato

Postby sob900 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:28 am

Marlena29 wrote:I happened to come across this website and of course it intrigued me. As I read many of the articles and cases...I knew I had to reply. Here are some of my suggestions for anyone who is going through a Child Protective Services Investigtion now or in the future.

1. COOPERATE!!! A CPS worker DOESN'T know if the allegations or true or false until they investigate. They MUST follow state statues, laws...as to how to complete an investigation. Every state is different.

2. BE HONEST!!! It does know good to lie, minimize, or blame someone else. You are the parent so take responsibility for the good and the mistakes. ASK for help! You know your family better than anyone else so YOU know what needs to be better! This lets the social worker know you are willing to get things right.

3. DO NOT do what other "clients" suggest. Do what your worker has asked you to. If there is something you do not agree with then discuss it with your worker and possibly their supervisor. If it means this request is going to help prove your innonence then do it! A lot of people have issues with drug tests. Their are certain drugs that will not present a false positive. If you have the money then get a hair folicle test own your own and provide the results to your worker. Remeber, it is you and your family that have to live with the consequences of what you do and don't do.

4. LET the CPS Worker in your home! They need to assess whether your home is SAFE for not only your children but YOU! They look for fire, safety, and health hazards. If there are problems they will let you know and possibly can direct you to other programs to correct the problem. POVERTY IS NOT A CRIME!! You can only do the best with what you got but it still needs to be safe.

5. Let your children talk with the CPS alone. CPS workers are not looking to get kids to lie. CPS workers want the Truth. Do you really thing a child is going to "rat out" their parent in front of the parent when they don't even want to when they are alone with the CPS worker? We teach our children to be honest and tell the truth so don't they need to be told it is okay to tell CPS if mom and dad are doing something wrong? It only causes more conflict for everyone when it is learned later that something was going on but no one would admit it!

6. Report problems. If you have a problem with your worker, discuss it with them. if that doesn't work then speak with the supervisor and so forth. It is not okay for workers to be disrespectful, coercisive...and it is not okay for parents to do the same. We know it isn't for you and your family but we still have to do our job.

7 CPS is NOT Law Enforcement! We are not here to "press charges." Could you imagine how many cases law enforcement would have to handle if they were given the responsibility of doing my job! IMPOSSIBLE. It takes skill, time, and on going work to get to "the truth." Remember every CPS case is not a criminal matter.

8. Don't make FALSE Reports!!!! That is the only way FALSE REPORTS won't be received by CPS! It is as simple as that. There is a big difference between genuinely making a report out of concern and lying about allegations!!!!

9... Remember that in EVERY Profession, there are good and bad people. CPS is one of the most stressful, misunderstood, and unappreciated professions. Stop and think about why their is an outrageous turnerover, high caseloads and the pressure of making LIFE and DEATH decisions. This job carries with it a burden. We don't do it for the money!!! The money is horrible!!! We do it because we want to make a difference. If I wanted to just "pay the bills" then I would have went into a different profession. I live at home still with my mom for crying out loud and I am 29 years old! The "system" isn't perfect but instead of fighting it maybe people should start working to make it better. IT WILL NEVER BE PERFECT because PEOPLE are not perfect.

It is my prayer that I would "work myself out of a job" but I know that child abuse, neglect, and dependecy will stop when the Lord returns. I hope I have been a help to someone. Trust me, I get on other CPS workers when they step out of line. As I pray for you please pray for the CPS workers. I have seen workers break down in tears over cases, advocate for their families endlessly and sacrifice their time with their families because they want to make sure things are right with their cases. CPS is not bad and it is necessary unfortunately.

Enough already. I hope I have helped someone out there. Love your children, take pride in being a parent, and ask for help when things just are working. If you have to report on yourself then do it.

Get to know your CPS workers, Board Members, community providers, teachers, day care...Get active to see how you can help make your community safer for your children.

I hope that the truth would be what is found in every CPS case as that is what we are after.

Gob Bless Everyone,
Marlena, CPS Investigator

Reply to your answers See my post under investigations, Affidavit I used to put DYFS in their place.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:15 am

[quote="lostintranslation"]Did everyone that wrote anything on this thread get any private messages from her?"

I received 2 pm's from Marlena last evening. She said she was trying 'to reply to all the emails."

I assume she meant postings on this thread.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:18 am

PM's saying it knows about agency problems and
wants to reform the big problems?
That's pretty much the opposite of what
""she"" posted publicly.

This even more indicates that it's some
sicko playing a sick psycho game.

There ARE people on the internet who
seem to get great joy from doing stuff
like that.

Some such losers perceive all parents
fighting CPS as guilty child abusers and
as part of their pathology they harass
or toy with people they can label as
inferior to their worthless selves.

I once had an interesting encounter with
the sibling of a teenager who was in
an organized group that engaged in
such ""sport"". They THINK of themselves
as being like the people in those private
groups who work with police and set up
stings of internet child molestors.
They hope to be heros.

Various political causes and some huge
commercial interests ALSO do in fact hire
PR people to try to redirect, steer or
sabotage efforts like this web site.

Sometimes they merely try to change the
course of events slightly, to gradually
guide the group toward or away from
some course of action. Other times they
simply work at creating infighting, distrust
or chaos to paralize the group.

A Colorado Parents Rights group several
months ago found that caseworkers in their
local CPS agency were actually spying on
their website from agency Internet access.

Iowa Family Rights (AFRA chapter) found
a few attempts at such infiltration.

There are VERY few caseworkers who really
are on the side of Parents Rights and can
be very valuable resources, and I hope
they aren't getting booted out like the
majority of caseworkers poking their nose
in here to infiltrate and do harm.

lostintranslation

Marlena29's Replies to me

Postby lostintranslation » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:19 am

She sent me two. Some of the information is repeated in both messages. I do not feel she should be replying via private messages. She posted her original post on a public thread and her replies should be there also.

Her first reply:

To: lostintranslation
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:17 pm
Subject: Here's my reply. Quote message
Although I would rather be discussing how to continue to change the CPS system, here are some of the answers to your question.

Father died so I moved back home to help my mom with the bills as I was only renting. I do not drink alcohol (3 friends killed by drunk driver when I was 17yrs old). Never used drugs. Chose CPS as my professional for many reasons: Friend killed by parent, no one wants to step up and do it because they are scared to get yelled at by people, disrespected, and think it's not their problem unitl it happens to their child. The only way to truly change policy, law...etc is work in that field so you can know what actually needs to be changed.

P.S You can't scare me off. I work emergency duty which is the nights and weekends. I've seen the worst of the worse and also a whole lot of awesome parenting.

I'll be glad to answer anymore questions.
Marlena

Her 2nd reply:

To: lostintranslation
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:15 pm
Subject: my reply Quote message
Why wouldn't I reply?

I'm actually replying to each individual response so ask what you may. I moved back home as my father died. The money I was paying for rent now goes to my mom to help. Don't worry, I'll be buying my non-dream home Jan 2007.

I don't need you to believe if i'm a "good" or "bad" cps worker. You're not in my case load. I have no problem with telling families this truth, to call my supervisor, program manager, whom ever, if they don't agree with something of if they feel i have not treated them respect. I encourage my families to contact a lawyer if this is what they want to do. It doesn't bother me. I'll let you yell, curse, scream, whatever and still treat you with respect! I may not like it but who wants CPS at their door! It's not fun but I'd much rather to discuss the reason why i'm there inside your home or somewhere else rather than outside where your neighbors are watching! I won't even go into how our state has changed how we respond to Neglect vs. Abuse caes, family centered practice, community collaborative. (If you do want to know then I will gladly tell you.)

Over six years I have removed 22 children (placed into foster care). They have been shaken babies, starvation, physical abuse, and parents allowing people to sexually abuse their chidlren. In other cases we are able to place children with family member of the parents choice as long as they are approved (Kinship Placements). Our agency doesn't get a ton of money for removing a child. AS a matter of fact, we don't have enough funding!

As far as they case plans, I do not carry the foster care load. I have witnessed new services added to case plans, parents lied to because no one wanted to just be up front and honest. I've gone to bat for the families when I actually have "no right" to have an opinion anymore.

I'll say it again. THE SYSTEM IS NOT PERFECT!!!! Don't forget about the judges, lawyers, guardian ad litems, counselors, therapist, and witnesses that all have a part in the outcome of the case.

Do I want justificaton? No.

It's amazing to me how people think they have all the answers and are unwilling to look at all perspectives. People would rather just fight with one another than come up with real solutions that involve every aspect of the problem.

Marlena

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:40 am

You are out of your mind! I have cooperated with DCF and they have destoryed my life. As well as drain my bank account. I guess the judge was right when he said I was a sorce of income and a fixture of the household?

smofield

Postby smofield » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:42 am

Ok so lets say this lady is a "good" cps worker, then explain to me why is it when you get false reports and repeatedly get them that you don't tell the families who is making these reports instead of letting these people get immunity and the families are drug threw the mud and courts for months and years because the workers are looking and waiting for a true report. Or when they get reports about actually abuse they NEVER check it out but run to bother one family time after time after time. Over false report they even make up so called "called in reports" just to come to that families home to harass them because the main worker dose not like them and told them point blank that if he had his way they would never be a family again. Why is it that workers can say and do what they please in court including lying to the judge getting witness that have no contact with the children and not letting in evidence and being able to keep a CRIMMINAL matter in CRIMMINAL court even with a doctors statement saying that there was not abuse and not history of abuse with this family. But during the say time period TWO children died that were turned into the department but never checked out and two boys were allowed and still allowed to molsate any and every child they come in contact with but nothing is ever done about it. EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE TO ME PLEASE I could go on longer about the misconduct of the TN DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN SERVICE and this is just one county the department they you say is so good in this state has been the front story on the news many time lately because of misconduct and lying and workers not doing their jobs but letting personal vendits to get in the way. Do the research and you will see.

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:47 am

Something else that i want her to answer PUBLICALLY.

Why is it that when there is a report against the birth parents, CPS is gung ho on placing blame and removing the children yet when there is a report or reports made against FOSTER PARENTS the reports fall on deaf ears? Is it because foster parents are considered the saviours of all children so let's allow them to mistreat these already traumatized kids?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:29 pm

She said the most interesting words:

CASE PLANS....

That makes money for CPS Organizations ALONE!

And she said we don't have any fundings?

Then she goes on saying "I will buy my non-dream home?"

With whose money? CPS State Fund Money into your Cheque?

Believe me I have heard CPS telling me "We don't have any Funds to pay for your Counselling so we have to let you go."

Then I went to MPP, Government, and they said that CPS has lots of money.

So which is it? No money and lots of money, and WHERE DOES STATE FUND MONEY GO?

Are you saying CPS are abusing the System? Misusing the Funds? saying we have no money?

What about Adoptions, Foster Care? That costs money. By you placing them there, it releases money back to CPS Agency. It all trickles down. Why does CPS Organizations doing so much TPR, and Adoptions and over flooding Foster Care? What for?

beside making money, what else is there? :shock: I don't want to hear saying "We don't have any funds." But you do!! You get donations from many Charities, State Funds straight from the Government and CPS constantly asking for more money but Adoptions, TPR, and Foster Care covers the costs. It is a Hiatus System, it goes around and around and yet they still stand. One CPS Organization was closed down in Penn. because of corruption. I guess maybe one more will be closed down as you say "we have no money" or just pure "corruption?"

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:32 pm

My suggestion, if you're receiving private emails from this woman is to reply to them here, NOT by email. I think she's fishing for IP addresses to try to do a little investigative work and try to hunt down CPS activists. Otherwise, it would make little sense for her not to reply on the message board.

Of course, I might be just a tad paranoid, but in this case, I'm willing to risk it. Something's fishy here, in my opinion. I will copy/paste her reply to me in this forum later this week with my response, but I don't intend to reply to her email personally.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:46 pm

She emailled me once, and I never responded to her back because of course because she is a Fool. She don't scare me either, she should be scared of her Supervisor, because surely her Supervisor will be reading this. And ironically that IP Address she send me was from CPS Organization itself and I know where it is exactly. I wonder if her Supervisor allows this kind of transaction on a publicized Website that goes back to them? Not very bright and leaves a paper trail all the way back to her Supervisor. In fact, all her correspondences are shifted back to her Supervisor. Ever thought of that Marlena? or whatever your name is, I know what your real name is. I would worry about your Job if I were you.

I think she is here for a reason and she knows CPS are on a losing point, and has lost their marbles and had to counteract, attacking Parents to do the wrong thing, not the right thing. She kept on saying "do the right thing" and look what got us there, by doing the right thing is nothing but pain and suffering and loss of our Children, etc...etc...We all co-operated and it got us no where. It works when we stop complying and make them accountable for their actions. They backed off once there are legal matters against them like Federal Courts? It just remind me of a story between Daniel and the Lions. It is a good read Marlena, you ought to read it. I think the Lions as CPS in Similarity, and we are the Daniels. Just calm and smart, but patient, and ask for help from God and the Lions are gone and don't bother you anymore just like CPS won't bother us anymore. :wink:

I can see that Marlena is grinding her teeth because they are desperate, they know they are Losing, and we are winning, and they want us to FAIL. That is why she is putting so much !!!! and demanding it on us, and forcing us into it, trying to scare Parents off, by saying "do the right thing?" No our Right thing is to PROTECT OUR CHILDREN, and that is the MAIN THING for us to do.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:08 pm

My reply to Marlena (her email, unedited):

Here’s some information for you:

My father died, moved back home and give the rent I was paying to my mother who is taking care of the stuff that comes with a death. Father is a war veteran, mother civil service. Mother grew up in an orphanage till the age of 3 with her brother after a neighbor found then abandoned in their home.

Save me the "Oliver Twist" garbage. I don't buy it. Your original post said you live at home "with your parents". This would imply TWO parents (or more), so unless you are the child of a polygamous marriage, there's one lie down.

But, let's go forward assuming you're telling the truth, shall we? How much time have you spent in therapy dealing with the death of your father? Because, as you well know, CPS "services" would almost certainly require therapy for families CPS was helping that had endured the same.

I don’t know what state you’re from but I wish it were like mine. I will say it again. If you have problems with your states CPS then take it to the top. Every state is different. Always do what you’re attorney advises. Most of our cases are not involved in court or with attorneys. We actually investigate. Children belong with their parents. You had them so you need to raise them.

I KNOW what state you're from (kind of hard to cover up when it is sent on a state email account), and, no thanks. While other fine citizens of that state would be quite happy there, I know enough about your CPS and homeschool laws to know I have NO intention of moving there anytime soon.

And, yeah, you're trying to keep children with their parents. EVERY CPS worker is trying to keep children with their parents. As long as they raise their children in a way that is approved by the state. Freedom of religion and/or speech is not allowed in a family whose childrearing is regulated by CPS.

I have no children by choice. Imagine that. I would be more concerned about the people who continue to have children that they can’t care for and those who abuse the economic services system that seems that is in disarray.

You mean that YOU DETERMINE that we can't care for. And here's another inconsistency in your comments, Marlena. On the one hand, you insist that the family apply for all the services CPS "recommends" because the state knows what's good for them, yet right here you decry those who "abuse the economic services system". Those would be the same people who applied for benefits at your insistence (and with the threat of losing their children if they didn't comply).

The principle of mandatory entitlements is one we need to fight tooth and nail, yet one CPS supports regularly. YOU are not qualified to determine whether or not I make sufficient income to support my family, so BUTT OUT!

If you only knew a portion of what I know from have doing this job for six years, then maybe you would have a better understanding as to why things are the way they are.

Oh, I understand why things are the way they are. Unfortunately, Communism didn't die when the Berlin Wall came down, it just came to America...and you're a staunch Communist Party member.

You call me whatever names you want as I could care less.

I haven't called you names. Another lie, which you seem quite adept at. You must be a VERY Good child stealer. Joseph Stalin would be proud :)

What I do care about is doing my best to ensure that the families I work with aren’t railroaded. Over six years, I have removed 22 children from their homes from, starvation cases, dependency, and parents who allowed their children to continually exposed to sex offenders, shaken/broken babies (parents didn’t seem to know how their 3month old baby, who they admitted was only in their care, had two broken legs, subdural hemorrhaging, fractured ribs…etc.). I remember all of these kids names, faces, and even have contact with them to this day. All but 1 were able to eventually be returned to their caretaker. Oh yeah, some of these families clamed false reports. I take nothing for granted.

Some of those families claimed "false reports", but the verbiage of your statement indicates you didn't believe them. You declared them guilty without due process, and you stripped these families of their children based on your OPINION (again, it is highly relevant to note that you have no children of your own and know NOTHING of the day to day struggles of raising children).

But what alarmed me is your comment "...and even have contact with them to this day". This means that, even though their case is CLOSED, you are still contacting these families (and, no doubt, ensuring they are toeing the line you set for them). In effect, you are admitting to stalking these families, Marlena, and rest assured, I will be finding your state's head of CPS and forwarding your letter to them along with my concerns that you are unConstitutionally violating the civil liberties of these families by continuing to harass them after their case is closed. I will also keep your letter in my personal files, as it is VERY revealing. Thank you.

I wish people really wanted things to change and were willing to get out and do something but most aren’t. That’s why I don’t wait for someone else to do it. Do you really care? I don’t know. What I do know is that whatever you believe, it won’t determine whether I continue to go about the process of real change with CPS, educating the community, and doing my job.

Do I care, No, not at all. I just like to waste my time and place my family in jeopardy by being an activist against CPS, and to take time from my fmily to the tune of 40-45 hours a week doing research to be better prepared as an activist. Oh, and in addition, I enjoy writing letters to government officials asking them how to get appointed to the review board so that I can take a hard look at what CPS is doing. You've got me pegged, Marlena. I'm popping a beer and watching the Monster Truck Rally as we speak because I don't care to do anything!

(that's sarcasm, for the benefit of you CPS workers who apparently are unable to recognize it!)

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:27 pm

Clearly she has no children so she can't say or tell us how to raise our Children. And yet she still lives with her Mother. It sound like "Poor me" Syndrome. It is ironic that her job entails twists of facts and Lies, just like she is lying to us, so now we are twisting her facts into Lies so she will know what it feels like.

You are in need of Services, You need Therapy, Counselling, perhaps Psch. Eval. Looks like you have a major issue within yourself. Or was that a justification of "I told you so's" that these Parents need Case Plans or Service Plans or whatever? Are we guinea pigs that you want to toy around with to see if we agree to what you think?

How about this way? Can we go over to your House? Sit down with you in your Living Room, but we must have your Mother sit down and we need to ask her Questions, and say that both of you are in need of Services? Is that Okay with you? Oh, we need to do some inspections on your Home.

starr747

Postby starr747 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:59 pm

You are to funny cooperate that is right people cooperate. with your rights :) you dont have to let them . You have rights .. that is cooperating .. And dont lie .. You investigators are the ones that lie twist turn decieve . You make me sick .. and let you talk to the kids . Why cause it is proven that youll coax kids into saying what you want .. How do you sleep at night knowing that you take kids that have fallen of there bikes and got a bruise and plce them where they are beaten .. or take a child cause the mom didnt do her didhes and place her where she is molested.. I will cooperate with you totally . I live in georgia i dare you to come to my house . You may walk in my yard but you wont walk out i promise you that much .. Me as a mother have a right to protect what is mine and the only thing on this earth i can say is mine is my children .. So back of you child snatcher.. God is waiting for you on judgment day and i pity You . I hope and pray every child you take that is hurt because of youll can haunt you some day ... susan

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:03 pm

Marlena,

Have you figured out you picked the wrong forum to preach your "advice" to yet?

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:03 pm

I am going to forward some stuff off to her commissioner also. I think she really needs to have a dose of reality hit her.

Marlena, do you not realize that you, yes YOU are a representative of a system that is abused by its own employees? Do you realize that everyone here has been mistreated and/or misguided by CPS agencies. There are people from each state and several countries represented here. You represent an agency that harms people rather than help them.

You never answered my question here or privately about removing a child from a chaotic household in the process of moving. Why didn't you answer that? Hmm?

There are plenty of people here, myself included, that are actively trying to get cps reform done. I don't see anyone as motivated to become an activist for reform than the wonderful people here. We are activists that fear everyday that CPS may come knocking on our door with threats due to our activism. Welcome to the real world, darling, here's your red carpet. I set a group up where I'm from to educate the public as to what to do and not do should CPS come knocking. Tell me Marlena, do you allow ppl to exercize any of their rights when you go knocking on their door? Or do you threaten them with everything you can if they don't let you inside their home? I live everyday wondering if CPS is going to come knocking on my door and tell me that they found out about my activism and they are pulling my kids simply for stating my opinion and educating people. It doesn't stop me though. My anger, fears and aggravations are my driving force to help others AVOID people like you.

So here I sit on a weekend early evening. My kids and husband are in the other room and I am at my computer not only replying to you but also helping someone out that is being victimized. So, I wil join gideon in cracking a cold one and doing nothing (sarcasm on) but play the good lil girl and do what every government official tells me to do. Note the sarcasm dear.

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:05 pm

gideonmacleish wrote:Marlena,

Have you figured out you picked the wrong forum to preach your "advice" to yet?

Huh? That would take common sense. If Marlena had any common sense, she wouldn't have posted here first off. Nor would she have EMAILED people from her cps account. How dense can you be to do something like that!

Return to “CPS Investigations”