CPS and blackmail?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

tommixx

CPS and blackmail?

Postby tommixx » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:06 am

child protective services commonly blackmails individuals and families it seems to me, I am not in the court orders anywhere...
(my only crime is putting a roof over my girlfriend and her 2 children's Heads and Food in their Stomachs..)
but if I don't go to the random drug testing or anything else they want me to it will be held against my girlfriend and used
as an excuse not to return her children...

Note: is this scenario not the very essence of blackmail?, CPS says do as we tell you or we will harm your girlfriend
by keeping her and her children apart,
and every minute my girlfriend and her children are apart is causing them all Great Harm! especially the children....

so course I have been cooperative so far, however from now on whenever I sign any documents for so-called services
I will be adding this sentence "Signed under threat, coercion, and duress.( I have ordered a rubber-stamp as I cannot write without my computer...)
then I will sign my signature over that as I do not like being blackmailed by anyone....

I have been through several random drug test so far, there are testing for alcohol as well...

I don't even take my prescription medications any more for fear of triggering a false positive..

( Me and my girlfriend were recently told by her case worker that we have passed all drug and alcohol tests so far....)

I have asked the CPS caseworker repeatedly to have a hair test for drugs done soon which would show on the day
they took the children from their home that neither me nor the children's mother
were using any drugs so far they have refused...

Do you think I should continue to cooperate with CPS by to submitting to random drug tests or should I just tell them to stick it?
CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA/CIA WIRETAPING PROGRAM....

Shirley

Postby Shirley » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:03 pm

How did they get involved to begin with?

I have a general question here too:

Since when is alcohol "illegal?" Last I heard, if I were so inclined, I could run down to the store and buy a beer, should I choose to. I don't drink..but, isn't it legal to do so?
End terrorism-Dismantle CPS!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:17 pm

yeah, it is legal and they like to use that as an excuse ravaging that you are an Alcoholic which you are not. This is once a month kind of treat and it can be used against you? That is how ridiculous they are! In fact, I just saw CW worker at a Party, and she was there drinking away...and saw me and my partner, and I said hi to her, and ignored her and carry on to my business.

Now back to CPS versus Blackmail: The answer is YES.

They black mail the most usual comment:

"If you don't do the Services, I will take away your Children."

"If you don't co-operate, I will remove your Children."

"If you don't complete the Services, I will never return your Kids back to you."

That kind of stuff. They hold Children Hostages and had you running for Ransom money for them to run on Services...Once the Services are being Done, the State Funds are being released to them, it all trickles down to them. Every time.

Of course it is Black Mail, Coreicon, extortion, whatever you want to call it.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

tommixx

Postby tommixx » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:34 pm

Shirley wrote:How did they get involved to begin with?

I have a general question here too:

Since when is alcohol "illegal?" Last I heard, if I were so inclined, I could run down to the store and buy a beer, should I choose to. I don't drink..but, isn't it legal to do so?

Here is how we got involved with Child Protective Services...
This is Our story...

The Child Protective Services Experience?

as for your question on ( when is alcohol "illegal?"). its Not, but they will use anything they can against you or me, they got upset because I have to leave some grease on my cast iron pots and pans or they rust, I tried to explain this to them but they said the cast-iron cooking pots and pans were dirty, if they're so intolerant of old fashioned cookware you can imagine the case they'ed make over a few beers.... :?
CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA/CIA WIRETAPING PROGRAM....

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:11 pm

That is the MOST RIDICULOUS I HAVE EVER HEARD!

They HAVE NO EXPERIENCE with Casting Iron pots, because I HAVE MANY! My Grandmother used them all the time and hence my partner and I use them frequently. WE KNOW That the pots MUST BE GREASED, so it won't rust. We know how to wash them properly, NOT WITH DISH SOAP BUT SOS! because the Soap will leave a residue with Eggs, right? IT will taste terrible if you leave dish soap and it will STICK THE EGGS! So we BOIL THE POTS WITH WATER! then SOS them, then BOIL ON STOVE, etc...etc...etc...EVERY GRANNY KNOWS THIS ONE!

CW OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW NOTHING! ABOUT Casting Irons~! they have no experience with old fashioned dishwares. I can't believe she made a comment with you! She shouldn't do that. That is the most stupid statement that she puts in her report! IF the Judge is OLD ENOUGH, in the 60's, SURELY he KNOWS about Casting Iron Pots! LOL good grief, what else are they going on these days?! I have heard worse. :roll: They probably think Out house is neglect. You know what Outhouse is? Bathroom outside with little toilet with a Door, ahhhh, the good old days! We go camping lots, and we know the old fashioned stuff and the CW even thinks the Outhouse is dirty! LOL

Surely CW NEEDS SERVICES, and that is to TAKE HISTORY LESSONS!

:D
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

tommixx

Postby tommixx » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:34 pm

CW OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW NOTHING!

I wholeheartedly agree! :) the caseworkers don't know anything and yet their entrusted with such great power that they can destroy people's lives... :evil:

You'd think they would at least hire someone with some common-sense!...

but no she's in her 20s, she's seen the 25 minute video, and read the 3 page pamphlet and now she's a full-fledged CPS caseworker... :roll:

personally I wouldn't trust her to manage a coin operated laundromat...

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:49 pm

NO duh? No wonder she does not know anything about Casting Irons! They are the most hardest pots to cook with, it is not easy! Food would get stuck to the Casting Irons, because they are HOT. I have alot of experience with these things as I watched people handle Casting Irons for YEARS! ever since I was a wee-wee Kid. Obviously she has not been around the times of Casting Irons, which is around 1950 to 1980's.

Surely I hope they don't remove Kids based on that alone! :roll:

"Oh I was removed because my Mommy did not clean the Casting Irons good enough."

ROLF! More like Woof! Knocking on dead wood! Hello? anything in there? Nope.

tommixx

Postby tommixx » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:11 pm

[quote="Frustrated"]

Surely I hope they don't remove Kids based on that alone! :roll:

They didn't!... it's much worse than you think!... there were unhouse broken puppy's involve.... :shock:

I'm not Kiding You.... :D

very dangerous according to CPS... :shock:

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:20 pm

Cack, cough*** I can't hear you, say again?

Broken puppy what?

I have heard CPS removed the Kids for Neglect because some one did not brush their Hair!

And Dirty dishes, cluttered house like papers on table, here and there...??? eh?

I can't f******* believe it. I would think they would remove the Kids if the House HAD COCKROACHES, but nope, it is just dirty laundry, dirty dishes, probably minimum at best. I mean it is ridiculous! Everyone has these stuff in their homes EVERY DAY!

I just happen to think the Laws and Policies should be changed based on this criteria. I think CW should give the Parents one or two days to clean up than THAT UNNECESSARY REMOVAL OF KIDS! Why make it so permanent?

It is crazy country we are living in. I just don't want to be in it anymore. I would rather move to Russia where there is no Communist Party anymore. IT is HERE! I am sure the People are going to complain more and more once they see what the Country is coming to. But by then, it will be too late. :roll:

Return to “CPS Investigations”