**HELP** Case ends in Father's Suicide

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dave

**HELP** Case ends in Father's Suicide

Postby Dave » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:00 am

My only brother Committed suicide on 7/6/06. He was 40 years old, held his job for 12 years, and took his only daughter to National Karate Champion as a Black belt by the time she was 12. He was the Father to me that I really never had. He was 8 years older than me. CPS removed his daughter when he took her to a local police station. He had found disturbing documents written by her that suggested she was "assaulted" while at a party by a boyfriend. She denied it and instead, she accused him of abuse. I have the emails in her handwriting stating that it was a "boyfriend" that had taken advantage of her while she was drunk.

They stuck a pamphlet in his face, and set a court date. He was yelled at at an interview, told he was lying, that they know he abused her. He was so horrified and saddened by the accusations that he lost hope. I asked CPS if they advised him that he had right to legal assistance, they snubbed me, and wouldnt let me see my niece because they said I "didn't believe her".

Before anyone ever asked my brother anything, had any investigation, I went down the next day and the lady told me she believed my niece by the way she answered (?)

I received a letter in the mail from my brother and it was dated July 4 "INDEPENDANCE DAY" It was a suicide note. He said he could not fight this anymore, he missed his daughter terribly. I rushed to his house, police on hand to do a welfare check. He was in the backyard dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound.

My brother was divorced from his wife when she was 3 years old, he held a job for 12 years, put her in private school, and encouraged her all the way to be a National titled Black Belt in Karate. He devoted his life to her, lived for her, stayed broke for her, and wsa looked upon as a scum bag. He was treated like a wife beating, loser when he had accomplished so much.

They claim they found a note somewhere in the house that said he admitted guilt (They could be so lucky) but no one is letting me see it. They calim it is priveliged information and are closing the case. I still cannot see my niece and I know she is scared. I love her even if she made a claim while she was mad.

I am so pissed right now I cant even sleep. I lost my only big brother from this communist regime called "CPS".

WHat do I do? I am so distraught, and I keep thinking that something has to be wrong about the way this was handled. Sure, he made his own decision. I dont hold CPS responsilble for that, but I think if he were not pronounced GUILTY he may still be here.

I am so frustrated, do I contact the ACLU? Is there any class action going on with these mobsters yet?

**THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME THE RIGHT TO NOTIFY MY NIECE OF HER FATHER'S PASSING. THEY HAD THAT INFO WITHIN MINUTES AND BEAT ME TO HER. I WAS TOLD BY THE INVESTIGATING SGT THAT I WAS TO NOTIFY HER. THEY SAID " WE ALREADY KNOW, AND WE KNOW HE WAS GUILTY. " THE WOMAN EVEN LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I STUDDERED BECAUSE I WAS IN SHOCK. THEN THEY WAKE MY MOTEHR UP WHO LIVES ON OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, AND WANT TO KNOW IF SHE WOULD TAKE THE GIRL. AND STATED THEY WOULD BE AT THE FUNERAL WITH THE GIRL

I AM SO distraught. I cant even begin to tell you. Oh God help them.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:55 am

You say Cps is this in Texas? I say get a lawyer and stick it to them bastards. Im sorry for your lose.

Dave

Postby Dave » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:10 am

CPS in texas, yes. There isnt anything it seems to do. There is this Smalltown, crackerjack police work "thing" going on. It is like there is a CPS/VPD/JP/DA dept.

Oh man, I am going to pick my mother up from the airport in 2 hours, and I havent slept all night.

Besides the loss of my brother, what keeps buring me is the way this went down. There is something REAL REAL wrong with this deal. I dont know how to come to grips with it.

Are there any free agencies, like watchdog groups or so mething that I can contact to look into this? I am newlywed, with kids, and I am a student (broke).

mrsmac

Postby mrsmac » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:56 am

I am so sorry for your loss. I extend my sympathies and care to you and your family.

Please follow Dazeemay's instructions on your thread in the Newcomers section. This is very important to protect your own children. Since CPS knows you are onto them, they very possibly will come after your family now, in retaliation.

Documentation of everything is extremely important too.

Im also thinking, since this town is so corrupt, to settle the family affairs in the town and move to a larger centre and proceed from there to vindicate your brothers reputation and get return of your niece to her family.

Is your niece's mother in the picture at all?????
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galations 6:2

rac

Postby rac » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:57 am

I am so sorry for your loss.
Rachel

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:44 am

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:05 pm

There is a Class Action Lawsuit over 100 People suing CPS. I am not sure if it was 100, or 1,000. Bob Lynn knows this information about Class Action Lawsuit.

You can contact CPS Watchdog, and there is AFRA that you can contact, (American Family Rights Association), and tell them what happened.

You need to get a Lawyer to find out what really happened. CPS are indeed corrupt and I would wipe her Laughter off by Lawsuit. I would get the Case Files subpoenaed with your Lawyer in Court to find out what's going on.

I am a loss for words and want to offer my Sympathies to you and your Family.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Dave

Postby Dave » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:07 pm

I cant even sleep right now, I am going tomorrow to make final arrangements for my brother.

JennaRae

Postby JennaRae » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:38 am

I am so sorry for your loss. You should hire an atty and any letters that they say are "confidential" or part of the case, they have to make available to atty's.

gideonmacleish

Postby gideonmacleish » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:25 am

Dave,

I would suggest checking with different attorneys to see if they will assist in a law suit. Even if it is confidential, the letters, etc, can be supoenaed, and should be.

Your best course of action in presenting the case to attorneys would be to prepare as best you can a list of events, in chronological order. Stick to the facts and avoid speculation entirely. Be thorough. What you are trying to prove is your brother's innocence and that the actions and perjured testimony of CPS led to your brother's suicide.

Try to contact the Carole Keeton Strayhorn campaign. She's touching on the CPS issue, and showing the devastation caused by false allegations may lead her to look further into your case. She's been inside of Texas politics for a long time, and may be able to access the fact.

Contact your state representative and the state attorney general's office and ask that this matter be looked into. These officials are there for a reason.

Last, but not least, call EVERY media outlet in your area and further downstate. Call them weekly. Eventually, they may cave and assign a new reporter to your story even if they aren't initially interested.

If you need furthe help, feel free to email me at: [email protected]. If I know your area, I may be able to help you find media contacts.

Return to “CPS Investigations”