Today in court

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Anonymous

Today in court

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:57 pm

ok yall i had a gut feeling this would happen and it has. today In Citrus county Florida I went to a review hearing of the case plan. My attorney advised me that the state is at a catch 22. My wife is in compliance with there case plan. Me on the other hand NO. when the judge asked my if I was attending the sex classes I told him No Im not. and here is why. Im not a sex offender and I have not been charged with ANY crimes against any child. Unless the state wants to charge me with a crime I will NOT be taking these classes. My attorney also advised me that it was stated at the bench that if I leave She (my wife) WILL GET HER KIDS BACK.

Well like my attorney said there is nothing they can do to me. Im not there bio father so I told the court that the DCF/ GAL/ KID central has had it in for me from the get go. the fact is that these children will NEVER be returned to our home as long as im in it. (this is when the judge stated no one has said that) I said your honer My attorney just told that's what was said up there.

so in closing yall Im finish so is my marriage Tuesday would have been 4 years. We worked very hard to get to where we are today just to have it all torn apart. I also told the court that. so thanks for all the input I sure do thank you for all your help.

Thanks again
respectfully
Thorn

rac

Postby rac » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:31 pm

Have you been interviewed by the workers in the case? Or are they refusing to speak with you?
Rachel

Why are they stating that the children can not come home if you are there?

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:44 pm

http://fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4958

read this if you have more questions ill reply im here thinking how to make this move. since the system has run me clean ass out of money..

sorry just a littlepissed.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:48 pm

What did the Judge have to say in all of this and put in what consideration? It is not over yet? I hope the Judge can see through all that non sense of what CPS are doing to you and your Family. Did he make his decision yet or that was remanded to the next hearing?

You sound like my Partner, he never gives up and hates CPS. "Charge me or get out of my Life." kind of things. We were together 7 years and we lived seperate Lives in two Homes. CPS are doing as much as possible to wreck our Family and try to wreck our Relationship, it is even putting a great Stress on our Relationship because of CPS' harrassement. He refuses to have Services with CPS and he refuses to talk to them. On other hand, CPS is trying to prey on me thinking I was the Weak one, but they are WRONG. I am the pissed off Mother that would never allow CPS to touch my Children. They are Child Kidnappers. I would raise a Stink and holler about CPS' actricious Acts. CPS are feminists and loves to seperate Families and make Husbands, Partners, Boyfriends LEAVE the Wives, GF, etc...etc...That is what CPS Does, WRECK FAMILIES AND TEAR< TEAR< TEAR APART!

We should stand united, no matter what they throw at us. We know what the right thing to do is a Union of a Family, for Better or for Worse. :wink:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

rac

Postby rac » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:10 pm

If the judge understands that you are not an abuser and never have been. He should do his job and rule that you don't have to do it. CPS was trying to make my husband do drug and acohol classes, but when the judge found out, that my husband did neither of those things, he threw it out of CPS's plan.
From my understanding, this started because of your wifes ex-husband abusing his daughters.
Are the girls still living with their dad? I also understood it to be illegal to give acohol to miners?? Does CPS make an issue out of that?
Rachel

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:59 am

the judge does know this....But since DCF is running this state they will not budge. this is a quote from my attorney. DCF will not budge as long as Im in our home. Im gone the girls get to come home. No they are in two different foster home one ocala and one leesburg. daddy gave up his parental rights to avoid being charged.

Marina

Postby Marina » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:42 pm

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (June 21, 2002)

-- A judge ruled today that the crusading father of 7-year-old Ashleigh Danielle Abbott will have to endure additional inadmissible psychosexual testing before he is permitted to see his daughter again.

The father, against whom no specific allegations nor charges have ever been lodged...

http://www.extralove.com/ash_abbott_hearings.html

Marina

Postby Marina » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:03 pm

U.S. Appeals Court Rejects Arousal Test for Sex Offender

By Tanya Caldwell
Times Staff Writer
Posted June 21 2006

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nation ... tion-front

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:20 am

thorn:

me and my husband is in a simular situation as yours my daughter has stated her stepfather put his hand in her pants and touched her butt cheek
our social workers run the show in Indiana and they have said at our next court date next week they will be asking the judge to have my husband to a psychosexual evaluation and to attend the sexual preditor counseling we of course are going to say the same thing he has not been charge with any crime why should he do these things they are asking for. my lawyer told me last night that if my husband did not do what the judge asks for then my daughter will not be coming home but eventually they will get tired of having her and eventually send her back home even if my husband does not comply that makes no sense to me
if you have any advice for me since it seems you are futher along in your case then mine i would really appreciate. i dont know where to go from here or what to do next lm lost and confused that the courts can screw us so badly without any proof of anything
my prayers are with you and your family
fighting for my family

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:29 am

dont let them force you to sign a case plan. this is the way of making you jump through there hoops. fight them all the way.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:59 am

im fighting like hell but it seems no matter how hard i fight they just keep coming up with more bs than before
i just talked to the case worker she said the same as my lawyer if my husband refuses to take their psychosexual evaluation then they will not let me have my daughter back
i have not nor will i ever sign a plan but it doesnt seem to matter they going to f### you no matter what
did you do your test with someone they wanted or did you get you it done with someone that has nothing to do with cps
fighting for my family

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:18 pm

I did both and i got the same results.. dont do it dont sign a case plan its a trap plan and simple. Look its like this in my home now I have to move its thats simple. she wants her kids I cant blame her and if it means me leaving I guess I have no other choice than to move. i just hope I make it to Texas.

But to answer your question. The first integration was on there dime.

the second one was on my dime. and it cost 250.00 cash money NO CHECK/ NO DEBIT CARD/ NO CREDIT CARD. they like to make you feel as if you write bad checks to them or pass a hott credit card.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:41 pm

my lawyer says the independant one that he wants us to go to is going to cost us $2500.00
my husband refuses to do it so i feel i have to choose my daughter or my husband who i have been with for ten years
i dont know what to do i am scared shitless
i think these test are set up so you fail no matter what so how do i make him do it when i already know what the out come will be
innocent or not they find a way to screw you
fighting for my family

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:43 pm

Well I can tell you that it works in three parts they wil show you pictures of hands making differnt jesters. then there is one that is blank thats when they ask what do you see on it 9 I was so pissed it told them i see the bird finger pointing right at them) fucker!!!!! I would not sign the case plan take it to trial I wish id never signed that case plan it was what did in my marriage. I have no other chiose but to leave. If you have a good attorney he can beat DCF/ CPS what ever there called.... dont sign anything its a form of admitting you did something.......

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:02 pm

My Partner had to leave and now they are vulturing around me because I am a Single Mom! It is MOST LIKELY if you LEAVE, they will vulture around your Wife for more harrassement! imposing Services on her, "Poor Mother is by herself, she can't look after her Children all by herself" kind of things...It will happen! Look what happened, they are back in here, once my Partner of 7 Years left. Now they are looking at me! For Years, it has been my Partner, now it is ME! Reverse Psch. going on...and it is on REVERSE.

If you leave, they will be looking at your Wife. Stick together and ride it out in COURT, have it proven in COURT, the Court Documents will seal its fate. Or just Leave, the Wife will go through more Hell! I am there now.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:49 pm

i received my pre-dispositional report in the mail today and they are requesting the judge order my husband and my daughter to do the psychosexual evaluation they stated if my husband does not do as they want reunification for the family may not be possible or prove to be difficult at best

i know these test are set up so you will fail so they can make you do more counseling and more and more and more
so how do i ask my husband to do this
but if he doesnt then i have really no chance at getting my daughter back
fighting for my family

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:04 pm

Hey, court order is better than having forced to do it without a Court Order. Judge have to hear their side to why your husband and daughter should take one. They better have a good REASON.

Either way, it is no win-win situation. Both sides will have to pay, CPS and you. CPS has to pay Court Fees to have the Recommendations heard in Court. Let's see what the Judge has to say! He could very well say NO. Then you could win and move on. If not, if it s court ordered, take it but take one of your OWN as well to make sure it has the SAME RESULTS, if it is different result, it will over weigh the other CPS Test. Most of the time.

Either way....

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:54 pm

If you read everything earlier in this thread, it tells what is involved in those evaluations. "Equipment," etc. are involved. Further down I posted a California court case from last month saying it was unconstitutional to use those thingies, etc.

I thought if a judge ruled something in another state, you could challenge it in your own state. Maybe a call to the attorney general's office in your state would clear up the issue, if he would issue an opinion. Mention something about TV or newspaper, as an issue like this would make good press.

With something like this, lawyers could have a field day.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:28 pm

I would like to also advise not to use the court apointed lawyer. He is useless. You need to get a store bought lawyer he can get you out of this. I sat in court monday and watched a store bought lawyer eat DCF alive. In my mind I was yelling HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:14 am

we do have a lawyer we pay for ourselves he is going to charge about $10,000. to handle our case
he has told us he does not want us to agee to their test but if we do he knows someone for us to go to for $2500.
its seems no matter what we get screwed financially and emotionally
i heard it was illegal for them to tell you if you dont do this you will not get your child back i hope that is true but with our luck it is not

all i can do is hope the judge we see on wednesday will not agree with cps and will not order these test and or sexual predator counseling that stuff stays on your record if you ever get into any trouble these things will pop up say ten or 20 years from now something happens you get in trouble for they will be able to see you were made to take these test and this kind of counseling
they have all of us by the b****
fighting for my family

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:56 am

Then you stand a better chance than I did in court that is. My court appointed attorney is a joke. dont sign anything that say you promise to do this or that. :!:

Marina

Postby Marina » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:03 pm

Here are the guidelines for lawyers in Maine.
No comment from me, I'm speechless.

Representing Parents in Child Protection Cases: A Basic Handbook for Lawyers

http://www.courts.state.me.us/mainecour ... rents.html

1. Explain to the client, clearly and several times, that the client has very little time to convince the Judge that the problems which led to the removal of the child from the home have been rectified. Often this means less than 12 months to change behavior that the client may not even believe affects the children. Make sure that you review the reunification plan with the client and that he/she agrees with the specifics. Explain to the client that the chances of the Department dismissing the case are slim to none if the client: misses visits, misses appointments, fails to establish and maintain stable housing, fails to appear in court, fails to keep their whereabouts known, continues substance abuse, engages in criminal conduct, allows contact with an alleged offender / abuser, refuses to cooperate at some level with the Department, spends time with inappropriate companions, fails to demonstrate insight into the child’s needs and/or in any way fails to comply with the reunification plan.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:02 pm

so if Indiana standards are the same i am screwed
fighting for my family

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:25 am

lynn5067 wrote:so if Indiana standards are the same i am screwed

Dont sign a case plan.

lynn5067

Postby lynn5067 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:32 am

they could promise me the world and i still woundnt sign anything they have to offer
i hope the judge will listen to me and realize i only have the best interest for my daughter and i am the only one that can help her the couselor are not there enough for her she needs daily help not weekly
fighting for my family

Return to “CPS Investigations”