question here..moved away

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mojojojogrl

question here..moved away

Postby mojojojogrl » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:00 pm

i was told by case worker/investigator...(and not just me she told someone else i had call) that once i leave the state, the case is closed....now she is calling my family looking for me....and the funny thing she has my cell phone number....(reminder...... all allegations were proven false...I have that on tape) before I moved, she tried to get me to sign a NEW case plan full of lies such as the children need to be in a home free of substance abuse but yet on the bottom it states no substance abuse found....I have a feeling that she thought i would not read the report....but i did and i said i will not sign it...so where do you think they are trying to go with this by calling my family....she told my sister in law that i said i was moving to __ but i never told her where i was moving....Im not that stupid .....Im thinking my case worker/investigator screwed up some where and needs something to prove her investigating me is something valid....(kids are home always were....allegations were stupid and proven wrong)

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:06 pm

She is trying to get you to sign the Case Plan so she can keep you in the State. Don't sign it, and move away without looking back.

That's it. If Case is Closed, you are free to move anywhere.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”