Governor Bush possibly in with DCF

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

McKnights

Postby McKnights » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:58 pm

Foster Mother (8/6/2006 10:10:44 PM):

So this window of opportunity is for the doctors to see what is causing the delays and not for her to get better, some people need to learn to shut up

Biological Father (8/6/2006 10:13:37 PM):
Foster Mother (8/6/2006 10:14:09 PM):

So this could explain the constint crying at visitations and especially the ones that took place in home and at the CW's office,
Which i didnt need to explain this i already knew when and where and who put the tubes in her ears i just wanted to be corrected on it lol

Doing this people is a good way to catch people in lies and bending the truth, if you have contact online with anyone working for CPS, save the emails, even the ones you send, in hotmail it has an option to save the outgoing mail, others should have the same, even Instant Messaging services are capable of saving the conversation, turn them on, if you do not know how to turn on these features contact me and i will find out and message you back with directions to do so.
My Heart is only Cracked,
My Body is only scared,
My Mind is only scrambled,
My Soul isnt complete,

Through Him, Is The Way,
That leaves everything in Place,
and everything said above,
Shall Never Be Broken

His Will, Shall Be Done

florida999

Postby florida999 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:06 pm

have you completed any of the tasks on your case plan since your daughter was taken two years ago?????

McKnights

Postby McKnights » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:51 pm

yes, basically all but one, when you take out the lies, but even that one is partial compliance, like i said, we have went through the TPR trial and currently in the appeal, but this isnt the end tuesday we have an investigator coming to look at all the contradictions in the JR, and other concerns from the TPR Trial and what has been said by the foster parent

My Body is only scared,

My Soul isnt complete,

Through Him, Is The Way,

Shall Never Be Broken

His Will, Shall Be Done

florida999

Postby florida999 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:26 pm

what is the one task you have not completed?

McKnights

Postby McKnights » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:56 am

attending medical appointments, though i have been to about 60 % of them, fiance has been to about 70% of them, overall about 85 to 90 %, but this is also with the scheduling of these appointments in the early mornings, since i have a suspended lisences and she hasnt even had hers, which she has her learners permit now, we have had no ways of getting up there to some of these, with the family fued that started up when my son was born. we didnt have them to call to get us up there for them, but since then we have started talking again and in fact im currently working with my father now, but like i have said before they have reason for concerns but, when we have control of what times these appointments are set for then we can make them, in those conversations posted, your read where the FP was saying she made all of them, but this also helps when you have a hisband that is capable of staying at home, so if she couldnt do it he was there, unlike us who had to work to make ends meet, and plus at the end of the case plan, it all went downhill, there was two recommendations, that wasnt taken, and one of these was court ordered, only reason they say they didnt do the unsupervised visits, was she was always crying, these visits took place around March of 2005, which is why i said above about the tubes being put in, since she said June, which is about the same time the stopped doing the series of visits that were suppose to lead to unsupervised, so therefor the crying could (though i know) have been pain from the ear infections, but since the tubes were put in she didnt cry at the visits, well i cant really say that she did cry sometimes, but i know it wasnt as long or as hard, compared to before the tubes was put in, the other recommendation was for another psychological evalution to be done which they didnt do after sending this guy out to do the report and give them his recommendations, since nothing was being done to further the plan, phone calls not being returned, recommendations not done, the lies, and not being able to see our son, since there was an agreement we would get visits till he was adopted, in fact another court order, we just quit trying, which was wrong i know, but everyone makes mistakes, but i will not step back cause of it, if it comes to not getting our daughter back then that would be the price of this mistake, and i am fully prepared for it, but i will make every effort to make amends of this mistake.

My Body is only scared,

My Soul isnt complete,

Through Him, Is The Way,

Shall Never Be Broken

His Will, Shall Be Done

florida999

Postby florida999 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:17 am

you seem to have alot more issues with dcf then we did, they never asked us to take pys eval or anything like that, my experience with the system though, you have to try to appeal to the judge. in our case, it was he...not dcf, that returned my chiildren.

McKnights

Postby McKnights » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:16 am

Well see the Judge ordered TPR, after allowing contradictions and lies to be told, and The DCF lawyer told them of this window of opportunity for her to get better, which i can now dispute, this window they refer to is one meaning of finding out whats wrong with her, not one of to which is critical for her to get better, in the converstaion above, the FP clearly stated that (time stamp 10:10:44) which is near the end of it. But we have an investigator coming from tallahassee today, suppose to be here at one, will let everyone know something, this isnt finished yet.

My Body is only scared,

My Soul isnt complete,

Through Him, Is The Way,

Shall Never Be Broken

His Will, Shall Be Done

Return to “CPS Investigations”