They say case closed....

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sob900

They say case closed....

Postby sob900 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:55 pm

I told the case worker, judge and supervisor, I did no harm to my son and they have no proof. I also told them they do not own me, the state of NJ does not own me and since that is the case they have no jurisdiction over me and that they can do what they like, but I will not listen, I will parent my son as I see fit the way nature and god intended, as a free man.
They wanted me to continue counseling with their state appointed person, I said no, they wanted me to take parenting classes after I have been a parent for over 2 years, I said no, they wanted me to sign case plans, I said I do not wish to contract with you. So a week later they called back and said case closed we'll be over next week to sign the paper work. When they showed up I sat there and listened politly read their paper work, wich did'nt have the word closed in it any where, so I refused to sign that as well. We'll see if the document comes in the mial stating case closed like the case worker said it would, as far as I'm concerned, they can do what they want with their paper work, my son is MY son and I am HIS father and it is no one else concern.
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:51 pm

Do you even have to sign a paper saying case is closed?

On another post I just read, the issue was brought up about communicating through your lawyer.

I think that is a very good strategy to avoid interviews, safety plans, and services.

If CPS wants to make an appointment with you, ask them to communicate that through your lawyer.

If they say that you don't have a lawyer, then ask what the problem is.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:12 pm

That's exactly what happened with me. They are trying to trick me into signing whatever and I knew something was up to no good.

I am still waiting for my "Case Closed" Letter, she said she would write me a letter to confirm this and it has been 2 weeks already. She said so in front of two Witnesses. At my first thought what is she waiting for? She told me that the case is closed in our meeting. But I know she is full of trickersty so I don't trust her. I bet she would show up in our next meeting with my Counselling which was scheduled for August 10th. She knew that I have an appointment that day, because she was in the meeting 2 weeks ago and heard of that appointment being scheduled for Aug. 10th. :roll: I bet she will be there again fishing for more information. Why else she won't write a letter to confirm that the case is closed? This is getting ridiculous. I don't like it when they play games. That's for Children. :D
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

pamom2crew

Postby pamom2crew » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:55 pm

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:55 pm Post subject: They say case closed....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told the case worker, judge and supervisor, I did no harm to my son and they have no proof. I also told them they do not own me, the state of NJ does not own me and since that is the case they have no jurisdiction over me and that they can do what they like, but I will not listen, I will parent my son as I see fit the way nature and god intended, as a free man.
They wanted me to continue counseling with their state appointed person, I said no,

So, what were the allegations against you? Physical abuse? And did they say it was unfounded or what? I'm just curious, because i'm not signing anything either, but I do want o know how far I can fight a false, indicated report.
wrongly accused mom of 7 great kids

"never give up"

sob900

Postby sob900 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:57 am

pamom2crew wrote:Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:55 pm Post subject: They say case closed....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what were the allegations against you? Physical abuse? And did they say it was unfounded or what? I'm just curious, because i'm not signing anything either, but I do want o know how far I can fight a false, indicated report.

I do not know what the allegations were because I was never told what they were, even though I have been asking over and over again what they had on me. I also like to ask them " what is your claim to wich reliefe cam be granted" in other words what did I personally do to you, that you can get some satisfaction through the courts.
Dano
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Return to “CPS Investigations”