damn it i need help fast

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

thiasmommy

damn it i need help fast

Postby thiasmommy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:04 pm

hi,

I have been at my witts end, I have got an emergency hearing on the 7th of aug to get my son to over nites and weekends, ( becuz i think the pg that has my son is very sick) so besides that the cw and the GAl are calling this hearing to get my son home by the 18th of aug.

My problem is that i spoke to my daughters father tonite thinking since he was at the hearing on the 27th of april when i re-opened this case and the judge that day asked him if he had any objections to me getting my ( daughter back) he said no.

so now tonite he is saying he wont give my daughter back because he says all i want is child support and bla bla bla he says i get away with not paying him enough to him. I told him I don't want his money all i want is my daughter back. he is all about not having to pay child support but it is oky for me to pay him child support which I pay and have never missed a payment.

Btw he owes me back child support before they removed my daughter.

well anyways he is saying he is going to fight reunification with my daughter and it is all about the support with him he is sick.

this hearing for both kids is in 2 weeks can u all help me?

Thanks
Dennise

The gal and the cw has sent an emergency motion to send my son back to me by the 18th of aug the hearing is set fot aug 7th.

MissCatskill

Postby MissCatskill » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:07 pm

I am not an expert, but I would try not to worry so much... easier said then done.

I understand how you feel. My ex "BF" whom has never lived with our children and I file for physical custody and I believe he only filed because he no longer wants to pay support and wants to claim them on his income taxes. YES IT IS VERY SICK!

From what I take it, you have a CW working for you rather then against you? If that is so, then I would not worry about the hearing. Courts seem to side with CW anyway, unfortunately doing more harm then good.

McKnights

Postby McKnights » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:02 am

Thiasmommy, then if the child support is an issue, and if he starts complaining about ti, use it against him, if he is behind on child support, and you have made all payments, then it shows that the father hasnt supported the child, as with you, it does so its not really an issue to complicate things
My Heart is only Cracked,
My Body is only scared,
My Mind is only scrambled,
My Soul isnt complete,

Through Him, Is The Way,
That leaves everything in Place,
and everything said above,
Shall Never Be Broken

His Will, Shall Be Done

Return to “CPS Investigations”