I need help

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

annaalex

I need help

Postby annaalex » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:28 am

I want to introduce myself first to everyone, Im Anna and live here in Texas. I have a 14 year old daughter who I have had for the last two and half years. I have a ex boyfriend whom I lived with for a year that she said had sexually abused her. We went thru all the steps and nothing was done about it at all. No CPS or any law enforcement took the case. Now Im married and have been since March of this year. Yesterday the Sherriff carries her from school to the CPS office over a letter she was caught writing saying she had sex with my husband. I left her when she was five and moved to Irleand and she holds a grudge against me which I fully take full responbilty for the mistake I have made and I have tried to make it up to her every day that I have been back. I dont know where my child is. I havent spoken to her since she left for school yesterday morning, they wont tell me where she is or what is going on except that she wrote this letter. They took us to the office last night and I felt as if I had commited a crime they thru my past of leaving her and going to ireland in my face the whole time. We dont do drugs and we dont really drink so that cant be a problem. They said in order for me to be even considered to see her we both had to pass three drug test and make a plan for the year! I dont know what that means. The Dective told me last night that she cried crocidile tears to him and told him that all she wanted was to be back here with us. Im so confused I need someone to talk to so I can understand what is going on. Thank you so much
A worried Mom

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:39 pm

Anna, If you do not have any drug history, then the three
drug tests are abusive. When the agency gets going they
will ignore the girls anger motivation and act like any recantation
was done under pressure, so invalid.

Has there been a court order for child removal giving the
agency power over you and the situation?

They do often try to act like they have legal authority
when they actually DO NOT.

Being proven innocent by police and criminal courts
will not stop the Juvenile Court, which has a standard of evidence that allows lies, gossip and innuendo.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:15 pm

Hi welcome to the site..

Who was she writing the letter to????

I think you need the paperwork from the last allegation, showing the judge she's made an unfounded allegation before and no case was opened..

Ask the judge to speak to your daughter about the letter and if he feels it is not true, speak to her about the importance of telling the truth and the consiquences of lieing, before subjecting an innocent family into an already overcrowded system.

See if the Sheriff will give you a written statement of what your daughter said..

I play poker, I'd like to know the odds being a pedophile, then a woman in a relationship with a pedaphile, breaking up with and marrying another pedophile, both having sex with her daughter...Mom never suspecting either.CPS and the Sheriff not believing it the first time either....

Probably pretty high odds of 2 guys in 2 years...........

Or a young teenager who sometimes tells a " lie" to appear cool or for any other "teenage reason " without understanding the significance of that lie..

I'd bet my money on the last one

I think if you can convince the judge to take the time to talk to her by using the evidence from the previous allegation. If the Sheriff will write something it's a big bonus

Heck, humble the judge by stating your sure he is an intelligent man and ask him to think of a "ballpark figure" for the above odds

Don't let CPS talk you into a service plan...Make the judge order it if it comes to that...

Voluntary entering into a service plan is seen as a sign of guilt..

If you haven't had a hearing yet, it will be probably be Monday, I'd have all my evidence by then because if you don't get it stopped right away, you get sucked into the system just because of "time going by"..
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

anxiousmom

Postby anxiousmom » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:03 pm

Is the husband you are married to the same boyfriend you had lived with that she claim molested her or is this a totally different man?

annaalex

Postby annaalex » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:45 am

He is a totally different man. Thank you so much for the good answers you have made me feel so much better. My ex husband (her father) is in the process of getting a lawyer, because they will not let him have her and he has done nothing wrong. They have deemed us guilty before they even have any evidence to the fact. They treated me as if I was a crack ho on a corner selling my daughter for a hit. lol Thanks so much.
A worried Mom

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:19 pm

Greg I deleted your last post here also, Don't cut and paste arguements from other sites to bring back here..

We try to stay arguement free at this site.

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:02 pm

Why are privacy violations not important?

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:43 pm

In the deleted post (and many others) you provide your name, city and state. The last thing I read was your name.

I'm sorry for posting it and will always refer to you as greegor from now on :wink:

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:56 pm

My real name is no secret.
I had posted evidence that text had been lifted
from here and reposted in a public newsgroup.
That was the security issue I was talking about.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:14 pm

OHHHHH..... Misunderstanding, I assumed annaalex had joined that news group and made/pasted the same post and you had posted at that news group as well and just brought Dan's arguement back here.

I'll speak to Linda about it...Thanks for pointing it out..

Greegor

Postby Greegor » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:06 pm

annaalex:
I'm sorry that my harassers have breached your privacy.
Best of luck with your case!

annaalex

Postby annaalex » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:55 am

thanks very much, Im glad it was cleared up because this is the only site I belong to. I dont really know of any others. Merry Christmas all.
A worried Mom

Return to “CPS Investigations”