falsely accused and need advise

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

layla

falsely accused and need advise

Postby layla » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:19 pm

hi there,

I have a complaint about docs about my children recently removed under false allegations (again 2007 were in 2004 as well)

and need some advice we have a current solicitor that told us with his instructions too agree to the 4 week temporary assment order that runs out on February 12
that if we don't agree to the order we look like bad parents and don't have the best interest of the children but these allegations are totally false and we like a second opinion( you guys)

as he said there most likely file for a protection order for 2 years in 3 weeks time but he will bargain down to 6 months as that is quicker than taking it too trial now my question is this the right thing too do as the allegations are false and lies from one person is there any way to get them home quicker or any advice appreciated

as allergations were made about some obserd post on the internet baby forum 'huggies' from general manager

, that are false allergation that this person has stated were infact me cause of a password match up which is incorrect, any help appreciated,

i'll explains the allegations the department wont talk and we don't know anything,

back in august 2004 the children were removed for other reasons(past case of some stalking me and police and department didn't believe me said it was me more lies) we were referred to family reunification service

Back in 2006, The children were returned home in February 2006 still under a order, until 21st November on the day we had a meeting with out team leader and cso officer

to confirm that there are no concerns or issue’s with the children’s safety, care, or well being at all, also we would regain full custody of both children
Everything has been fine both children had been doing great the school teacher of eldest child even commented how great he has improved, and cso officer stated on many home visits that were every 2 weeks, how great the children have thrived since being home in our care and there are no concerns as I stated before in November we regained full custody and were doing fine, and 27th February 2006 we gave birth to our beautiful daughter

who is almost now 11 months old like I stated before we had being doing fine, we had already enrolled youngest into year 1 locally and bought his uniforms and school books also oldest child was going to year 2 at the special school( he has high and special demands only us as parents can meet his every needs and expectations) he was due to go to year 2 and we were excited too be seeing our children off on their first day of their new schools, as most gloating parents do, it would be the first time in the children life to send them off to their big school which is a big part of our lives to be able to be proud parents that we are to send our beautiful children off to school with us as proud parents beside them, this also has effects on our children’s needs and moulding them as up coming adults for the future to come, these may be ‘normal’ things to someone else , but these things to me are precious to me as a parent and as a mother my every decision and breathe and everything I do and done was dedicated to my three beautiful children , whom I love with all my heart,

Our house is spotless kids rooms are clean, always fresh and clean food in the cupboard
Rent paid on time and never behind, the children always have what they need( their needs are met to the fullest which I believe always must come first no matter what)

Then on 5th February 2007, we had the local police and child safety officers @@@@@@ Carroll & @@@@@@@ holywell (change names just incase) docs and police in a joint investigation due to a notification) had turned up to our residence

I was handed a warrant of criminal code S228D possessing child exploitation material
@@@@@ lefty ... knowling possessed child exploitation material police seized both computers digital camera DVD’s ECT for examination (which is fair enough)

At the time both myself and my husband were sickened and shocked at the accusations

Of harming our own children (we would never harm our own children no matter what)
At the same time @@@@@@ Carroll child safety officer ask me to show her my daughter

,I lifted her out of her cot when we entered her room she was napping at the time and was asked to remove both her nappy and dress for inspection (which disgusted me to let a stranger see my child naked at any stage) then said okay now that fine,

then continued to go through the children’s room which I was more than helpful to help both departments investigate as there is nothing to hide on our part of the investigations,
Then child safety officer @@@@@@ Carroll asked me was my husband (always violent and if I needed help just call the police which is uncalled for he was angry and shocked of the allegations that was reported from general manager of ‘huggies’ forum)

They then proceeded to ask us many questions that were answered nicely, child safety officers were aware that both children boys was at nanny’s (maternal grandmother)
For a holiday & we were instructed to leave both boys their to Monday &daughter was fine to stay with us and to have all children at our residence on Monday morning for further investigations ( which was fine as we know were innocent)

then at 10pm when we were at mums for a visit to see the boys and explain the situation that was happing the 3 uniformed police and 2 police from child protection investigation unit with both @@@@@ Carroll & @@@@@@@ holywell docs workers to remove the children with a temporary assessment order of the 3 children done via phone investigation from judge Donna macallum

We still haven’t received any evidence to back up the department’s decision of removal of our children oldest son being special needs child, doesn’t help him being torn up and removed under false allegations and this is a very concerning to me as his mother iam really concerned for his well being and how he is coping along side the other children last time the boys were in care they were not treated very well at all,

On Monday at 10am we had court

department of child safety made a application for a 4 week assessment order both me and my husband arejourned as solictor couldn't make it along side our solicitor,( but he seems not to fight so much as we ask when can the kids come home what do we do to get them home ect he says you cant you have to work with docs but we havent did anything wrong)

they want us to do mental assments
parenting profiling
we are getting supervised visits 1 hour per week and grandparents 2 hrs per fornight,( we got more visits last time)
now are seperating the 11 month old daughter to another home as her orignal carer will only care for her and dont want the boys iam really p@ssed off about this as my mother has asked why investergations are going down to be the carer but after any complaints we will see if it possible, also have meeting next week but still no call for when and same with visits it when we have the call to say u have a visit

but we can only do so much until we have the evidence we cant do much else, as all the allegations are false we have never harmed anyone or specially our children in any way what so ever, I also have photo’s of the children when the kids were in care previously when they had and were suffering from all allegation that were placed on us,

such of neglect ect they were malnourished and unhealthy ect, and I have recent photos to date how healthy there were in our care you can tell the difference too see the photo’s of the children it bring tears to my eyes,

Thursday last week we had our first visit in 2 weeks with being 45 mins late to the contact visit we didn’t get compensated in visit time for that so we only got 1 hour 15 mins not 2 hours, children turned up in terrible condition the children were withdrawn & wouldn’t talk long nails not cared for the way I do properly but all this concerns and worries me big time this is not acceptable care or adequate care for my children these aren’t just animals they are my children and if they are in care for the moment they should put them with a carer that can meet the children’s needs the best they can not just half done job, my daughter was so scared she clung to me for me as her mummy to protect her from these strangers, my eldest child has special needs and couldn’t understand why he is there and his brother kept asking to come home as they know we don’t harm them and abused child never wants to be around someone abusing them at all.

Its breaking our heart to be away from our children because someone off the internet makes false allegations that are 100% false and our whole family suffers in the mean time,

We have a solicitor & went to court again Monday to contest the order but solicitor advised us too agree to the order if we contested it that we look like bad parents and don’t have our children’s best interested at heart
i.e. : the 4 week assessment order but were told by safety officers and police that it could take up to 18 months to analyse the computers (for serious allegation’s you, think they would move quicker)

cause it’s just not good enough our family is being torn and ripped apart because our children are being traumatized and the just started adjusting since last time they were removed) so basically someone can make false allegations but in the meantime my children are being traumatized and emotionally distressed & hurt by all these lies my children don’t need this or deserve this at all. It is our daughter’s 1st birthday and we will miss that and her first steps for the sake of our children I feel this situation should be investigated thoroughly and quickly pronto, my children shouldn’t suffer because of some lies of some spiteful person & protocol’s of the department of child safety, they should investigate properly 100% and they would see that we are innocent 100% of these false allegations that were made about us and that the children were removed from our care for no reason they were in a 100% loving environment that we love and adore our children and cherish our children,

I would appreciate any help that you could maybe help us with, we are currently having supervised visits which is so wrong our second contact visit is Thursday 10am to 12 being second contact in 3 weeks this is totally unacceptable

they should be home were they should be in a totally happy, loving, environment were they should have never been removed from

If anyone has harmed the children it would be the person that made this false allegation about my family & the department of child safety for not investigating this properly;
Doing their job correctly I we were guilty of the allegation’s we wouldn’t spread our real names on chat forums would we or the messages that were suppose to be posted and the police or department don’t want to or aren’t willing to show us or prove to us that this is the case (we still have no evidence at all to back these allegations)

we did have the chat name but never logged on after November as I had enough of the harassment from other forum members of huggies websites, I haven’t had numerous chat names like stated from general manager of huggies , if they had real evidence we would be charged right now of guilty , we had a perfectly normal family and now we have to prove ourselves innocent again last time it took us 2 years , our best interest’s is our children interest’s they don’t need their lives’ ripped apart because of someone allegation’s and the police and department of child safety failure to do so, and to do their job properly and correctly, and follow real cases , iam pleading for anyone’s help or advice, and wished the investigation get moved along ASAP as the children suffer in the long run there is no evidence of any abuse and I know their wont be as we are not child abusers what so ever, so I want my children returned to my care by the department of child safety and formal apology cause our children suffer in the mean time and there Is not a damn thing we can do about it, so I want justice to be served to the right person being the false complainant or false allegations, and the children returned home safely to their loving family where they belong and advice or help would be appreciated

On Thursday 18th we had our contact visit supervised in the waiting room as their was no room’s available for contact that was supervised in the main waiting room (no privacy) their was no room for our privacy to ourselves to spend time with the children in our contact visit, which I think is totally unprofessional and not appropriate
I want at least a proper visit I cant believe that our visit’s are supervised and the children are even in care, also on the last contact visit my daughter bottle was placed in the bottle bag which was noted too cso officer that the carer has sent along which was Really dirty and un hygienic absolutely filthy which was noted to the officer, and said she would tell the carer but I find this really not appropriate carer if she isn’t clean and send dirty bottle bags along and I don’t want this too ever happen again or I will be taking this matter further and will put a complaint against the carer,

We don’t even know who the carer is at this point in time or how the children are
Where they are situated if they happy ect we don’t even have legal contact visits drawn up we have to wait for a officer too call us to confirm contact meetings (which I want written and sent to me in a legal sense) we have had 2 contact visits in 3 weeks which has only been 3hours and 10 mins in total which isn’t good enough for me and I will be asking for more contact visits over more and longer hours,

It has also been mentioned many time’s that my mother (maternal grandmother) care for all 3 children that are in care at the moment while this false allegations’ are being assessed take them and care for them, the department told my mother the night they were taken the 5th January at 10pm to come up the next day and they will talk too this day they haven’t even mentioned this at all nor have the contacted the maternal grandparents for contact it was only me that rang up to arrange contact they suggested it was up too me weather the grandparents get contact visits ect I feel that the grandparents have a great deal of impact on this situation and feel that my mother and father

get the children to care for in their home until the investigation goes down, if this does not happen I will be contacting the child safety complaints and review centre for further investigation,

Also on the 5th January me and my husband were told by police and child safety officers to be at the local office on the Monday as well as the after hours care officers being told the same so we went their on the Monday and we said we had a meeting at 9am which was told to both me and my mother, we asked for @@@@@@ Hollywell and @@@@@@ Carroll and @@@@@ Carroll was the one that came to the front desk and asked us all to leave their was no meetings ect and if we didn’t she would call the police she didn’t even have the decency too tell us what their plans were or contact visits ect she was rude as anything and I will be making a formal complaint against this lady as I feel she was not professional at all in anyway was rude to both I and my husband

I have contacted the case review and investigation branch in regards to my parents getting kinship care while this case is being investigating and suggested parents get the forms for blue card and caring for the children which will be filed monday

and also against @@@@@@ Carroll in general for her conduct against us she was rude and their was no need to act against us like she did in general at all…we are not guilty and are being treated as if we are GUILTY

. We did have court on Monday to regard weather the department get the 4 week order with our lawyer (as mentioned above we did agree to the order with our solicitor’s advice)

Now that they have this order and need this time I want my parents to care for my children not some carer I don’t know from a bar of soap,
that is my right as a parent and its in my children’s best interest that this happens as it could be psychological damaging and emotionally harming to my children and my mother and father could meet the children needs as they have cared for them before and have been shown by us too care for them properly (I know carer’s don’t care for them the same and u can tell me blue in the face they do but I don’t believe it at all)
Like I said I want some fairness in the situation the department say they want to investigate the situation promptly well I will agree and work with them on my terms being my parents care for the children ASAP

Update of today is we had a contact visit, and all went well but points that should be brought up are that my son(youngest) had a huge bruise on his knee and huge marks around his mouth, and reported too cso officer and she would look into it for us, also my baby daughter had a huge bruise on her forehead(I have photos that were taken today of the injuries) never in my care were the Children ever in this much of a disgusting condition I had also given notes to carer to use Sippy cup and nappies to use ect and carer sent a message along through department officer that she will continue to use the one’s she is using as she isn’t getting any rashes at all and will use bottles

.i thought my wishes as a mother how to care for my children are is what is important not some carer stipulating what she will be doing,
Cause when it comes to it in the long run iam the children’s mother and my wish’s should be considered and how to ease the children best as can be in the situation given, as mother I know what is best for my children not someone caring for my children trying to play mum,

And when it was due to depart at 4pm my eldest special needs son was really distressed and become viserly upset (crying) as he wants to come home and I explain too him he can’t just yet and my baby daughter cried through the whole contact visit was crying like she is hurt and she is never one to cry ever and when she arrived she was sobbing and crying and again when it was time to leave she was screaming and we could hear her as we were crossing the road, they are killing the children in care over false allergation's

but nothing was wrong physically with our daughter(apart from the bruise on forehead) , and I know this is affecting the children all of them emotionally and isn’t the best interest of the children, they can’t seem to understand the whole situation or ordeal just like ourselves we don’t understand can’t believe that some false allegations can tear our family apart like this. And nothing can be done to fix the lies and allegations and the children suffer in the mean time and there nothing no one can do or is willing to do to help get these children home
this will affect these children for the rest of their lives and cant understand why they can’t come home as they have asked already and say they love us and want to come home and they we don’t hurt them but how do explain these allegations when we don’t know ourselves, we don’t know anything we aren’t told anything or their plans or what we have to do get them home REALLY soon, no one cares, when in doubt remove children seems like the obvious here,

Also about 5pm I received a phone call to speak to me about the boys
that they are separating the children the boys will be going next week to stay with a carer 15 mins away further than office and going to school’s there oldest son was at previously another special school there was incident there with a teacher male that got quiet abusive and complaint made about this nothing ever happened but scared him and he really didn’t improve till he was transferred to diffren't special school where he was happily improving fast with his teacher and we were so happy with his progress, and so were the teacher ect. And was also noted that my daughter will stay where she is with the current carer, and separate them the children have really high anxiety and daughter even more so she has never been away from me before and depends on eldest son to look out for her now that they are tearing them apart this isn’t the best interest for the children at all they arnt looking for the children’s need or anguish or anxiety or emotional and sadness at all none of understand this at all I have made a request to meet with child safety manager but this has been the second time I have requested this with not one return phone call.(team leader called and said i have to talk to her first)
I do not want the kids separated at all I will not accept this and I wont give up until justice is done and the children returned home, they may think they scare me or intimidate me well they have met their match and I wont back down to this fight where I believe this had been done unfairly, I have got nothing to loose now they taken everything from me and my husband, the children are our lives,

I want pre arrange in writing contact visits and more than 2 hours one day a week, this is not enough to establish weather we can be parents in the department eyes and our children so that they don’t forget us or that we are still there, and don’t want them to think that we have left them their and don’t care we and haven’t abandoned the children and need more time with daughter as she has never been away from me before and I know she wouldn’t be coping really well at all nor would the boys they were neglected and abused in the past while in the departments care, and have photos to back up this statement,

Also the investigation to hurry up and be completed and the children to be cared all together with possibly my mother)(as the department wont even consider this as a option and don’t understand why not) and respect from the workers as they get from us,
And a formal apology in writing from @@@@@@ Carroll the day we went to talk all she could be was down right rude and unprofessional and make threats to call police, does she think iam stupid and not want to know about the situation and my kids I want to know what the out come will be as mentioned by cso officer she has stated that the carers that are taking the boys are willing to take them on long term if need be and that is all that was told not what we have to do to get them home which we walk through fire to get them home of course but we shouldn’t as we didn’t do anything wrong, but we will do it just make us feel like the last 2 years and 12 months them being home is a waste and a mentally disturbing for the children involved, and it is a joke on their own department I mean everything was going fine until they walk in with these absorb allegations, made by one man who read some text that was on the baby forum “huggies” and stated it was me
As the name and address was registered too me and I ceased use of the that name in November and states I used all these other usernames right up to December and that passwords match that of mine and comments believe to be both male and female,
And he has done a statement to and chat logs to police we are yet too see, I want to see proof that I have done this absurd post on the internet, I spent all my nights and days dedicated to our kids, I never denied using the chat room for its original purpose and use and their was times I got into fight’s just like other mums do, but never would I ever say things that bad that were said at all. I use to talk about my baby’s millstones ect, and the boys at school and seek advice ect and life in general but I cant see fit how these post can cause removal of children with out evidence, like I stated before when In doubt remove is the obvious here, so I want this fixed and them returned to me

Both me and my husband are really depressed and deeply saddened that someone can ruin our lives and our children and we only want them to return home as soon as possible, and justice to be served,

Update: is spoke to team leader and stated that the curent carer isn’t willing to care for the boys at the moment, and will take daughter though and stated the carer the new carer will take the boys on but eldest son will remain at special school. Iam not happy with this at all.
I will be objecting too this concern of mine and taking it too the tribunal service’s
As team leader stated that they need longer to investigate the situation and will be at this stage filling for a child protection order, which I won’t be agreeing too at all as the children where never harmed or in need or protection and stated that because the children were in care before they are filing for a protection order, as there are concerns but at this stage the new carer will be taking the boys, so text on a forum can get my children removed iam not happy with the conduction of this office and the investigation’s being conducted as we are being treated as if we are guilty even though we are not , and to place children in care when there is no reason at all for them to be their, and next week the supposing having a family meeting and contact but will ring and confirm this, so far I know nothing more accept that they will be filing for a protection order as there are concerns that they wont tell us why,

and no evidence accept some text that was used in affidavitt to court stating stupid things kids would say IAM THE BOGGEYMAN
AND I LIKE CHILD PORN ect AND IAM DAMIEN ECHOLS WEST MEMPHIS BOOGEMAN AND I HAVE KILLED B4 SO JAIL DONT WORRY ME ECT AND PASTED OFF NET 60 PAGES HOW TO KILL BABIES i didnt do this and this is why they removed and we can't prove our innocent's to docs or police and one statment from a idiot gets our kids taken,

and and past criminal assault on hubby and breach of probation and accused fraud charges we both are going to court for and that i was at a meeting febuary for suspected child abuse an neglect meeting was in fact when the kids are returning home though more lies and 3 pages of past case not the new one

Thankyou for your time and hope you can assist me somehow,

layla xxx :oops:

layla

Postby layla » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:07 pm

anyone???? :(

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Wow, that was interesting that they removed your Children based on Internet Posts on Huggies.
I know many, many HACKERS can go into your user id name and password and TYPE that message on itself.
The Police will investigate that the ISPS NUMBER will be DIFFERENT than your ISP Number of your Computer. Best bet this was a Hacker posing as you typing that terrible post.

I am so sorry, very sorry that you had to go through horrible experience, especially these poor Children, Special Needs Child is very delicate to care for. They should know better not to jump the wagon and remove based on "pending evidence". I say Pending. They should remove based on EVIDENCE and AFTER they had seen the Evidence.
It is really unbelievable that they got this far.

I am glad that you have a Lawyer that would work for you and your Husband and to try to get the Charges off, and try to get your Children back.

What I noticed a few from your Posts what you can do...:

1. Write of your Concerns about the bruises, dirty bottles, dirty looks, clothes, Letters to the Supervisor, carbon copy to the CPS Worker, but cc. to her Supervisor, and Director of CPS. That way it will leave a paper trail of possible Abuse and Neglect in their CARE.

2. Allegations of Child Exploitation and you need a Mental Assessment and Parent Profiling? What for? They have your Computer to do its investigation. Where is the Proof? Where is the Evidence? Tell them. 18 months to investigate your Computer? That is too long. It is pretty absurd, especially these Police has high technology operators that looks into it within 6 months or less. Best bet they are trying to put off your Case because it fits within the window of Parental Rights Termination and Foster Care. Foster Care lasts up to 2 years. TPR up to 6 months to 9 months, but up to a Year. That is between those times that they will bring the subject matter to Court. They are buying time.

3. Please write a Letter to Supervior, CPS Worker, Director of CPS and make sure it s cc. (carbon copies) and keep orignials to your self for your Files....Please STATE in the Letter that you WISH to place the Children with your Mom (Maternal Grandmother). They have to consider this as RELATIVE PLACEMENT as do so by ASFA LAW, CHECK AUSTRALIA LAWS IF SAME. They must consider this as Relative Placement. I dont know why they won't use the Grandmother to care for your Children. This is puzzuling to me. But please state that your WISHES to place them under "Kinship Care" and "Relative Placement". They can't ignore this. It is going to look bad for the Judge if CPS Worker refuses this Law and refuses to place your Children with your Mom (Grandmother).

4. Always mention to CPS Worker of Kid's Conditions every time...point it out right away, and have the paper ready and have her sign that she acknowledges that the Kids' conditions are no better. :roll: (dirty bottles, dirty clothes, crying, and so forth).

5. Please have your Lawyer do the Job, to get your Kids back...gather all the Evidence as much as you can...to bring to your Lawyer, but keep the Originals in your Files...Evidence can be School Records, Medical Records, Hospital Records, and so forth.....etc...etc...

I think that's about it...for now...I have to say I am SORRY that you had to go through this TERRIBLE ORDEAL! There are many many crazy people out there that likes to inflict Harm on Families. Especially Hackers.

Ask your Lawyer if it is a possible Hacker breaking into your User id name and password and used your posts to text message horrible messages. Have the Investigator check ISP NUMBERS because it will show different locations where the posts were posted. It will show two or possible numerous ISP Numbers...and it will show that it did not come off of your Computer directly.

Worth checking into If I were you. I agree that CPS Workers and Police does a sloppy Investigation, does not do the Job correctly...that's the whole Problem and they are harming Children for no reason at all. I know from my Experiences, for 7 years, CPS Workers have been nothing but RUDE. You are not alone. Most of us had RUDE Workers...that is how they work, I guess. Just downright black heart.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

layla

Postby layla » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:30 am

The Police believe it was from our own computers, they took them the day they took the kids.
The police failed to look into the numerous reports of us coming home to our backdoor open or unlocked.

Not to mention that someone 11 months ago used our names to do eBay fraud

All this was over looked by the police who have stated that they know 100% we posted the stuff on the forum.

The nights these things were posted on the forum we weren't even home, we were away.

But again, they don't want to listen, either does the department, who are 100% convinced we are harming the children by exploiting them in some way.

Now the are separating the children as supposedly the original carer don’t want the boys why not?? Is she doing something the boys might tell us like; i.e. bruises on the children and marks on their bodies that weren’t their before,

We noted these incidents too the cso officer at time of visit's and as soon as I reported this too the agencies and zonal office for complaints they are moving the children and separating them can they legally do this?? it isn’t the best interest to separate them as my special needs son doesn’t like change and cannot adapt to change he find's it very hard this is why my mother and father are applying to be the carers in the mean time while the so called investigation goes down I have wrote to ombudsman and pm's crime and misconduct commission with no help

I have made a complaint to the police department lets see if they get back I received a letter to say they would contact me but we will see, stating what happen with the children and the department or the police wont show us no evidence at all... and removed the children and I still don’t understand why??

I will write what is on the assessment order

Layla @@@@@@/Tony @@@@@@ are currently before the court on numerous fraud charges relating to eBay fraud ( total crap someone used our stuff once again)

Tony @@@@@@@@ has criminal history relating too assault occasionally bodily harm and breaches of probation Tony was sentenced to undergo psychological treatment in 2005 ( his ex hit him and he ended up being charged by police and believed her and had to see life line councilor once that is it)

Layla @@@@ was before a suspected child abuse and neglect meeting in February 2006
(Untrue as the meeting was with a reunification service to bring kids home and have the letter to back that up)

General Manager of huggies contacted police in relation to a person registered under the name of layla@@@@ at my residence making inappropriate and disturbing comments in a internet forum

General Manager has also provided a statement to police and also provided the chat logs of concern up to 13 December 2006

Layla @@@@ has joined the site a number of times and the management have removed layla@@@@
Due to the offensive and inappropriate comments the nature and history of such comments are

Layla @@@@@ joined the huggies internet forum on 25th may 2006 as username @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Was warned of inappropriate message and rejoined immediately as @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
was warned of inappropriate messages account was closed by huggies 14th December but continued to rejoin under another username was deleted on 12th December due to inappropriate messages again, and was identified a
Layla@@@@@@@@ and open another user name on all occasions ms layla @@@@@ used the same password

on December 13 2006 early in the afternoon prior to opening the last account ms layla @@@@@@@ telephoned huggies customer service stating she is the username in mention complaining about other member were attacking her on msn, but then at 8pm on 13 December username mentioned posted a threaten message on web page

Examples of messages posted by username registered as layla @@@@@@@@@ on 13 the December are

IAM THE BOOGEYMAN IAM COMING TO GETCHA

WELL FIRST OFF U A MESSING WITH THE WRONG PERSON HERE TOO BELIEVE ME UR ONE DEAD B!TCH

I have done prison time so doesn’t botter me I killed someone b4

YOU SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN IF U HAVE MORE I HOPE PRAY THAT THE LABOUR GOES REALLY HORRIBLE AND U TEAR LIKE A FISH AND NEVER HAVE ANY MORE AGAIN AND A BIG INFECTION SO U CANT REPRODUCE EVER AGAIN,

TEAR LIKE A FISH AND SPLIT FROM ONE END TO ANOTHER AND THAT THE BABY BOWN A MONGERAL OR SOMETHING OR A BLUE BABY

YEAR I WORKED AS A MENTAL HEALTH NURSE WERE ANA WAS RELEASED FROM

YOU WANT ME TO FUCK U

IAM DAMIEN ECHOLS AND IAM THE INFAMOUS BOOGEYMAN

IAM THE WEST MEMPHIS CHILD MURDER I KILLED THERE BABIES
{ DAMIEN ECHOLS IS CURRENTLY ON DEATH ROW FOR CHILD KILLINGS THIS COMMENT FOR PAGE AND HALF AS STATED BY MANAGER}

YEAH I LIKE TO TAKE BABIES CHILDHOOD AWAY AND TAKI UP THE A$$$$

CUT AND PASTED ABOUT KILLING BABIES FOR 60 PAGES

I HAVE MULIBALE SERVERS AND DO THIS AS THE CHILD PORN @ I COLLECTED AND GER S@XUALLY ARAISED AND TO WANK OFF TO OBORTION BABIES TOO ALL BABIES TURN ME ON HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THE BEEN ALL TO BABYSITES U HAVE EASY TARGET HERE TO WANK OFF TOO MMMMMMM AND EVERYTIME I RESET MODEM NEW IP ADDY BABIES MMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMY AND YOUNG AND FRESH

I LOVE BABIES AND TO SCREW THEM

all this was done on false claims I never been back on the site huggies since 25th november 2006 and cancelled since their were people acting very nastily towards me, messaging and emailing an never been back since so that is all lies and no evidence to back these claims, and using Damien echols in my case to remove the kids is this a good reason to remove when their is no evidence???

Reason for court assessment order is

at this time the police evidence show that either or both parents use the internet for child exploitation purposes the nature of such behavior places the subject children of risk of sexual, physical; emotional and psychological harm therefore it is my initial assessment that should the subject children remain in the care of the parents during the future assessment order the subject children would be at risk of the following,

Exposure to inappropriate sexual material and behavior by their parents
Enduring sexual harm as perpetrated by either or both parents
Inappropriate displace as disclosed to police officers by the subject children (this was the night they were ripped away from us never hit my child ever only ever time out)

Exposure to the parent’s possible mental health issue's and the associated actions and behaviors

Also a court assessment order is needed to:
\
Have the parents undergo thorough psychiatric assessments in relation to their mental health
Make assessment of the parent’s behavioral profiles and establish whether the parents have a capacity to parent the children,

Compare previous child protection history to current information in relation to family

Interview the parents and the subject children through a joint investigation with police

Assess supervised visits with parents

Fully assess the information presented to the police and the department in relation too to the parent’s actions and behavior on the internet forum

Assess the safety of the home environment for the subject children and weather there is a parent willing and able to meet the children’s needs

So this is the order and based why the got it,

this may be bizarre but their is no proof and this is heresy and no evidence to back up nothing no meeting organized just yet the order runs out febuary 12th can they extend this order without my consent??? What can they do next?? Do I have any rights please help in any way I have done the letters sent three different occasions about the whole situation and care of the children and reason for removal and to be placed In my mother’s care for the false investergation to be complete ect

Layla :(

Marina

Postby Marina » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:59 am

Others have posted on here that it is far better to wait for a fair trial than to take a plea bargain.

Is your computer enabled for wireless?

If so, is it unsecured?

If so, neighbors or anyone driving by can use your signal to get on the internet, and it will show up as being on your computer.

Also, is your computer on a network and do you share files? If someone set your computer up for networking, they can use your computer remotely.

thiasmommy

false accusations

Postby thiasmommy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:36 am

Hi,

Also if you are on dial up there is spyware that can get all your information including passwords.

God Bless
Dennise

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:08 am

Hi, I noticed comments ---- "I have Multiple Servers"

Did you tell the Police that this person had multpile Servers and to see if they can check the ISP Numbers to see if the Servers are different from yours????

You see, it is really easy to check ISP numbers to see the Address where they posted from...even with Multiple Servers. It can be identified where they are living at, what address they are dialing from, or from independent servers.

It seems to me that your Computer has been tagged to their Servers and they can post whatever on it, and blame it on you.

Really sad Case indeed.

I really really HOPE the Police can investigate properly on the Computer to identify the addresses, especially with ISP Numbers. They will find that it is not yours, but multiple ones from elsewhere.
I also really hope they will catch whoever responsible for posting as you.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

layla

Postby layla » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:20 pm

Marina thanks for all the information that is what i said to DH that i would rather a trial than accecpt a plea bargain with 6 months protective order on the children i mean that is saying yeah we done it when it fact we didn't all the information is misleading and false ,

our internet is broadband but we do have back up of a dial up account, we know of one person that could have done this whole thing and the police wont lisern or docs and even our solictor said why would he have in for you and you have got him to say yes i done it and prove it was him and NO one is intrested in this,

and Frustrated we have spoke to DOCS and POLICE about the comment with mulitble servers same thing in reguards to the ebay fraud they(the person who) signed up heaps of dial up accounts to comitt these offence's and try getting us pinned for it, and the children taken obvisouly that why done this,

At this point we have no proof of evidence at all , the department wont make them hurry and follow up the investergation at all, nor will the police they said it can take up to 18 months to anaylze the computer's ect all we have is that the iterm 4 week assessment order and the affadavitt to the court that is it nothing more no evidence that it was 'supposly' us or statment from the person that made the complaint or chat logs ect,or reckords from our ISP

So at the moment we at a loss and nothing we can do but sit and wait is their anything u think i should do or ask at the family meeting??? like Questions

is it legal for them to seperate the kids?? i think it has to do with the condition of the kids when they turned up and bubs can't talk and the boys can,

thankyou so much for the advice

layla

Marina

Postby Marina » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:32 pm

Do you know how to find your laws and policies?

U.S. laws may be different.

layla

Postby layla » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:42 pm

No everyone i asked has a diffrent opinion who do i ask???

Iam so confused as i never dealt will this department b4 and still iam confused,

Layla

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:16 pm

Layla,

I have a bunch of information about child protection laws in AU. However, I just moved and all the hardcopies of the information is still packed.

You can start here http://www.aifs.gov.au/nch/ I will continue to do some research for you and try to get the information I have unpacked so I can pass it on to you. I helped a very dear friend of mine in AU research child protection laws during an investigation against her and her husband. Her children did get removed but with research, we did find out the removal was illegal.
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

layla

Postby layla » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:16 pm

lostintranslation

Postby lostintranslation » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:20 pm

Layla,

Here is one of the sites that we got most of our information from:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/ ... pa1999177/
Hell hath no fury like a parent scorn

layla

Postby layla » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:58 pm

lostintranslation thanks for all the infomation i have contacted some of the companys on the link's and i still don't get what i have to do and what are my right and what are not fully and my lawyer isnt a great deal helpful but get angry when i ask Questions

but thanks for the help i'll let you know if anything changes,

layla :(

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:07 pm

The Lawyer was not supposed to get angry at you for merely asking Questions. You have that Right.

It is their Job to answer your Questions. If he is not doing things right, and being rude, and not helping you. I would report him to the Bar Assocation (the one who give him a license to practice). I would forget this Lawyer because obviously he is not answering your Questions.
Look up Lawyers and do Research in the Phone Book and ask around. You will find the right one. Ask what their Strategies would be to represent your Case? What his Strategy to get your Kids back?

layla

Postby layla » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:38 pm

hello thanks for the reply,

I have asked my lawyer flat out what are his plans to get the kids home ect and I said how do we get them home his response was : you can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to work with them as they are acting on the child's best interest and they have indicated that it could be a very long time and they will most likely go for a protection order and we will bargain it down to 6 month one as it takes longer to get it to trial, but we haven't had a family meeting yet still waiting for that too happen, we have contact visit next week from 3pm to 5pm on Thursday afternoon and lawyer we have is through legal aid as we are on benefit I can't afford a private lawyer and he was appointment through legal aid, but I will ring around a few and see what they have too say I rang one already and they want up front 600 just for a meeting and 10,0000 plus to get them home if the department don't fight if they do could be more, but there is a legal firm locally I will go ring and make appointment and see as they give free advice,

so i will let you know what the out come is,

layla

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:05 pm

layla wrote:hello thanks for the reply,

I have asked my lawyer flat out what are his plans to get the kids home ect and I said how do we get them home his response was : you can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to work with them as they are acting on the child's best interest and they have indicated that it could be a very long time and they will most likely go for a protection order and we will bargain it down to 6 month one as it takes longer to get it to trial, but we haven't had a family meeting yet still waiting for that too happen, we have contact visit next week from 3pm to 5pm on Thursday afternoon and lawyer we have is through legal aid as we are on benefit I can't afford a private lawyer and he was appointment through legal aid, but I will ring around a few and see what they have too say I rang one already and they want up front 600 just for a meeting and 10,0000 plus to get them home if the department don't fight if they do could be more, but there is a legal firm locally I will go ring and make appointment and see as they give free advice,

so i will let you know what the out come is,

layla

It is true when the Children are in their Custody, you have to work with them in order to get the Kids back home, that is how their System works anyways.
It sounds wonderful that you are making progress and getting somewhere. I would say it s ALL DEPENDS on the EVIDNECE on your Computer. If they had found nothing, they have no choice but return the Kids back to you. If they FOUND SEVERAL ISP Numbers leading back to OTHER poster that posted on your spot.

I would keep fingers crossed that the Evidence will find you not responsible for these postings and you will be cleared. Like they said, 18 months to check your Computer and it will be a long, long time before your Kids comes home.

Another idea is to have the Lawyer request a THIRD PARTY to OVERSEE the Investigation to look at your Computer so there would be NO BIAS. An independent third party that can go to Police and look over the Investigation to make sure there are no tamperings, no sloppy work, or anything like that. Some times there would be an Order from the Judge that would allow Third Parties to get involved in the Investigation so there would not be ONE SIDED Investigation. You can get involved to make sure they are not covering up the Evidence. It all goes back to Accountability in their Jobs. You can make sure they are doing the right Job and not do a sloppy work in its investigation process.

layla

Postby layla » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:12 pm

Thanks for all the advise, it is sad when we have to work with them when we done nothing i MEAN NOTHING wrong at all when last time we got them back we done everything by the books and still they take them on lies and false allergations with the computer and forum,

is it right for them to seperate the kids into diffrent foster carers?

lets hope mum gets to take them for the time being while all this is settled out the investergation anyway,

the concerning part is they can go through the hardrives and all they will find is pics of the kids and ones with them in the pool.
and wrestling wwe photo's nothing else, so i know that we wont be able to prove we didn't write those messages at all cause all that show the sites we visited and photo's and Data we have on there and its heresay they arnt gonna believe us i don't reckon
it won't prove we didn't or did write the messages and they can check with OUR ISP provider and say we were logged on as we use too leave it on all the time, and that when we would come home with the doors open ect and call police and make a report to them

and i use to view the site cause other members were posting personal details on there

but i did not post on the board (after november) had posted our kids names and bank details and where we live our names D.O.B ect and my husband rang several times for them to remove it and they would hang up on us and say the call is going to the police

as the manager is using the chat logs as proof we can't prove ourselves innocent, like i said hard drive can't prove those messages were posted from here or not the manager of huggies has the information of that and he can say anything and he is one that made the notifaction about us too the police, that i knowling have child exploitation and i'd like to know how he can be certian i have, even though the poster on the board stated so i DONT and he provided chat logs and statement to police about me???

what can we do NOTHING as i see it,

the concerning part is why take them over a internet forum? that is bizare in its own way i mean they came and sighted the kids and clean house and physically healthy ect why remove?? and expoitation there is wide viariety what they mean i googled that it is a big viriety to what they could mean?? the remove the kids on susppision over a some post on a internet forum and people i spoke to even said even if we did post it being idiots there is no harm done to our kids is there?? we never done it 100% innocent but the department and police dont think so???

thanks for the idea too get a private anaylize of the computer that is a good idea, i will ring my lawyer on monday and see what he has to say okay and i'll let you know the outcome,

thanks once again, and i'll let you know what the lawyer said as 18 months is way too long and i don't think i'll cope 2 months,

layla :(

does anyone know what the australian laws are that maybe be able to help us???

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:42 am

Did you go to the Police Station and get the Police Records that showed that you had called them previous time (for example, open back door, and possible people breaking in). It will show that you had tried to call them and it will show that anybody could have used your Computers.

You can google on the Internet: for Austrailia Laws...

http://www.google.com

Type Austrailia, your District, Town + Laws....

See if anything pops up....

Then type in Austrailian Family Laws...perhaps something comes up there as well.

Good Luck.

layla

Postby layla » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm

Hi thanks for the links,

We have rang our solictor 3 times today with no return call! but he will be at the meeting where i will ask him about getting our comp private anaylize ....thanks for the suggestion i never though of that!

But we do have the family meeting here on thursday to discuss what is gonna happen i suppose, our case worker came out yesterday to pick up the children's school uniforms for school an shoe's ect so must plan on giving the children back anytime soon, and have enrolled our second son into school and needed our signature so of course we agreed as he needs schooling,

but took his schooling stuff and i have asked many time what are the plans ect b4 the meeting and they say we will discuss this at the meeting, i think by the sounds of it they are going to take a protective order out

they have already seperated the children, they said its not perminated yet

mum has applied for care of the kids so we will see,

We still have no evidence as yet nor do we have the papers from the court where the department was granted 4 weeks assessment order should we have?? the legal documents???

is there anything at the meeting i should ask or shouldnt say???

i had made numerous complaints to numerous people and goverments and reporters and no one will help or a willing to help me at all seems like a up hill battle at this time!!

you can see blanitly the care of the kids when in m y care to when in the 'departments' care how badly abused they are my kids have sore's bumps and bruises and moved the oldest kids when a complaint was made, and i have recieved call from the children youth comission he is looking into it but i have no faith as same as the review and complaints section they closed their case as their is no concerns as the dhs are working within their right's of concern and safety of the child, also contacted the tribunal and they have not even contacted me whatso ever ?? they review desision and case in the DHS managament

Looks to me that both me and my husband have to work with them

We already reunified and iam worried we may not get them back as we 'so called ' blew it and a foster carer told me you only get one chance!! iam so scared and upset this may be the case??

Hopefully thursday may be a better outcome for either me and my husband or my mother to care for the kids,

I will let you know and hope my lawyer will turn up as he never returned our call!!!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:50 am

It is possible that they will transfer the Kids to your Mom's care as they have to consider RELATIVE PLACEMENT.

You possibly will only have
SUPERVISED VISITS, possibly one per week or one every other week.

I think that is the subject matter that they will discuss at the Meeting.

They can't do anything else more until the Evidence comes in from your Computer and see the outcome.

I don't think they can really suggest Services to you because they have not seen the Evidence from your Computer.

Beside their offer for you to take Mental Assessment and Parent Profiling is probably going to be discussed at the Meeting.

I would see if you can get your Lawyer to be involved in the Meetings. This way, you will be protected from their lies. Ask your Lawyer if this is possible or have the Caseworker to have communications with your Lawyer from now on. It would be best to stay quiet for while, and let your Lawyer work for you. You can still address your Concerns to the Caseworker about the Kid's Care and so forth.

Foster Caregiver not supposed to tell you that you only have one Chance! Many many Parents were offered two or three times. Got their Kids taken two times or even three times. That is where the TPR comes in. (Termination of parental Rights) but in your Case, they can't determine until the Evidence COMES in from the Computer.

You might have to wait till that comes in then they will decide what to do with you and your Children.
You might have to pay out of your own pockets for a Private Computer Analyzer. (State that you have the Right to have SECOND OPINION!)

Same as you would with Doctors, you have the right to have a second opinion for that diagnosis. Same goes for the Computer Diagnosis, you have the right to second opinion, and if the Analyzer can agree with them or disagree with them. A Computer Specialist can be used for a Witness, you can use him for the Witness Stand and have him rebut their claims about your Computer "so called possessions". They have to include ISP Addresses, dates, and such to prove that this claim is true.

layla

Postby layla » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:13 am

Hi Quick update,

Gonna go stay at mums tonight for the meeting at 12pm as our car is playing up damn ford LOL

Meeting is at 12pm like i said with team leader and CSO and both me and my husband my parents and OUR LAWYER is attending finally got onto him and sound Quiet pleasent this time funnily enough, and said he will be their at 12pm so i'll let you know about the meeting an how we go their not hoping for anything postive!!

But i'll be happy to work with them for their Return even THOUGH we are not QUILTY

SO just a waiting game and also asked to Bring a family picture in for school....of our elsest son school work!

But i Will Update you tomorrow after the meeting and visit and hope and pray mum gets to care for them in the time being while this gets sorted,

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:46 pm

That is great news! They don't like Lawyers at the Meetings. Not at all! So it is great that he is going to be there....so they can't trick you into things such as Services. They are going to be on best behavior knowing Lawyer is going to be there....

I think that is a PLUS.

I think from now on, you should get Lawyer at every meetings and appointments (if possible). Because your Case is high profile. You need it.

layla

Postby layla » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:04 pm

Hi again,

Just an update I had the meeting and finally got some answers

They said that at this stage they need another 4 weeks..To further investigate the whole situation….

They don’t want to make a whole decision if it’s wrong

They are thinking of giving them mum in 4 weeks if they can’t return home,

We will be having a formal family meeting within the next 4 week order,

They have no evidence from the police at this time. And said they need time to see if the police has any evidence at all…

After the meeting we had a contact visit from 3-5pm supervised and not to bad
Met the daughter’s carer…she was quiet nice actually but not me so I was still upset,

Then my mum’s visit was from 3-4pm and went home and was speaking too my husband’s mother in the mean time my ‘father’ turned up and he was out side the docs office while we were there walked passed laughing and got in the car and drove off
When mum got home ‘father’ was there and we had to catch a taxi as we had our car break down…..now we arrived there too see he was there we sat In our car but it was clear he wasn’t leaving so we approached the gate to get a screwdriver to start the car and get our few things.. and he came screaming at my husband and my self (he is the one suspected of eBay fraud) said comments like ‘like what I done to your kids repeated 3 times’ ‘your nothing but a dog’ ‘maybe stay off the computer ha-ha’ ‘and die you cunts’

Also he tackled my husband to the floor ..And knee’d him in the back… and we have a current DVO order and he shouldn’t be there to start with we had a huge fight but all sorted now,

Then we went to police for advice and was told to see a doctor he seen a nurse at the hospital his heart rate was up and told them what happened and gave him pain killer’s for his pain…. Then we spoke to husband’s mother left Thursday after the hospital at about
7.30pm to go to mother in law's and came home Saturday about lunch time to find we had been broken into a photo of us was pinned on the wall with a knife through it saying ‘die you cunts’

and wrecked our room an the kitch :( en and lounge room and smashed globes, police filed a report and stated wasn’t a just a random attack defiantly a personal attack and think its my ‘father’ today we have to do a statement to the police as I stated to police we reported this with the last time come home with the door open about my ‘father’ linking him to this incident and the eBay fraud he did this to my aunty before so maybe he will be caught and he has a grudge for what happened when I was witness in my aunty case and made threats as above to my children so finger’s crossed about the whole break in as a personal attack she said it will go in favour that we ‘re being personal attacked and we didn’t post the message and to tell docs it may help.

Let you know

Layla

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:35 pm

So do you think the Father had done the posts on your Computer?
What you need to prove is to see if his Fingerprints are on the Computer Keyboard.

I am sure the Police had done all the Fingerprints and everything else. If he was in your House, most likely he used your Computer to make threats.
Does he have a Mental Illness? If so, you should bring that up to the Police Detectives.
He might need Treatment.

Return to “CPS Investigations”