lost my case

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

justina78

lost my case

Postby justina78 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:47 pm

we went to court on the 23rd which was my bday we lost the case. My attorney is appealing it but he said it might not get us anywhere. I have been very depressed since all this. Sorry i haven't been on much lately.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:54 am

Awww I can't believe that the Judge won't see the case as it is. But then again, I know most Judges bows down to CPS Sharks. CPS' Lawyers are nasty and almost we can't win against these CPS People. Most Judges will agree to what CPS say....

You know THE TRUTH, they don't. The Truth will bound to come out one way or another. If they lie in Court, don't worry, they will pay for it some day.

You would need more evidence than you already have for the Appeals. You need to rebuke their claims. Any faulty mistakes needs to be introduced in the Appeals as well.

All my Prayers for you and your Family. ** Hugs** Don't give up, it is not over with just yet. Just continue collecting Evidence. Maybe just maybe you will find something damaging against CPS.
Have Faith. There is still an Appeal pending. Focus on that.
Didn't you say that he was never charged in Criminal Courts? That's a good sign. Remember that. These CPS are crazy to go against Families almost virtually nothing. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

thiasmommy

lost

Postby thiasmommy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:01 pm

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear you lost, let me ask this.

Did they Tpr you or did they close the case out to long term care?

God Bless
Dennise

justina78

Postby justina78 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:28 pm

our 26 hearing is in june that is when we find out what they are going to do with our kids whether it be tpr or long term foster care or legal guardianship.

justina78

Postby justina78 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:29 pm

yeah there was never anything in the criminal courts we used that against them they didnt care

livlafluv

Postby livlafluv » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:05 pm

I am new to this but I have custody of my nephew by my sisters choice through CPS, well these people tell me a lot of things because I am the foster parent, one told me they have to give the child to a relative if the home study passes but it is hard to get them to do a home study it took me 8 mths to get him. Also the ones here tried to give my sister every chance to get him back but she would not do the drug screens and would not find a home for her and her child, she is a good person but I am her sister and she feels like he is OK and I let her see him all the time so she has a perminant babysiter. Another social worker said the judge is employed by CPS and he is under their control. I did not know this.

Now my daughter in KY is fighting CPS but I think they want to charge someone with atempted murder. her 2 yr old dropped the 1 1/2 mth old in the tub and they don't think a 2yr old can do this. She was taking a nap with the kids and she is very tired all the time because she is the mother of 5 kids. They only took the babies. I am very scared they want to question our 15 & 13 yr old grandson and they are determine to charge someone, what can she do? My husband and I want her to send us the boys and get them out of there and one CPS worker here told me to get them, because a 2 yr old can do what they are accused of.

glass

Postby glass » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:26 pm

not to be mean or anything at all but i have 6 kids and there is no way on earth i would go to sleep while they were awake.. two year olds are notorious for getting into trouble when they get the chance.
that would be good if you can get her kids because if dhs gets them, it will take forever in getting them back.

livlafluv

Postby livlafluv » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Sorry, maybe I was not clear everybody was asleep and the 2yr old woke up. I do believe my daughter got a big wake up that the little kids need to be in their cribs, my other daughters have children and it has made them use their cribs until now all of us have always slept with our kids, and now this is what my daughter has relayed to me. I know I always slept light when my kids slept with me but she also has older kids that are very active and when she goes to bed her and her husband are heavy sleepers and I know this was a reason to put them in a crib, but she never did with the older kids, and it is already a bad situation that she can not take back.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Livafluv:

Another social worker said the judge is employed by CPS and he is under their control. I did not know this.

Yes we know, it is called a Rubberstamper. Judge has to agree to CPS' Recommendations. He'd look bad if he goes against them. He must adhere to their recommendations "just to be on the safe side". It is true and it does happen often.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

livlafluv

Postby livlafluv » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Last week he ordered CPS to get my nephew his child support and to find the foster home he got molested in, he told them he has only been in 4 homes & there is no excuse to not give me names so I can get justice and advised even suing everyone involved, don't no what that meant.

He also said for them to get his disability, I think they are worried about the molesting thing because they try to be so nice.

But my poor girl in KY is being treated like shit, like she tried to murder her 1 month old, if she would kill a child it would be our smart ass 15 yr old grandson who thinks we are all dumb asses hahaha.

anxiousmom

Postby anxiousmom » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:27 pm

livlafluv,

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandbaby! Is the baby alright? Was there water in the bathtub?

What are the ages of the 5 children? Did CPS just take the youngest 2? Are they in fostercare?

livlafluv

Postby livlafluv » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:01 pm

The baby is fine, 2yr old thought he was going to give "baby bath",but stayed in the hosipital for a week and they sent them home and came later that week to pick them up.

the other are 15,13,6,3 and 8 mths now,they were 2 and 6wks at the time, they only took the 2 babies, but they want to pin it on one of the older ones.

I feel they want a attempted murder charge and I am scared for all of them.

The father family have them right now.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:18 am

You can't charge attempted murder on a Juvenile, especially 2 yrs old. It is accidental. They probably will go on supervision neglect on the Mother. That's all.

That's what I would go on if I was the Judge.

livlafluv

Postby livlafluv » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:20 pm

They made everybody take a lie detector and hey all passed. The 6yr old lives with her father in TX and they want to talk to her and she was not even there & has never seen the baby, I think they want to ask her about the older boys( they bug her because they will not play girl games, but she gets her way with them) and we want the father to be present and a lawyer. My son-in -law has a lawyer, my daughter has a lawyer and now the ex has to get a lawyer for his daughter, when will this end. And they say they can talk to the boys without their mother present, can they do that. I started to ask my nephews case worker but I have not told her the story because she said each state is different.

They continualy tell my daughter "you know who did it and we will not stop till we find the perpitraitor and punish them and you will not get your kids till we know everything" What does that mean, my daughter told my husband that they are focused on the 13yr old. What, he is the sweetist one of them all and he would be to lazy to get away from the PC or TV. I wish she was here.

I have a bad feeling and I hate what my mind imagines, this is going to drive us all carzy.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:29 pm

Wow
the CPS are really impossible and relentless eh? They are scary to say to the least. I wouldn't trust these people at all. They act like con artists out to get money and they don't care if they hurt some body in the crossfire. They just don't care.

At least your Children or your daughter has a Lawyer. So that's good. When CPS say they can talk to your grandchildren without mother's present, that's bollocks. I was there during the interviews. If they insist on it, then you can offer that the Attorney be with the Grandchildren then. See how they react. :roll:

Return to “CPS Investigations”