A News Station just contacted me...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

anxiousmom

A News Station just contacted me...

Postby anxiousmom » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:21 pm

A news station called me a little bit ago & they are going to come out to do a story on my hoarding...the person that contacted me read about my stroy in Reader's Digest.

fightingfor3

Postby fightingfor3 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:33 pm

That's good. Make sure to be very careful that they don't use it against you. Watch what you say on and off the camera.
"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That in essence is facism." Franklin Roosevelt

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:33 am

And don't forget the beauty words "Child Protective Services" and get it mentioned. They don't like that. Hey they got involved in your Case so get them involved while you are at it. Why not? You tell them that you had solved the problem but you are not getting the kids back yet.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”