HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

thiasmommy

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Postby thiasmommy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:39 am

HI,

I JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERY ONE A WONDERFUL EASTER!!!

GOS BLESS
DENNISE

Marina

Postby Marina » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:50 am

Happy Easter

I Pray for the families and children in our forum community.

A couple months ago, I was thinking about the teenage boy who is in foster care, and will be 18 at the end of the summer. I wished there was some way to help him, maybe take him in. He is many hours away in a group home, and has suffered much by being restrained and heavily medicated.

Then I went to see my little granddaughter in a Church play. The play was about Joseph, who was sold into slavery and went to Egypt. The narrator of the play said that it was sad that Joseph was separated from his family, but somehow there was a Divine Hand in this incident, because later on it was Joseph who helped his family out in a time of famine.

I am not one to find a "Purpose" in unpleasant situations,

but looking up on the stage at my little grandaughter, who was acting like a clown while all the other children behaved themselves, somehow I was touched - - and wanted to Believe that my friend's son would be OK, and that he would have the strength to help his Mom when he comes home in the Fall, and his Sister who is going to have a baby this summer, and doesn't know if she will be able to keep it because she has already had 2 children taken away. And I somehow Know that he will be there to help his Mom when his younger brother and sisters find their way home after they are adopted out, which they probably will be after the Appeals Hearing in May.

I just felt in my heart that the Narrator of the Play, who was also the religious leader, was speaking to me - - as a sign of comfort - - saying, Don't be sad. There is a Divine Purpose.

This defies logic, and I never understood things like this. But Slavery itself defies logic, just like war, crime and poverty. We always have these things.

But this incident had meaning for me, because the Boy's name is Joseph also.

I hope all of you will find comfort in some way, even when you least expect it.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:22 am

Well said Marina

Happy Easter everyone
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:58 am

Happy Easter everyone.
I am also thinking about Children in Foster Care, being without their Parents on this Easter Holidays. Not getting treats from their Parents had to be the most hardest thing to feel, the loss. The lonliness, lack of sharing of a Family around the Easter Dinner Tables.
Here I pray for all seperated Families and Children out there is that some day they will be united. Maybe not together now, but in Thoughts and Hearts as well.

God Bless everyone and God promises that all Families will be united some day, not today, but some day, and maybe in the next realm into the future but this is the promise he will not break. Believe in that and have Faith in that message.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”