CAS Worker wants to talk to me again?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

CAS Worker wants to talk to me again?

Postby Frustrated » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:35 pm

CAS Worker emailed me today, wanting to talk to me to discuss from last year. WHY did she wait so long? I emailed her back in March 4th, I believe and she waited almost 2 months to respond back to me?
HELLO!!!
She has to be brain damaged or does not even remember things.
She WANTS To discuss LAST YEAR's case. She claims that my Children witnessed the incident. They did not since they were IN SCHOOL!!!
She said in her email that she "finally secured" an Interpreter and now wants to meet with me. Did not say what subject would be. :roll:

I know what shtick she will be pulling up with. She cannot do anything because she has no reasons whatsover. My Children were NOT in any imminent danger.
I recoken she will pull up Plan A, Plan B, Plan C for me to sign.

I think since she is bringing up the subject matter because my partner's case is coming up in June and will be finished and over with. I think she is trying to pull some shtick before the Judge decides anything else. No, I will make her WAIT till June then the Case is OVER!!!

Does she have anything better things to do? Does she waste her time on non-abusive families and not paying attention to those who really needs protection!!?
As matter as fact, she is wasting funds and it is wasting away for no reasons.

She waited for one year and she cannot claim imminent danger because it s been a YEAR!! Will she bring Service Plan? You bet. Will she bring Safety Plan? You bet. She wants me to SIGN something on the dotted line while the case is waiting to be finalized in June.

Forget it, I am not signing it. I want her to bring this to Court and explain to the Judge why she is even wasting my time? and what's worst, why is she wasting the funds on almost non-existant case?
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:14 am

I finally secured several legal people to help me on this one. They are going to help me draw up some legal papers. They are a great help. Much better than most Lawyers would defend because they would support CPS/CAS. :roll:
It is such great thing that you would have friends that can help you, eh?
If she is going to make it difficult for me, you bet I can make it a pain for her by exposing the whole lies she makes. I am a Fighter, that is some one she does not want to come across. She messed with the wrong momma. :D I am capable of anything!

There is a protest that will happen in Brantford coming up in June. I do wish I wanna be there and help out and fight for Norris Family but it is so far away.

Baby Steps, and everything can be accomplished. My motto is to never give up, and keep on fighting.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:24 pm

I wrote a letter to CAS on Friday and now CAS Worker responded back to me, saying it is not even about last year anymore, she said "No it is not about last year case" and she goes on saying "It was about TWO MONTHS AGO, being RECENT< I mean Feb."

Oh that was about 911 Call then? :roll:
She wrote that saying that the Kids playing the phones with 911 and that their Dad being arrested (Cops thought the conditions was still in Effect but wasn't) His Conditions was already lifted last year in August. It just happened when by protocol when at any time, the Kids playing with the phones and call 911, the Police must visit the home to check to make sure the Kids are fine. They just HAPPENED TO SEE that my partner was in there, and ASSUMED that the Conditions was still in effect that he was not supposed to be there, I told the Cops that the Conditions were already lifted last year by a Judge in Court. The Cops did not believe me so they arrested him at the door steps, and proceeded him outside. My Daughter was just sitting in the Living room eating her Ice Cream, with her Friend, and my oldest Son was playing Video Games on the Computer, and my other oldest son was outside cleaning the porch. My other Daughter was not there, she was having a Sleep over at a Friend's house but would later return one hour later after the incident.

ANYWAYS, the CAS Worker emailled saying that she must talk to me about that 911 Call, and saying that it AFFECTS MY KIDS.
What?
You mean the Kids playing with the phones to 911 and laughing about it, playing games, and having my partner arrested to which my Kids did not see much of anything? How does it affect them? They were watching TV and eating ice cream. :roll: Even the Cops said in their police records that the house was in order and everything was fine. :roll: and the Cops told my daughter to be careful not to play with the phones to 911 and not to use it for fun. She is only 6 yrs old. Kids will be Kids.

And a misunderstanding to where the Cops THOUGHT the Conditions were still in effect but in fact it was lifted last year.
The Judge when he saw him in Court and first thing he told him:
"You are not supposed to be in my courtroom!, What are you doing here?" Your Honor, the Cops arrested him assuming the conditions were still in effect.
His Lawyer explains about last year lifting the conditions and he remembers it, and they asked for the proof and it took about 4 weeks before they found the paper work. :roll: They finally let him go.

NOW this CAS Worker WANTS TO DISCUSS this Case, about 911 Call and said it was affecting the Children.

Good Grief. :roll: I already emailled her and explained ALL about that last month. Telling her that the kids were playing with the phones, and that result led to the arrest which led to the assumption to the cops led to a really big misunderstanding. :roll:

Now she said it affects the Children? Nothing happened.
Why is she wasting this Case on Government funds for? What is she doing here bothering this Family for?
For 911 Call misunderstanding?
What a waste of funds. She is abusing the System. That is what she is doing.
She INSISTED that she must talk to me and set up a meeting with the interpreter in few days and she said once she talked with me, she will close the case.
Close the case after talking to me?

mmmm? Where do I hear that before?! What a lie.

I have police records in my hand which will prove other wise. Why is she not believing me? I thought she had read the police reports or is she disregarding the police records and thinks something happened? That it affected my Kids?
Nothing happened. Just little kids playing with the phones to 911.
That's all it is. I thought the whole thing was amusing, because it is pretty absurd to go forward to make a case over this measly little thing that was nothing.

I guess they will pick at little things now these days. Probably down to a tooth pick. Oh, maybe not, maybe a sand stone perhaps. Maybe an amobea? a Cell? Now I can see if she can make a case against a cell? mmmm ought to be interesting ah?

RIDICULOUS!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Even my oldest Son thought she was strange and weird for bringing this up to even begin with.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue May 01, 2007 8:37 am

UPDATE:

This CAS Worker had emailled back to me saying:

"Tomorrow, I will check into the police records but that is not was provided to me, I will email you back once I get these records."

What a hoopla of Lies. Of course she has the records. The police records I have in my hand has their name on it, the police NOTIFIED the Worker and the Agency. Their NAME WAS ON the Police Records.

Such contradictions. tsk tsk...

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Tue May 01, 2007 10:00 am

at least you have it in email. Our case worker will not leave messages or emails. That is if she ever things about calling us back. *groan*

Hopefully the eyes will be opened and the truth shall be seen.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed May 02, 2007 9:44 am

Yes. I am grateful for these Emails, now they are all going into my Files.

She has not responded back yet for two days now. I am assuming she already had the records, but she has nothing now. In fact, it is baseless. I don't know why she is making a case over a kid playing with the phones to 911 for fun? I am guessing, she would make a case out of anything these days. :roll: Pick that, and pick this. She knows fully that she has nothing to go on. She has no proof because the police had said in their reports:

"House is in good order, and the Kids are fine and everything was fine. It is just the kid playing with the phones to 911".

THAT's ALL.

I think she is using the 911 call because of my partner supposedly breaking his conditions (not supposed to be here with me or the kids) but it was already lifted last year in August). It was a simple oversight by the police and the police did not believe us. So they arrested him during the play prank of 911 call made by my little daughter. Simple concidience. Nothing happened.

I think this CAS thinking something happened. That it is "affecting" the Kids. How? My daughter was eating ice cream and watching TV cartoons, and my oldest son enjoying playing the video games on the Computer, and the other oldest son was cleaning the yard with Dad and Dad went inside the house when the police were already inside the house asking the questions with me and the Kids about the 911 call and they just happened to see Dad coming in and thought "hey there is still a condition still in effect". We told them, "NO it wasn't" it was lifted by a Judge last year. Some how, the police didn't believe us, and arrested him anyways. The next day, he would show up in Court and the Judge asked him:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY COURT ROOM>? YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE."

Yes your honor, the cops arrested him over a simple mistake...so they were looking for paper work proof of the lifted conditions.

4 weeks later, they released him and we had the paper in WRITING THIS TIME to show the Police that in fact it is true, the conditons were lifted.

CAS coming back saying...I must talk to you over this. I told her the same thing what happened. She didn't believe me. I told her to talk to the Police and get the police records about what happened that day.

Oh I will look into the information but that was not provided with me. I will get back to you once I get the records.

She hasn't responded to me in two days now. :roll: I know she has nothing.

Because nothing happened! LOL :lol: I don't know why she is even bringing this up? It is pretty ridiculous! This has to be put in bloopers files. Yes, most definetely. :roll: LOL I HAVE NEVER SEEN HOW MUCH THIS CAS WORKER HAD TO PULL UP SOME BASELESS RIDICULOUS CASE OVER WHAT? Kids phoning to 911, and some misunderstanding with the cops.

But you know with CAS (CPS), Anything goes to pass a buck. :roll: They want money. Yup.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue May 08, 2007 6:19 am

Update today:

Still no Email back from her for 8 days now. (almost 6 business days) I am guessing she got the reports and knows she can't do anything because the truth still stands in the police reports. Gotta love everything in writing. :wink: I plan to have everything in writing. I am sure she will be back not before too long with different avenues, I know she is trying to make me sign another Service Plan.

Not gotta happen. Been there, done that. All completed. Time to move on. No more interferrence in this Family. We are trying to enjoy our upcoming Summer Season full of activities. Wanna join? But then again, I think not. Don't want you to gather information the easy way. No hard feelings. (pat back) Enjoy yours though. :wink:

Marina

Postby Marina » Tue May 08, 2007 8:52 am

This must be extremely stressful for you. You have been such a trooper to encourage everyone else, when some of us weren't able to spend much time on this forum. You seem to always be here for newcomers.

On behalf of all those who you have encouraged daily, we want to encourage you to hang in there and fight. You seem to have outlasted many caseworkers, so you ought to have enough experience to deal with these people, even though it tears you inside up day and night.

We are thinking of you. Even if nobody responds, we are still reading and praying for you. Keep posting.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue May 08, 2007 9:15 am

Thank you for your kind words. I am a very hard worker, I am always there for friends as some one has to be there to support people, that's friendship. It is true I outlasted all the Workers, it is because I had the strength, faith, hope and my belief in God. He pulled me through, and he knows that I ask for protection for myself and my Family. And by far, it is true. He is my strength, he is my hope, and he knows the truth, and the Love for my Family. He believes in Family United, togetherness. He hates to see Families apart, seperated. However, I do pray and was very heartwrenched for the families who lost their Children to these descpicable people. I cannot fathom and imagine a parent losing their children, it is like death. I thank God EVERY DAY that I still have my Children. I know God promises that he will return children to their rightful parents, and that someday will come true.

Just gotta have Faith, Hope and Believe, ask for strength, then shall you will have it. I always find the time to help people. It is the right thing to do. Unlike these people, they don't help, just in the wrong places. I do hope and pray for these Workers to find in their hearts and do the right thing.

Thank you Marina. Anything to help people, the same way I was in.
We have to remember, we have to fight, for our Children, and God is there to help along the way. Even though if they take my Children, I know God will take care of it and they will pay for it dearly. I will always be here for everyone. See you around and hang in there too! :D

Frustrated from Canada!

Return to “CPS Investigations”