why are cps corrupt and why am i so mad??

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

layla

why are cps corrupt and why am i so mad??

Postby layla » Wed May 16, 2007 6:34 am

I'm really feeling like I'm at breaking point and i don't know what to do

. I really want my children to come home!

I miss them so much and I know that WE HAVENT harmed them.
i love them so much and every nite when i call them my son get upset and i know they should be home and it hurts me i cry and cry for hours!!

There has to be some answer's???? someone has to be responsible for the action's that we're takern!!

, but of course they aren't searching for the right person
because they think we did it, we know we didn't!! What can we do besides call on God to help

, I know He's with us, but some moments I'm feeling like we are forgotten! sometime i feel so angry i could just die!! and i get so angry at my husband i feel so angry and i don't know why!!

And this would be all fine if they we're home and cps and police we'nt corrupt at all!! why cant they face they made a mistake?????
and wrongly accused us they know and we know they just wont admitt ?? they don't even have evidence which sucks.,

and it sucks and make me so mad that i have to be 'watched' an supervised around my own children and i have to sit back and watch some one else rear my children and miss out on everything even if they are small?? it make me so mad i know i'am rambling i am very hurt and upset just like my babies.... last time we worked so well with cps and they take them again without evedince so this is the second time they have failed us and seems unfair and unprofessional and i cannot understand why they can take and keep them with out evedince of ALLEDGED HARM OF RISK OF SEXUAL ABUSE BASED ON TEXT ON A FORUM AND ALLEDGED MENTAL ISSUE'S AND ALLEDGED FRAUD!! I WANT MY KIDS HOME I HAVE WROTE TO EVERYBODY AND THEY FOB US OFF STATING IT BEFORE THE COURT FOR THE JUDGE TO DESIDE I HOPE WE DON'T GET A CORRUPT ONE OF THEM OR WE ARE GONE! OUR LAWYER IS GOOD THOUGH AND SEEM SO POSTIVE

AM I BAD PARENT?? I GAVE THEM HOUSING FOOD CLEAN CLOTHES NEW TOYS EVERYTHING THEY WANTED AND RULES ECT AND ROUTINES WORKED CLOSELY WITH MY CHILDREN AND SCHOOLS AND IAM TOLD I'AM A BAD PARENT??
WHY ARE THEY ABUSING US?? AND OUR KIDS??? I JUST MISS THEM

TAKE CARE

Layla :x

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Wed May 16, 2007 12:33 pm

I know here it doesn't appear to be that there are checks and balances for CPS and DCS. They do what they want to do and then get slapped on the hand later on. TN's DCS/CPS was in senate hearings this past week and they got chewed out and were let know that the committing wasn't happy, but overall I don't believe anything was really done. They were given another year to fix things. *groan*

You are angry because what they are doing is wrong. Find somewhere to release that anger, it will make you feel better. Become an advocate for your child(ren) research things and make contacts with people. And most importantly, take time for yourself. Take a nice hot bath and relax. I know when I get angry I can't think and I don't do any good for the kids or myself. Gotta get the anger out in a productive manner.

mom2boys

Postby mom2boys » Thu May 17, 2007 12:13 am

I hear you, as a mom, my heart break, I wish I could fix so many wrongs, words fail me, moms & dads that can't kiss thier little ones at night, believe Yes, GOD will sort things out.

My advise, NOW, TODAY, NEVER STOP HOPEING, NEVER. My sister told me, you cant go back to that day when the social worker walked up to you, you cant wish the day away, you cant relive wanting to go back and be at another restaurant, you have to stop hurting yourself and hateing that day, TAKE ALL THAT WANT, THAT WISH, (that pain) THAT DESIRE TO FIX THAT MOMENT, and use that anger, that hurt and figure out what to do Read, learn, search around you, talk to people, make a stink, make it loud, go to a place where you are seen, heard, and speak your truths, even the media, the county 'reps', TRY TO MAKE YOUR NIGHTMARE a public nightmare. Talk to as many people as will listen, some one, some where may be your guide.

You are your childrens mom (and dad), you will always be, no one, no one can change that, not even the good lord. [b]You are their cause, they are yours. Believe in your self, they need you.[/b]

layla

Postby layla » Thu May 17, 2007 3:52 am

Thanks for the replies,
you have given me some great tips that i will persue,

I had a real sad night last night i missed my children so much it hurts and worse is that they were never harmed at all.

and sometime i get mad at my husband and i know it isnt his fault,

sometimes i dont know what to do at all... but you have given me some idea's to make my nightmare to be heard thankyou so much

you are beautiful people and understand my pain as most of us are in the same boat so thankyou for being here for when i need it, xxxx

I know god will help fix things but i got to wonder why cps are punishing my family so much,

i can understand things but why fail us twice??
and to try and state this time i pose a RISK OF sexually harming my babies that is sick??? why would i do that why do they think that?

anyway thankyou for helping me and i will defintly put my anger to use in a good way.

layla xxxxx

Return to “CPS Investigations”