Found the Procedural Guide...they violated

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mom2boys

Found the Procedural Guide...they violated

Postby mom2boys » Tue May 22, 2007 9:07 am

Our reviewer stated on tape, 'I did not review the case file, because I wanted to remain objective..."

The procedural guide on-line for states:

1. The reviewer who was over the section that conducted the investigation shall not 'conduct the hearing.

2. The reviewer shall: Prepare for the hearing by reviewing the case on line and the hard copy cae file.

!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sure they will say oopse

Plus their is a host of other 'violations' throughout my case, as is with all cases, but am I wasting my time..meaning, do they have the ability to 'overlook' the procedural guide and claim its not their 'law'...
Last edited by mom2boys on Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

mom2boys

Postby mom2boys » Tue May 22, 2007 9:27 am

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by mom2boys on Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Tue May 22, 2007 9:50 am

I know here if we attempt to sue or anything along those lines that it will be harder on us. Legally we can't leave until feb 09, statue of limitations is 2 years from the time of the incident. (From what I can find)

Honestly with us, once things are done and DCS/CPS is gone, so be it. I am done with them. We do plan on moving as soon as we can but we will have to jump through hoops any way since I have to stay within a 2 hour drive of our county thanks to my ex husband. His two kids with my are 12 and 9... so I am looking at being here for at least 9 yrs.

But anyhow... this is about you, not me. if you are completely innocent of the charges, and you have a lawyer that will go after them with passion, go for it. Otherwise, it will just piss them off.

mom2boys

Postby mom2boys » Wed May 23, 2007 8:22 am

For sure I will be the target of their rath, but this is the foundation of our review hearing is that is was not conducted according to their 'procedural guide.' and demand a impartial person to conduct the review, who prepares right, and was not 'temporarily appointed' to the new ARA position just for the one day our hearing was conducted. :evil:

My intentions is just to get done with them! not sue. I want them to see that I 'know the law'-if their is one that addresses them ignoring there procedural regulation book. Untill them, Im just a typical parent 'acting out against them. Unless they really are convinced I know what their accountability is, they will continue to play me for stupid. :roll: Im sure thats what they count on.

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Wed May 23, 2007 8:56 am

I understand that...

I made the mistake of letting the CPS worker and the detective know that I knew the law and they twisted it on me. That was before the attorney was included. My problem is that I am a smart mouth and I know it.

I still remember when I let them in... (first mistake) They were "shocked" at how clean my house was with as many kids as I have. (I have 6) Then when they discovered we had just moved in 2 weeks prior they emphasized on how I must be very organized and then saw the chore charts and schedule for laundry... and of course took pictures.

Let them know you know the law, but don't be smart mouthy. That's what I can say.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Wed May 23, 2007 3:05 pm

Im trying to figure out how to find a law or otherwise that covers the 'following of the procedual guide' for dcfs

DFPS has promulgated certain Child Protection Rules and Policys which are applicable in every case because these "Policys" provide a structure within which the Department accomplishes its statutory
responsibilities and so they must be followed "as law"..
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

mom2boys

Postby mom2boys » Wed May 23, 2007 4:40 pm

THAT :D what I was waiting for :D Man I love this site, you all are great! :D

WOOHooo, I knew it!

Return to “CPS Investigations”