tnradmom's foster child missing

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Marina

tnradmom's foster child missing

Postby Marina » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:42 am

One of our members, tnradmom, has posted that the caseworker does not know where the foster mother has taken her child to.

http://fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1259

There is an ongoing investigation in Florida on the Courtney Clark case, where the agency didn't report her missing from her placement for 4 months, and when she was found, there was death and abuse found in the situation.

http://forum.fightcps.com/viewtopic.php?t=6791

For more, Search for "Courtney Clark" + Florida

Based on that case, I think it is safe to say that law enforcement should be called immediately.

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:52 pm

Yes, the DCS casemanager does not know where J is. She has not returned our calls or email either.

WE don't want to rock the boat but our child is missing. Something has to be done.

UPDATE::

CM called. She says she couldn't get ahold of the foster mom but the therapeutic CM says that J is still with her and that he is at home. She went on to say that it was to only be for 2 days not 2 weeks. The foster mom told DH it would be 2 weeks. Anyhow.

This is still not right. Nobody else is returning calls. Tried to call foster home and there is no answer. So the question is what do we do? Do we call the GAL and tell him what is going on?

This is completely ridiculous. And then we are told we are misinterpreting things. How can we misinterpret when we are told he will not be available for 2 weeks flat out? Hello? We have court ordered visitation. If we don't visit we go back to court, if they don't allow a visit we go back to court.

UGH!!!
What the Lord gives you, man can not take away.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:10 pm

When we took the parenting classes in TN they had a foster mom, who also worked for them :roll: , explain that all she had to do was call in and let them know where she was going with the child.

Here is a link to the foster parent handbook for TN.

http://www.tennessee.gov/youth/fostercare/handbook.pdf

On the title of the handbook it states, "The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do member's of one family grow up under the same roof. Richard Bach, Illusions 1977

How sick is that?????

"Rarely do member's of one family grow up under the same roof."

With the unwanted help of cps that is becoming more and more a fact instead of some deranged maniac's thought.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:48 am

Sick indeed. and I wonder if that is their true belief all along. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

anxiousmom

Postby anxiousmom » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:58 am

Has this person's child been located? I hope so!

That quote--"Rarely do member's of one family grow up under the same roof"----is so disturbing!!!! Shocking that they'd even have the "balls" to use it......it's so contary to what most people think & believe & value about families.

It should say stomething like "Sadly, sometimes members of one family can not grow up under the same roof."

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:44 am

Yes. The problem resulted in being too many irons in the fire. The fostermom needed respite and instead of telling us that it was just going to be over a weekend, she said he would be gone for two weeks. We called the DCS casemanager and she HAD NO CLUE what was going on but then said that they couldn't interfere with our visitation. The theraputic CM said she had informed the DCS CM and it's alot of he said she said. Ended up that the weekend of the 6th J was in respite. (You know because he is an angel and the fostermom has never seen any of the behavioral issues that could possibly cause a parent to spank a child)

Anyhow... so yes, we found out literally at the last minute where he was and where he would be.

All of this is really getting insane. We don't know what to do, we find laws stating that DH has full parental rights as a non-custodial parent but DCS won't allow us to act on it. They took him to a therapist without insurance or parental authorization last week and guess who is going to get build with it?

There is only so much one can deal with and we are at the end of that. We are tired of fighting, tired of being lied to. I was the first to admit I was wrong by spanking him as hard as I did. But, it was on his bottom. No where else and they are saying I did many other things to him that I could never do in a million years. They have no proof but they get away with it and we have to just sit there and hang our heads because we can't be heard.

Why is it they can slander us and we can't do anything about it? Why is it they can force us into a situation that puts our family into even more stress and more burden and it be "okay"?

I'm just tired and I wish they would end this. I want my baby home.

bellasmom06

not to be cruel

Postby bellasmom06 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:38 am

but they do that because we have let them, they try to wear you down, they have had lots of practice, I was wondering what had happened in your case, are your children home?
No one will fight for your children like you will. No lawyer, advocate or agency.
You better work hard and you better work fast, to preserve your rights and get your kids out of the clutches of the monsters.

Marina07

Postby Marina07 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:19 am

I was told in 90% of cases, they don't have any proof of abuse occurring. That means 90% of cases, what they say happened, may not have? And this came right from a caseworker's mouth. But they live with the belief that children do not lie, and children don't make things up. If the child said it, no matter how crazy, it must have happened. And for that matter, if another person said it happend, it must have too.

I think it's so horrible. Our family has been apart for almost 4 months now, and I honestly have lost all hope that it will be back together. It doesn't look good, especially for a sexual abuse allegation, from what I have been told, they almost NEVER drop those cases.

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:37 pm

J came home Sept 29 for a trial home visit. On Dec 19 the judge ordered DCS to close the case.

Because DCS was believing everything that J said they had alledged allegations against the foster mom the case manager and the everybody else he had seen in the last year.

So... J was out of our home for a year and one week. DCS never did anything to "help" the situation with his behavioral issues and we were forced into paying all of the bills because they refuse to abide by their own guidelines.

We are glad he is home, but for a child that already had reactive attachment disorder, the last year really messed him up bad. He won't behave in school but will at home for me.

So... thankfully the chapter of DCS crap is closed.

Return to “CPS Investigations”