Well it is official

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

katgotsteve

Well it is official

Postby katgotsteve » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:58 pm

i have officially lost my job. i am now knocked up and unemployed and my husband can come home to help me. in thirty 30 cps will have been in my life for 1 year with no legal standing, they even admit this. the only reason they are in my life according to them is becuase a judge ordered in, yet they wont take me back to court.
what happens if the court order expires?
i have been expecting to loss my job since may, so this was no surprise. i got sick on friday, we had server go down and he was mad becuase i chose to go to the doctor instead of driving 5 hrs to work on a computer. i know when you are pregnant you have to be extra careful when you start getting fevers, i told him this. he said he did not care, all he cared about was getting the work done.
it is sad, i spent 5 and a half years with this company, it was not an eight hour job on most days, i gave it everything, but that doesnt matter. all he put is that my service were no longer needed and he gave me two weeks severence pay, then he treated me with charging me with theft if i pushed the pregnancy and wrongful termination, boy was i mad. all i really care about is getting my unemployment now, but i really should sue him, if i were the suing type.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:49 pm

I'n sorry to hear that kat.. :(

the only reason they are in my life according to them is becuase a judge ordered in, yet they wont take me back to court.

How did a judge order it and not set future courtdates?
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:46 am

well, i dont know. what i know is this, the court order was for 1 year, from aug 28, 2006 til aug 28 2007. each time we have gone to court our attorney has filed the motion. the orginal motion took the kids from me, 36 days later on oct 4, my husband left and i was given the kids back. it was ordered that he have no visitation pending the results of a psychosexual exam. on oct 25, my husband had the exam, it was timestamped by dfacs as received on oct 31. my attorney received at court one day on dec 6 and requested a hearing that day to get my husband visitation, he was ordered to supervised at dfacs office, now keep in mind we had asked for this for over a month and my husband was not allowed to see his child since sept 26. jan a motion was filed to modify the disposition, that was continued until feb, and then again til march. in march, we again got order for supervised visitation at dfacs, but we were allowed to attend family counseling and church together. the only services i have been offered and the only thing to complete on my so called family plan was family counseling, it did not begin until may of this year, we had three sessions and now it has ended again. the therapist is married to the da in another court district, she said this is just bullcrap. she told me that my case was a waste of time and money becuase there was nothing to do. the child recanted prior to a police investigation, the deputy told me that he received a letter from dfacs stating that she recanted within days of making the statement, her story had changed on two different days during which time he interveiwed her and forensic interveiw, he said you could just tell by her demeanor she was lieing, she did not act like an abused child. dfacs own investigation unsubstaniated sexual abuse, but substaniated failure to supervise, i asked why, becuase when an allegation is this bad and we cant prove it, but it could have happened, we often use this. so, i guess it is a back up plan. none of this has even been brought up to the judge, becuase i did not find all this out until i finally got a call back from the state office after contacting the governors office on several occassions.
since all this, the caseworker i had has left and i have a new one, the therapist has quit coming, so i only have three sessions. does this mean i have not completed my family plan? they never asked me to complete a psychological, after about 6 months they asked me to do parenting classes, i told them no, because i had a report that said i didnt need them, but i would agree to family counseling becuase it was destroying our family's life and my daughter was taking esp. hard. what i dont understand is this, they have no legal standing to be here. my husband has no criminal charges or are there plans for it, he has never been interviewed by police much less arrested, two other children were in the house by this statement, yet neither on saw this abuse. this child was in therapy for six months prior to allegation and the therapist saw nothing changing about her. the therapists that worked with my niece have told me that she was manipulated child who would lie to get what she wanted, the school prinicipal and counselors have all testifed to this also. the behavior they say she exhibits that mimic a sexually abused child, existed since she was 4, 4 year prior to living with me. the fact that she has made these allegations in the past against her meth addicted stepfather, her uncle, 3 boys at school, all dont matter becuase, it could have happened this time and they have to believe her. sorry for the rambling, i am just really hormonal today and needed to vent.

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:40 am

my caseworker was just here. i know, wonderful. she told me she has no idea when we go to court, what is going to be said in court. she did say that they have a new supervisor, i know, wonderful again, and they are going over my case. they offered me a family team meeting again, but last time this didnt happen. i told her i am just tired, hormonal and down right disgusted with the way my tax money is spent. i want someone to get off thier ass do something right for a change. she said there is a meeting tomorrow between her and the supervisor to discuss the case. soooo... any ideas. i am fresh out.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:02 am

I have been given permission to show this letter I started for a parent on this site. Before we could finish the letter other help came to the family to close the case.

Perhaps you could do something like this to make them close your case. If you decide to go this route be sure to look over your states constituion and quote from it. Look up the state statutes they are breaking and quote it, etc.

Just a thought.

Sorry about your job loss.

Supervisors Name
Caseworkers Name
Name of County Office
Address
City, State, Zip

Dear Supervisor and Caseworker,

In regards to our case, give the case #, our family has fully cooperated with your office in regards to our situation.

Name and dates of your cooperation

Repeatedly, name casworker/s if she is the one who said it, caseworker has said that our case will be closed. As of today, November ?, 2006 the case has not been closed.

We therefore are asking you to close our case based on the following reasons.

1. According to the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Inherent Rights of Mankind
Section 1.
All men are born equally free and independent, and have certain inherent and indefeasible rights, among which are those of enjoying and defending life and liberty, of acquiring, possessing and protecting property and reputation, and of pursuing their own happiness

Our family wishes to move on and pursue our inherent rights. One of those inherent rights would be to be free from the obligations your office has imposed upon us. We have met those obligations and therefore for our family to move on we want you to close our case.

Security From Searches and Seizures
Section 8.
The people shall be secure in their persons, houses, papers and possessions from unreasonable searches and seizures, and no warrant to search any place or to seize any person or things shall issue without describing them as nearly as may be, nor without probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation subscribed by the affiant.

We feel that you are basically doing an unreasonable search by continuing to subject, name of husband, to yet another evaluation without probable cause.
According to The Superior Court of Pennsylvania J.A36012/04

"What prompts probable cause in the child protective arena is far different from what constitutes probable cause in the criminal law."

§ 3490.57. Protective custody.

(b) The county agency shall request protective custody only if the immediate safety and well-being of the child requires removal from the setting in which the alleged child abuse occurred.

In the 11 months and six visits we received from your agency during this time you did not see the need to place our daughter in protective custody. If you felt that that our daughter was in imminent danger you would have removed her from our home. You yourselves have negated the indicated report by agreeing with your own State Statute.

Again I wish to tell you that our daughter's new counselor says that she is not a victim. Give documentation from the counselor.

As you have seen from 2004 until now November 2006 our daughter has chosen to victimize herself. Give hospital dates and therapy dates Her hospitalizations and continuous therapy have proven this. The suicide death of her father sent her into a tail spin emotionally and she began to attack her uncle and her step father with false allegations of sexual abuse.

She is a very young frustrated girl, but in the past few months with the help of the counseling we have provided for her she is growing into a fine young teenage girl.

You again have negated your indicated findings by not seeking a court order to place our daughter into protective custody. This action again shows that you agree with your own findings according to § 3490.57 that she is not in immediate danger.

This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:51 am

got a phone call from my mom today, she received a phone call from dfacs. It was my niece's caseworker and she wanted to know what was going on with the case. that she just got reamed about a letter being written to the deputy at the beginning of the case and stating that she had recanted. i was told by deputy that this case was never investigated becuase of this letter, yet no one knows about it. i guess that is what happens when there is too much of turn over. i did not know about it before the deputy told me and he told my cousin about it also.
as of yesterday we had no court date, but now we have a court date of August 15, 2007. i called the caseworker and she said she was going to call me, but had not gotten around too it. yeah right. the new supervisor is looking into this case, but is unsure about it. she said alot of things are missing. so i have no idea how this is going to turn out for us or them because they dont know anything about it becuase everyone in the office seems to be new.
i am really stressing about this.

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:13 am

it is amazing on how you dont hear anything for months and now you are bombarded with calls. i got a call from my therapist, yes the one that hasnt come around, she was in the hospital in icu, so i think i will let her slip. she had a meeting with dfacs on tuesday and talked to them about this case, they were going to let the court order lapse and not do anything until she told them that that would not be a good idea and could cause an issue with the judge. which is true, our judge is really hormonal, kinda like me. she doesnt cut them much slack on mistakes, so that is why we go to court. my question is this this, if dfacs doesnt want to pursue this, what are my chances? do you think are just blowing smoke up my skirt? what should i be prepared for? keep in mind it is them who has not offered me services, i have had to find them myself or insist drastically to get things going

Return to “CPS Investigations”