update and a new fact i learned

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

katgotsteve

update and a new fact i learned

Postby katgotsteve » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:22 pm

yesterday, August 28, 2007, the court order placing cps in my life ended. they chose not to renew or extend the order, nor have they presented me with a case plan which the last expired at the beginning of August.

i talked with my attorney today. this what i have learned. if cps lets a court order expire without filing a motion or pursuing an extension and they choose to force you to comply with them, the have to file a whole new petition. which means the process starts all over again, new ajudciation hearing, everything all over again.
so that means, since they chose to back down, MY FAMILY IS FREE!!!! my attorney told me as far as the law is concerned the case is closed. those words were music to my ears. the caseworker does not know what to do, she has to talk to her supervisor, i told her since there was no case plan or court order, there reason for being in my life was over.
during the course of this year, i have read where people have had status checks with the judge, mdt meeting and other contact with cps. i had none, all the stuff that happened with my family were things i forced. i had to write the governor of my state to get a caseworker assigned and to actually be told about facts of my case. i was surrounded by " i dont know", i have had a caseworker come out and interogate me after months of having a case, i told her she needed to sit down and read that thing they call a file with my name and my husband's name on it because i was tired of rehashing the same old stuff. she didnt last long.

my advice to anyone out there, is dont back down. let your own morals and beliefs lead you. the world may not believe in what you do, but we are suppose to be free to choose our own path. if you are a parent who has lost their children becuase of drug or alcohol abuse, let the love you have for your children lead you to the path you need to be on. for the ones who fall to bad judgement by cps standards, educate yourself and make them know that you will not back down. for all others, the ones who are falsely accused of murder, rape, molestation, etc., stand your ground, do not fall for the ploy of taking a deal. hold your head up, you will prevail.

Kenneth2816

Postby Kenneth2816 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:02 pm

Well said, katgosteve, well said. I just wish to add that when someone with all the power, all the money in the world, and with expert witnesses who will say anything asked of them has your children taken hostage, it is hard not to take a deal that within a few months, will end the worst possible nightmare in anyone's life.

It is without question, the most cruel, the most barbaric and inhumane thing I have ever witnessed humans doing to other humans because the damage and the destruction caused by it is life changing and so corrupting that no compensation on this planet could ever be enough.

The absolute worst form of evil is that which is done in the name of good.

At when at the lowest, weakest, worst episode in your entire life, you reach down deep into the core of your being, hoping against hope, crying out for mercy, justice, relief-anything- anything to stop the toerment of your children, your wife-

it does not come.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:42 pm

Congratulations, that is indeed good news and finally an end to your family lives free from interference.

My first thought when reading that, just when they think we can sit and bend backwards like dogs, I would say NO, you sit down dogs, and LISTEN!
That's exactly how I would feel after intrusions and interference, when there are nothing wrong going, just normal family and children stuff like every day normal family issues. I agree with you, they don't pay attention to the ones needed for rape, sexual abuse, drugs, and other stuff, they just turn the other cheek and ignore the warning signs and pay attention to unnecessary subjects, and needless and bogus cases that should not have never brought up in the first place. It is a waste of time and waste of funds, it is very shameful that they would abuse the system and abuse state funds just for the fun of it. It s appalling system, and should be held accountable for their actions at every turn and twists they make.

Well, I would say their day will be coming some day and they will pay for their dues. That's for sure. :wink:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “CPS Investigations”